Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rumors Circulating: Petrino to Tennessee.

Started by Michael_E_Davis, October 21, 2017, 05:24:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E_Davis

"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Arkansas Fan

I'm sure there's a lot of hot blondes in Knoxville.

jgphillips3

Well, I guess Tennessee is ready to win again.  If that happens, they will be a legitimate threat in the East within 2 or 3 years and I'll be thankful we don't play them regularly.

hogcard1964

It doesn't matter.  Butters will be gone next year and our new coach won't have to worry about Tenner until 2019.

LZH

That guy says BP's team has quit. Well apparently not enough for them to beat Florida State today. Which, I understand, may not be that big of a deal this year. But he will win at Tennessee like he did here. Probably more so.

Deep Shoat

Tennessee will be amazing against bad and mediocre teams but fizzle against anybody that matters.

Look for Louisville to be in shambles, too.
All Gas, No Brakes!

hogblitz

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 21, 2017, 05:31:15 pm
It doesn't matter.  Butters will be gone next year and our new coach won't have to worry about Tenner until 2019.
Are you saying that you believe CBB will coach our 2018 team?

3kgthog

Quote from: Deep Shoat on October 21, 2017, 05:36:56 pm
Tennessee will be amazing against bad and mediocre teams but fizzle against anybody that matters.

Look for Louisville to be in shambles, too.

Yep, winning 21 games in two years sucked.

Let go of the hate.

gchamblee

Quote from: LZH on October 21, 2017, 05:32:33 pm
That guy says BP's team has quit. Well apparently not enough for them to beat Florida State today. Which, I understand, may not be that big of a deal this year. But he will win at Tennessee like he did here. Probably more so.

he will do well there as long as they dont have many ranked teams on the schedule.