Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

$3.00 Mizzou Tickets , Lower Levels $9.00

Started by BR, November 14, 2017, 07:42:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Poop Hoggy Hogg

I paid $5 to park at a 10u baseball game, then paid $7 to get in WTH!!

BR

Quote from: Poop Hoggy Hogg on November 19, 2017, 08:59:06 am
I paid $5 to park at a 10u baseball game, then paid $7 to get in WTH!!
I know it is sad.. Hopefully with a New Coach next year will be different
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

COACHINTEXAS

On the gametime app, Miss St tickets were 1.00
No one plans to fail, they fail to plan!!!!

BR

code red

Quote from: ricepig on November 14, 2017, 07:48:09 am
Looks like an excellent opportunity for those wishing to go to a game at a family friendly rate!
when the tickets are that low. Fans aren't going to show up.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

bondhue

Quote from: ricepig on November 14, 2017, 08:24:42 am
Those people own homes in NWA, lol. $41m in donations according to Scott Varady indicates someone plans on sitting there, plus drinking in your seats will help......
Yes, drinking in your seat will surely help.  Especially if you are unconscious by the second half.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

hog.goblin

longpig

Quote from: joeyself on November 14, 2017, 08:33:28 pm
I've not been in that stadium since 1981 when the Hogs beat Texas 42-11.   I left thinking "it will never get better than this," and haven't been back. 

But at $3.00?  I could be tempted as long as these seats aren't going to be facing the sun.  Those of you that know, where are these seats?  Or better said, which sideline would I want to be on?

JcS

Whole upper deck should have full sun, sidelines should too mid to low rows midfield to the NEZ. 
Don't be scared, be smart.

BR

ricepig

Quote from: code red on November 19, 2017, 09:21:58 am
when the tickets are that low. Fans aren't going to show up.

So fans only show up when the prices are over face value?

mizzouman

Quote from: ricepig on November 21, 2017, 09:28:58 am
So fans only show up when the prices are over face value?
If prices are over face value then, yes, by default, they show.

WalHog2018

Cotton

"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

hogsanity

still people in the ticket forum trying to get $35 each for theirs in certain sections.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hogsanity on November 21, 2017, 02:08:19 pm
still people in the ticket forum trying to get $35 each for theirs in certain sections.
the typical Hogville delusional masses. That's not just being stupid and insulting, either. It should be reported as a scam, trying to sell something for 15 TIMES THE GOING RATE, smh.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

RME

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 21, 2017, 04:42:43 pm
the typical Hogville delusional masses. That's not just being stupid and insulting, either. It should be reported as a scam, trying to sell something for 15 TIMES THE GOING RATE, smh.

Why do you care? How does this affect you?

What does someone selling a product they own to someone who willingly purchases it have to do with you?

If no one buys, they'll lower the price. Pretty simple stuff. If someone doesn't wanna pay $35, they won't. No one is being forced to do anything here.

"Reported for scam." Lol. Go ahead and buy them all up and pass them out for free, Robin Hood.

Tony Perkis

It costs more to get in some high school games in the state haha. Woo Pig.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 21, 2017, 04:46:13 pm
Why do you care? How does this affect you?

What does someone selling a product they own to someone who willingly purchases it have to do with you?

If no one buys, they'll lower the price. Pretty simple stuff. If someone doesn't wanna pay $35, they won't. No one is being forced to do anything here.

"Reported for scam." Lol. Go ahead and buy them all up and pass them out for free, Robin Hood.
It was a joke, but at the same time, if you are trying to sell tickets for $35 that can readily be had for $3, you are a fool and a PoS.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

RME

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 21, 2017, 04:49:48 pm
It was a joke, but at the same time, if you are selling tickets for $35 that can readily be had for $3, you are a fool and a PoS.

I think the fool, in this case, would be the one who purchases a ticket for $35 when they're readily available for $3. But that's just me.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 21, 2017, 04:53:13 pm
I think the fool, in this case, would be the one who purchases a ticket for $35 when they're readily available for $3. But that's just me.
yeah i typed that wrong and your quote beat my edit. touche.

Given the crowd we are dealing with they may find a buyer.

Tony Perkis

I'll save my $3.00 for a Vegas Bomb (they go up to $7.00 after midnight though)

_Hamlet_

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 21, 2017, 04:49:48 pm
It was a joke, but at the same time, if you are trying to sell tickets for $35 that can readily be had for $3, you are a fool and a PoS.

So, does that make every company that sells a service and marks the price up a "PoS"? Best of luck to the brother who is selling his ticket for $35. I hope he sells it.

_Hamlet_

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 21, 2017, 04:53:45 pm
yeah i typed that wrong and your quote beat my edit. touche.

Given the crowd we are dealing with they may find a buyer.

So the seller is a "PoS" and the buyer is now an idiot because they are from Arkansas? Get out of here, man.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: _Hamlet_ on November 21, 2017, 04:55:41 pm
So the seller is a "PoS" and the buyer is now an idiot because they are from Arkansas? Get out of here, man.
the seller is a poaching PoS and a lot of you idiots sabotage your own best interests all the time so it wont surprise me if there's a duck in the crowd; sure won't.

But to each their own. Pass on a $3 ticket in an empty stadium where you can sit wherever you want with whatever ticket gets you in the gate. Smart.