Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alex Collins

Started by my3boneheads, September 24, 2017, 11:56:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

my3boneheads

9 carries
82 yards.

We need some good news so here it is. Mallet also threw a TD. We could have used them yesterday.

Cinco de Hogo

hawgmasta

1highhog

What team does Collins play for now?  Also Mallett?  After several NFL hogs got dropped from their respective teams they were on during preseason I lost contact of where they ended up.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: 1highhog on September 24, 2017, 12:17:20 pm
What team does Collins play for now?  Also Mallett?  After several NFL hogs got dropped from their respective teams they were on during preseason I lost contact of where they ended up.

Both play for the ravens...

PRJ

Boarcephus

Quote from: 1highhog on September 24, 2017, 12:17:20 pm

I had to google them, Baltimore.  Last time I looked Alex was in Seattle.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

1highhog

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on September 24, 2017, 12:19:13 pm
Both play for the ravens...

PRJ

Quote from: Boarcephus on September 24, 2017, 12:19:27 pm
I had to google them, Baltimore.  Last time I looked Alex was in Seattle.

Thanks guys.

sickboy

Didn't they bench Flacco and put Maillett in too? And I'm pretty sure Maillett looked good. Saw a high passer rating and TD flash across my screen.

DOGALUM

Atta boy AC!!!

My all time favorite Hog!
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

1highhog

What a butt whooping Jacksonville put on the Ravens, 44-7.  The Ravens managed just 186 total yds for the whole game, 118 yds of which Collins and Mallett were directly responsible for.  Way to go guys, WPS.

RebelliousHog

J'ville  has been up and down this year. Play great-look like crap-play great. .
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Dillar Dog

Quote from: Stewhog 11 on September 24, 2017, 07:18:40 pm
Yeah hopefully Alex Collins can continue to grow in his role for Baltimore and become a key player there. Almost 150 yards in his first two games.

That would be nice.

Unfortunately, all of you idiots have ruined this thread so we won't be able to talk about it here.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: Dillar Dog on September 24, 2017, 07:24:36 pm
That would be nice.

Unfortunately, all of you idiots have ruined this thread so we won't be able to talk about it here.
I split it off and sent it to the trash. Let's see if we can make this about AC playing FB
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Kevin

Glad ac is doing well   Hopefully he will solve his fumble problems
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Stewhog 11

Quote from: Kevin on September 24, 2017, 07:27:15 pm
Glad ac is doing well   Hopefully he will solve his fumble problems

That will be the big if. Been his only issue since his debut. So far so good, and West for Baltimore lost a fumble today as well.

alohawg

Running well today and another fumble giving Steelers great field position. I fully expect Alex to be cut tomorrow. Has all the tools, yet can't hold onto the ball.  ::)
Good luck, thanks for bring a great Razorback.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hogs run wild

Then he goes and has the best run of the day for the ravens, putting them in redzone.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

lstewart

Too bad AC can't correct the fumbling problem. He seems to lose a fumble about every 10 carries. He is both at the edge of being the starter for the Ravens, and about one more fumble from being benched / cut. The fumble yesterday was pretty bad, not something you see a NFL running back give up the ball from. I don't think it is something he can correct, but I hope I am wrong.

alohawg

He had problems in Seattle too before having problems in Baltimore. For whatever reason he just cannot fix it, so I agree one more anytime soon and he'll be gone for good.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

alohawg

I hate to say this, but for whatever reason Alex can't seem to consistently not fumble.  It's a shame because at some point it will end his promising career early.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

hawgmasta

2 rushing TD's today, no fumbles.

Biggus Piggus

Through seven games, Collins's stats:

87-309 rushing (3.6 ypc), 4 TD
12-87 receiving (7.2 ypc), 1 TD
2 fumbles, both lost

Alex does a good job of minimizing fumbles. He lost two in 212 carries last season.
[CENSORED]!

WooPig90

And of course they dont give AC many carries when hes shown flashes