Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get Gatlin in the DAMN GAME

Started by Sueie, February 07, 2013, 10:29:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sueie

She sits on the bench for 3/4 of the game while we BLOW another and take the loss.
Why Berna played 45 minutes and took ONE shot is beyond me.
If the coach is telling her to do that.

Then he IS an idiot.

psycHOGlogist

I'm a huge Berna fan, but lately she hasn't been able to throw the ball in the ocean. (Today she did better against Bama.) I suspect the decision not to shoot is her own. She is a pass-first PG.

Gatling is terrific -- when she's on. But she's a bit streaky, and she's a defensive liability with her size.

I have to say, though, I share your frustration. Good win on the road at Bama, though, especially with a really poor game from Watkins. (Talk about streaky -- she goes from 28 pts against KY to fouling out in -- 17 mins! -- with four points against Bama. Yikes!)

yraciv

Anyone know what's happened with Kelsey Hatcher?

LadybackBBFan

Quote from: yraciv on February 18, 2013, 05:37:15 pm
Anyone know what's happened with Kelsey Hatcher?
Kelsey is done for the year and her career due to a bad back.  Dominique Robinson is also done for the year and probably her career due to an internal injury which she also had after her freshman year.  It is similar to what Dennis Johnson had in 2011.  This is why we are now playing Gatling at the two position with Dominique Wilson moving to the three position to give Kiera Peak some rest.  We are basically down to nine players for the rest of the year with all but Joey Bailey getting significant playing time. :razorback: :P