Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HRTV Zoe Cadman

Started by cbhawg03, April 09, 2014, 09:12:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cbhawg03

Don't know if any of you guys are on twitter or follower her, but she is at Oaklawn. Out on the track this morning on Chindi.

BTW, TVG really sucks. I have Directv and thats all I get and absolutely hate it. About the only track they show is Santa Anita. Oaklawn has started only getting stretch calls, reminds me when you could get the stretch call on radio here in Ft Smith. Now TVG has added that side bar during the running of the race to tell you what kind of race it is, like you didn't already know, but the sidebar takes up half the screen so its like watching the race on a 12" inch tv ???

showhimthewhip

Does TVG have exclusive rights to OP, over HRTV?

I love the "First Call" cast including Zoe. 

I was watching TVG one day in the middle of the day last week.  And an analyst came on.  I wish like heck I could remember his name but he was the most pompous ass I have seen on any of these channels.  Every time someone would send in a message about a horse, he would shoot them down.  Every time his horse got beat, he was absolutely riding the jockey for a bad ride.  Really turned me off of TVG. 

cbhawg03

Quote from: showhimthewhip on April 09, 2014, 09:16:49 am
Does TVG have exclusive rights to OP, over HRTV?

I love the "First Call" cast including Zoe. 

I was watching TVG one day in the middle of the day last week.  And an analyst came on.  I wish like heck I could remember his name but he was the most pompous ass I have seen on any of these channels.  Every time someone would send in a message about a horse, he would shoot them down.  Every time his horse got beat, he was absolutely riding the jockey for a bad ride.  Really turned me off of TVG.

I don't know about the exclusive rights, but would think that TVG doesn't have exclusive rights since Zoe is at Oaklawn.

The First Call show is great and also Seigel gives his picks on some races, which are always better than anything TVG gives out.

kingoftherapids

she has some very good video on her instagram of horses revolutionary  and some other derby horses galloping this morning.

hog_fan

HRTV is worst on showing them.