Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Breeders Cup Selections

Started by cbhawg03, October 30, 2013, 08:58:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

showhimthewhip

HogFanInBryant

Distaff....$75wp on #2....I hate Pletcher but this horse looks like she is sitting on a career effort and this race looks like a fit for her running style.

jdelo77

I said it yesterday , my gut told me to bet it all on beholder , I didn't .... I can't pull the trigger ...

showhimthewhip

I bet pretty hefty (for my teacher's salary) on her. Her superb form was just too hard to try and beat.

cbhawg03

Anybody got anything special today?

cbhawg03

Pick 4 starting with the 9th race

7 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12

wt

7 , 8 , 9 , 11

wt

wt

cbhawg03

Double here 10 with 2 , 4 , 10

cbhawg03

That was the crappiest call ever!!!!!!!!! They shouldn't have taken the 10 down for that little bump. What the 9 horse did to the 1 horse was worse

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: cbrooks03 on November 02, 2013, 02:21:54 pm
That was the crappiest call ever!!!!!!!!! They shouldn't have taken the 10 down for that little bump. What the 9 horse did to the 1 horse was worse

I had no dog in that fight but I disagree.  The 5 looked to be going better and the bump stopped momentum.  You have to take down the 10 when its that close to the wire and the 5 flies by in the gallop out past the wire.

cbhawg03

Double starting with F & M Turf

3 , 10 wt 6 , 12

cbhawg03

Quote from: HogFanInBryant on November 02, 2013, 02:42:32 pm
I had no dog in that fight but I disagree.  The 5 looked to be going better and the bump stopped momentum.  You have to take down the 10 when its that close to the wire and the 5 flies by in the gallop out past the wire.

I agree that the bump hurts when the finish was so close and I knew they would take here down when I seen the head on and it took so much time. I think the bump hurt the 10 worse though, she bounced off the 5 pretty good.

My dog in that fight was the 10 btw

kingoftherapids

Romantica needs to get 2nd or 3rd for me.

Santa Anita Park
Race #5 - Nov, 02
Trifecta (1, 3 / 2 / 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10)
Bet Amount: USD 10

Santa Anita Park
Race #5 - Nov, 02
Trifecta (1, 3, 6 / 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10 / 2)
Bet Amount: USD 18

cbhawg03

Knew better than trying to beat those Euros, but at 3/2 Dank wasn't worth touching.

cbhawg03

Was going to go with the 6 here at a price, but has come down from that 20/1 ml

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: cbrooks03 on November 02, 2013, 02:44:01 pm
I agree that the bump hurts when the finish was so close and I knew they would take here down when I seen the head on and it took so much time. I think the bump hurt the 10 worse though, she bounced off the 5 pretty good.

My dog in that fight was the 10 btw

sorry dude as I know winners are few and far between on any BC race card

HogFanInBryant

I love #7 SA here, she has a HUGE shot at the distance and on this surface.  Chad Brown was quoted as saying he has her at 110% for this race and I am taking it to heart.  I am not letting the long odds deter me at all....just bet $40wp and a $75 show ticket.

cbhawg03

Pick 3

5, 6, 12 WT 10, 12, 14 WT 13

HogFanInBryant

I am reaching here a bit but I think #13 Dimension might take them wire to wire down the hill.  Will be boxcars for me if he somehow pulls it off!

ghostzapper

My pick four ticket today beginnining with 4th race:

5/1,2/all/all.  I hit the bomb and then three straight favorites. 

yraciv

I got the 1/12/14 in an exacta box. Think this race is pretty open, and not liking the Baffert horses. Havana could easily hit the board and blow this up though.

ghostzapper

Got $10 pick 4s going with 5,6,9 and 10.  Which means bet your lungs on whomever else is running.

jdelo77

What a freaking race ! Had the late pick 4 and was screaming my lungs out for will take charge ! I will still take $760 bucks ! My pick 5 was bombed, as I didn't hit one horse in it ...