Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paynter

Started by cbhawg03, June 14, 2013, 08:22:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cbhawg03

Looked good in return, hopefully he can dominate the handicap division.

I might be the only one, but I'm seriously tired of Game on Dude. He is a one trick pony, that usually only wins in California on dirt, well it seems that way.

I do love the way that Game on Dude fights his heart out though, but I'm just tired if him.

the game

Paynter was impressive but I'm partial to the Game ...

HogFanInBryant

Sounds like they are going to point to the BC Classic with him which is amazing if he even enters the starting gate there after all he has been through.  Paynter is a real special horse and it will be hard not to root for him to go very very far later this year.  After watching Fort Larned run tonight, I am not sure any horse in the country could have stayed within a 2 lengths of him at CD...he smoked their a$$es.

cbhawg03

Quote from: HogFanInBryant on June 15, 2013, 10:48:41 pm
Sounds like they are going to point to the BC Classic with him which is amazing if he even enters the starting gate there after all he has been through.  Paynter is a real special horse and it will be hard not to root for him to go very very far later this year.  After watching Fort Larned run tonight, I am not sure any horse in the country could have stayed within a 2 lengths of him at CD...he smoked their a$$es.

Fort Larned won that race because of one decision and only one, Rosie letting him just get out in front with no pressure. Of course if TCI goes with FL then they may very well burn each other out, but I thought when Rosie took up, that gave the race away.

cbhawg03

Returns to stakes action this Saturday in the San Diego a Del Mar