Dorian Gerald

Started by Brian Weaver, February 05, 2018, 08:46:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: factchecker on February 09, 2018, 05:24:15 pm
PIG 1

Crystal Balls 0

Poppin Bottles!
No need for another 24/7 sports reference ever. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

supersaint

He appears to play with great effort.  Jim Washburn would approve.  Coach peeveto would say he's a mean mf war daddy.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

redeye

Quote from: imtad16 on February 09, 2018, 05:17:00 pm
Haha Otis held strong while swimming against the stream of A&M predictions.

Often times, Otis won't change his prediction, even when he knows that Arkansas is out of it.  I'm sure he lets his subscribers know, though.

The more telling thing here is that JC Shurburtt changed his prediction to A&M.  Whenever he picks Arkansas, we always lose.

Quote from: HogFansReunited on February 09, 2018, 06:04:11 pm
Some of them are actually claiming we paid to get him.... lmao

That's sorta funny, considering how Morris graduated from A&M.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on February 09, 2018, 07:32:46 pm
No need for another 24/7 sports reference ever. 

Still 100% the best recruiting site. The composite score really provides the most accurate ranking

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 09, 2018, 07:38:19 pm
Still 100% the best recruiting site. The composite score really provides the most accurate ranking
not really. it's just the average ranking, not necessarily the most accurate. a lot of times the one that calls a tweener 3-4* as a 4* ends up being the most correct. Ive even seen players that were 4*s on 3 sites yet were a 3* composite. Happened to one of our recruits last year. The composite said 3*, yet, literally NONE of the sites had him a 3*. he was a 2* on one and 4* on the other three. Can't remember who it was as he ended up elsewhere. Maybe Chris Daniels. Idr. At any rate, it just ups the pool to almost everyone is a 3* average. Like 80% of D-1 prospects are 3* composite. It doesnt tell enough of the story imo.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

GA reddiehog

If Dorian can play defense like he played the "experts", Hogs will be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!

HogCzar1

Congrats to the staff. This one should provide a little boost to those concerned as to whether this staff can get it done in recruiting. I think we will have a great class next year.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: GA reddiehog on February 09, 2018, 07:47:54 pm
If Dorian can play defense like he played the "experts", Hogs will be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice.. +1
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on February 09, 2018, 07:41:16 pm
not really. it's just the average ranking, not necessarily the most accurate. a lot of times the one that calls a tweener 3-4* as a 4* ends up being the most correct. Ive even seen players that were 4*s on 3 sites yet were a 3* composite. Happened to one of our recruits last year. The composite said 3*, yet, literally NONE of the sites had him a 3*. he was a 2* on one and 4* on the other three. Can't remember who it was as he ended up elsewhere. Maybe Chris Daniels. Idr. At any rate, it just ups the pool to almost everyone is a 3* average. Like 80% of D-1 prospects are 3* composite. It doesnt tell enough of the story imo.

The composite score includes all other competitor sites rankings. Removing major bias from from 247.

Thats why it's the best

imtad16

hoglady

Quote from: imtad16 on February 09, 2018, 08:46:32 pm
Sounds like an impressive guy.

https://twitter.com/CodyVincent/status/962130497194340352

It was all Chavis for DG.
Nice interview - sounds like a very mature and grounded young man.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

GuvHog

Quote from: bphi11ips on February 09, 2018, 07:14:07 pm
Thanks for reminding me why I hate the Aggies.

Gotta give some of those Aggie posters credit. They were cutting those "he got paid" posters off at the knees pretty quick.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

ChicoHog

Since he went to prep school does that mean he has 2 years eligibility or 3 to play 2?  I know he played 2 years JC but not sure if the year in prep school means he loses a chance to red shirt in case of injury. 

Kevin

Quote from: ChicoHog on February 10, 2018, 09:17:46 am
Since he went to prep school does that mean he has 2 years eligibility or 3 to play 2?  I know he played 2 years JC but not sure if the year in prep school means he loses a chance to red shirt in case of injury. 

No he has 3 to play 2.  Prep school does not count toward ncaa eligibility
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ChicoHog on February 10, 2018, 09:17:46 am
honestly doesnt matter b/c he is a day 1 starter and will probably get a sack 1st game.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: jabberjawls on February 09, 2018, 04:36:28 pm
I thought CCM said it was a done deal.  What am i missing?

Lol