Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Grier declares for draft

Started by Snout team, December 31, 2023, 05:55:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Snout team

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Snout team

New transfers may be the only ones left
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

3kgthog

Snout team

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 31, 2023, 05:58:42 pmWho?

Antonio Grier, one of the guys who played LB for the hogs last year.  Came in with our coach.

All these LB leaving still makes me wonder if we are losing defensive staff and they know it.  If that is true our new defensive staff will be walking in the door to an almost empty locker room.  Oooofff

factchecker

Wasn't he out of eligibility?
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

swinefasting

He was out of eligibility

factchecker

December 31, 2023, 06:08:54 pm #7 Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 07:19:25 pm by factchecker
Quote from: swinefasting on December 31, 2023, 06:07:55 pmHe was out of eligibility
wait... I thought this was a sign of bad things.  FIRE EVERYONE!!!!
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Snout team on December 31, 2023, 05:55:23 pmhttps://x.com/burnowt5/status/1741587780780667153?s=12

I like the "betting on me." That's a good lesson learned young man. At the end of the day the only person you can count on is yourself. Best of luck to ya.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ChitownHawg

Quote from: factchecker on December 31, 2023, 06:08:54 pmwait... I thought this was a sign bad things.  FIRE EVERYONE!!!!

Now we're talking. Burn the place down and rebuild. WPS! 🫣🤣
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

TeufelHog

It's getting ridiculous when players who are out of eligibility are making social media ANNOUNCEMENTS.  Appreciate his "thanks" to the fanbases, after that it's just about more attention.  Happening more and more these days across conferences.

Porknoxville

270 tackles in 6 seasons ain't gonna do much for your draft hopes, but best of luck.

SMB Hogfan

Quote from: Porknoxville on December 31, 2023, 07:19:41 pm270 tackles in 6 seasons ain't gonna do much for your draft hopes, but best of luck.

That's less than 4 per game. Not a game changer by any stretch.
Fender Stratocaster
Icom 2200H w/ D-Star
M2 Mac Mini 🍎

Snout team

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Razors85

Killean

Quote from: TeufelHog on December 31, 2023, 07:10:00 pmIt's getting ridiculous when players who are out of eligibility are making social media ANNOUNCEMENTS.  Appreciate his "thanks" to the fanbases, after that it's just about more attention.  Happening more and more these days across conferences.

We found the stick, but the extraction may be an issue.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

lakecityhog

Some of you guys are just looking for a cliff to jump from!!!!!

ChitownHawg

Quote from: TeufelHog on December 31, 2023, 07:10:00 pmIt's getting ridiculous when players who are out of eligibility are making social media ANNOUNCEMENTS.  Appreciate his "thanks" to the fanbases, after that it's just about more attention.  Happening more and more these days across conferences.

Social media is how they chat now. He was simply saying thank you and giving the draft a try. Seems like he knows he has a hard road to travel.

Now if he had said he was leaving the program then that would be ridiculous.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Pig Worshipper

I'd like to announce that I, too, am declaring myself eligible for the draft.
Draft beer, that is.

Snout team

This new NCAA math is not my strong suit but with him being injured for almost an entire season, covid, and a typical redshirt, I thought he had a chance to seek an additional year.  Am I wrong? 

tophawg19

Quote from: Snout team on December 31, 2023, 06:04:51 pmAntonio Grier, one of the guys who played LB for the hogs last year.  Came in with our coach.

All these LB leaving still makes me wonder if we are losing defensive staff and they know it.  If that is true our new defensive staff will be walking in the door to an almost empty locker room.  Oooofff
He used up all his playing Eligibility, Maybe he meant filing for Social security
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

SuperHoganova14

Peace out and good luck to his neck roll, don't know why more LB don't wear them.  Just a badass retro look.

The Kig

Obvious coaching deficiency. 

Adding /s preemptively since it will fly right over some heads.
Poker Porker