8 (80%)
Microwaved
0 (0%)
cut up in small pieces, sprinkled over frito pie
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: August 09, 2015, 08:29:10 am

Pulled(PP)pork

Me personally, I prefer boiled, call me crazy.

PP

DeltaBoy

I prefer grilled but I really like the combo method of grilled for color then into a beer boil on the corner of the grill.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

zane

RIP LSUfan

Hogfaniam

grilled on one of those roller things
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

JoeyCapital

I like my chicken anus and pig lips seared over a charcoal fire.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

Pulled(PP)pork

this poll is invalid, no votes for garnished frito pie

mods, delete this please

PP

DeltaBoy

Hot dogs are different from garished Frito Pie.

majestic

Wrapped in bacon and cooked in the oven until they split.
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

JoeyCapital

Quote from: majestic on August 15, 2015, 02:22:09 pm
Good idea. What temp?
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

majestic

Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

pigture perfect

Quote from: majestic on August 15, 2015, 02:22:09 pm
that would be a sure enough Gout attack for me. I would eat my weight of those things
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

bigstyx

Substituted by a bratwurst, marinated in beer, onions & peppers for 24 hours. Then grilled on a Big Green Egg. Once split and spraying juices like a geyser, dipped back into a bath of fresh beer for 60 seconds. Then served on a fresh bun with mustard and pickles. Anyone approaching my brat brandishing ketchup will be shot and kilt in a justifiable homicide. Just sayin...

DeltaBoy

Quote from: bigstyx on August 17, 2015, 02:52:45 pm
Substituted by a bratwurst, marinated in beer, onions & peppers for 24 hours. Then grilled on a Big Green Egg. Once split and spraying juices like a geyser, dipped back into a bath of fresh beer for 60 seconds. Then served on a fresh bun with mustard and pickles. Anyone approaching my brat brandishing ketchup will be shot and kilt in a justifiable homicide. Just sayin...

Good Stuff.

DeltaBoy

I had to cook hot dogs last night on one of those roller things and I turned up the heat till they started to char.  Every one thought we cooked them on the grill outside.

hogfan68