Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

N HOG

PigDaddyKane

Question.  Do you do the 7th inning stretch every 7 innings?  Are they on their 3rd round of take me out to the ball game.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

hogfan064

Another #1 looks to be going down

6th inning

UVA 4
Irvine 0

whatsshakinbacon

As they go to the bottom of the 21st, the fans stand for their  THIRD  7th inning stretch.

Unbelievable.

whatsshakinbacon

rzrbackrob

If Texass losses this game and kills their chances for Sunday, this thread will account for two Hog victories and a heartbreaking loss for Texass. If the hogs win on this thread Sunday, this may be the greatest thread in the history of Hogville! Not predicting, just hoping.
Good is the enemy of great

hogfan064

Publius

Quote from: rzrbackrob on May 30, 2009, 11:55:06 pm
If Texass losses this game and kills their chances for Sunday, this thread will account for two Hog victories and a heartbreaking loss for Texass. If the hogs win on this thread Sunday, this may be the greatest thread in the history of Hogville! Not predicting, just hoping.
Sweet

PigDaddyKane

that was crap for ejecting him.  At this point you gotta give the player a little wiggle room.

Publius

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

PigDaddyKane

hogfan064

Bosshog479

How about the ump that has been behind the plate for six straight hours. He doesnt get to take a half innning off and sit down. Man is earning his pay tonight

kitshicker

LJHOG

ballhog™

Quote from: Bosshog479 on May 31, 2009, 12:00:03 am
How about the ump that has been behind the plate for six straight hours. He doesnt get to take a half innning off and sit down. Man is earning his pay tonight

no kidding...get him a lawn chair between innings.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

N HOG

Quote from: PigDaddyKane on May 30, 2009, 11:58:20 pm
that was crap for ejecting him.  At this point you gotta give the player a little wiggle room.

Especially since it was a BS call to begin with.

Publius

imhogwild2

Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

hogfan064

Longest game in baseball history was 32 innings for a minor league game involving Pawtucket and Rochester

hogfan064

chiefsfan

Boston College is now out of position players and now had to put their pitcher in the lineup batting leadoff  and their DH in left field

thats hard to do with a DH
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Bosshog479

think about the fact that these umps will be out there tomorrow too. That is brutal

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogfan064

Texas hit what would've been a HR, but was a few feet foul

PigDaddyKane

chiefsfan

oh to be the best hitter on the team for the day and be 3 for 10

LJHOG

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 31, 2009, 12:06:41 am
Texas hit what would've been a HR, but was a few feet foul
BC coaching is suspect.  Pitch to that guy who's hitting tonight and didn't take the free base back in the 20th.

hogfan064

PigDaddyKane

bottom of the 22nd, still tied.  Come on bc get something

chiefsfan

ballhog™

hogfan064

PigDaddyKane

I wonder if the players that have already been replaced should head to the hotel and get some sleep.  Whoever loses this is going to be exhausted tomorrow.

Publius

At this rate, these guys are going to wear out the warranties on their cups and gloves

hogfan064

In about 12 hours the loser of this game will play again

kitshicker

Quote from: LJHOG on May 31, 2009, 12:08:36 am
BC coaching is suspect.  Pitch to that guy who's hitting tonight and didn't take the free base back in the 20th.
"Back in the 20th"....that just ain't right.  :o

chiefsfan

By the way for anyone who is wondering.   Arkansas will be the visiting team tomorrow regardless of who we play

Looks like TJ Forrest is the leading candidate to get the start

hogfan064

Longest game of any kind in NCAA history was in 1971

In 23 Innings Louisiana Lafayette beat Mcneese State

010HogFan

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 31, 2009, 12:13:52 am

I think that's goin down.

Publius

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 31, 2009, 12:13:52 am

News you can use...thanks

chiefsfan

hogfan064

ballhog™

chiefsfan

So what are the odds the Army players have gone to bed now without knowing who they play tomorrow?

bsking

Quote from: LJHOG on May 31, 2009, 12:08:36 am

what free base?  I wasn't watching.

jdhogster

if the team that loses this game happens to win the first game tomorrow....they'd have to turn around and play again tomorrow night.....YIKES.

josh_sec33

I'm now conflicted myself....see who wins this insanity , or go to bed. I'm gettin' sleepy...
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?