Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bigfoot

Started by Hawgon, January 20, 2012, 09:35:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PonderinHog

Quote from: hog.goblin on May 02, 2015, 01:09:05 pm
they did a "news" segment on the bigfoot conference where the "lead expert" shared some bigfoot evidence in an area.  then he started calling a bigfoot, which sounded like the lamest "aahhhooowww" sound you've ever heard.  very human-like, nothing like an animal.

they then turn back to the news anchors who are trying not to laugh and chuckle about this horrible call.  then Dan, off camera, just as the others are starting to compose themselves, does a perfect imitation of the call, and another.  they totally lose it and someone else off camera yells "oh no, the dansquatch!"

great end to a segment
I'd don't think I'd imitate a Bigfoot call - at least not in woods.  Somebody's liable to take a sound-shot.   :o

hog.goblin

Quote from: PonderinHog on May 02, 2015, 03:20:52 pm
I'd don't think I'd imitate a Bigfoot call - at least not in woods.  Somebody's liable to take a sound-shot.   :o

I don't think a sole was going to mistake that bigfoot call for anything other than a tone-deaf human trying to do the false wolf call part of a failed razorback call

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: PonderinHog on May 02, 2015, 03:20:52 pm

Lol. Good point.  Sometimes even get a little nervous, when doing a grunt call during deer season....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

DirtTrackFan

New Survivorman - Bigfoot on Disc. Ch. tonight @ 9

jrulz83

Quote from: ScottFaldon on May 13, 2015, 07:35:34 pm
Spoiler Alert - He doesn't find one, right?

Nope, he finds a whole clan of them.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: jrulz83 on May 13, 2015, 08:08:13 pm

Nope, he finds a whole clan of them.

Lol.  Well, guess he has them all named by now....but no pictures...

jrulz83

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on May 13, 2015, 09:41:21 pm
Lol.  Well, guess he has them all named by now....but no pictures...

It's that dang cloaking device.....

jrulz83

Quote from: ScottFaldon on May 13, 2015, 10:17:18 pm
Crap, I was watching hockey!

Dang, I was watching baseball!

Rzbakfromwaybak

May 14, 2015, 12:03:15 am #908 Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 06:02:54 pm by Rzbakfromwaybak
Quote from: jrulz83 on May 13, 2015, 10:21:05 pm

It's that dang cloaking device.....

Yep, believe you're right.  All I can say is..... we better figure out this cloaking, fuzzing ability.....before the Russians, ISIS or the Iranians do.....

DirtTrackFan

F.Y.I - lots of Bigfoot stuff on Animal Planet today until 5 pm then its other critters

Rzbakfromwaybak

May 23, 2015, 10:32:44 pm #910 Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 11:43:20 pm by Rzbakfromwaybak
Quote from: DirtTrackFan on May 23, 2015, 12:20:26 pm

F.Y.I - lots of Bigfoot stuff on Animal Planet today until 5 pm then its other critters

Well, dang.  As long as I don't miss the episode when they capture, get a real picture, or a body......guess I should relax.  How long has that show (Finding Bigfoot) been on now.....2 years, 3 years, more ?? 

The scoring on this show (only approx.). ..............................Bigfoot         104
                                                                                          BFRO             0       

A total shutout on BFRO.  They obviously need a new strategy. Also, their Bigfoot howls & calls, need major overhaul. 

Albert Einswine

Quote from: ScottFaldon on May 27, 2015, 08:13:45 am
Much like Houston Nutt, the Finding Bigfoot folks count moral victories.

Like when they think they hear something in the woods in the dark and shart themselves?
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

jrulz83

For all you doubters I want to remind you of what has been called the watershed case for the BFRO:

http://www.bfro.net/avevid/ouachita/siege-at-honobia.asp

QuoteTim's sound stunned when I explained the deer connection. He slurred out a long steady ".. oh my god" as if it finally all made sense to him.

PorkRinds

Quote from: jrulz83 on May 27, 2015, 09:07:43 am
For all you doubters I want to remind you of what has been called the watershed case for the BFRO:

Watershed? A bunch of Oklahoma country folk shooting at random animals off their back porch is a watershed moment? 

Albert Einswine

Quote from: PorkRinds on May 27, 2015, 11:10:41 am
Watershed? A bunch of Oklahoma country folk shooting at random animals off their back porch is a watershed moment? 

Unless there's some verifiable evidence it wasn't even a bloodshed moment.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

jrulz83

http://www.bfro.net/news/roundup/expeds_2015.asp

Which one y'all signing up for?

I'm thinking about trying to get in on the New Jersey Expedition. Then if Bigfoot doesn't pan out I can go after the Jersey Devil.... Heck wasn't the Blair Witch in New Jersey too?

I'm going for the trifecta, or exacta or something like that. 

Rzbakfromwaybak

May 27, 2015, 01:35:22 pm #916 Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:44:38 pm by Rzbakfromwaybak
Lol.  Just read the report/story on the...."Siege at Hobonia".  Probably one of the biggest crocks of BS that I have ever read.  As usual, no capture, body or pictures......just wild stories.  Nothing new here, just another BFRO farce.

They are suppose to be fairly good shots/hunters....(shoot deer from their porch at night with lights).  Which is.....against the law in Oklahoma.  Yet, they can't seem to hit any of those Bigfoots that are regularly on their front porch at night, trying to get in the door or windows ??   ;D    What a joke.   Sounds like they are shooting at night.....at anything that has eyes that shine. If this is the BFRO "watershed"....tell them to get back to us when it floods, & washes all the BS away....

Rzbakfromwaybak

May 27, 2015, 01:39:57 pm #917 Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 02:02:39 pm by Rzbakfromwaybak
Quote from: Albert Einswine on May 27, 2015, 11:29:36 am

Unless there's some verifiable evidence it wasn't even a bloodshed moment.

Well, you're exactly right. They sure don't seem to be able to hit anything.  All that shooting at night, at the eyes they are seeing in the headlights. That may be their neighbors out there in those woods...just trying to figure out where their "still" is located.....

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: jrulz83 on May 27, 2015, 09:07:43 am

BFRO was founded by Matt Moneymaker...you can't make this stuff up!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

jrulz83

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on May 27, 2015, 02:04:52 pm

An instance in which real life is better than fiction.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on May 27, 2015, 02:04:52 pm

Yep.  Rumor was, that Moneymaker had a silent partner at one time.  He was a urologist named....I.P. Freely......

DirtTrackFan

Maybe we will get lucky and an Anaconda will eat $$$maker

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on May 31, 2015, 06:19:40 pm

Having failed to find a squatch in the USA, the Finding Bigfoot crew finagled a free trip to the Amazon out of Animal Planet. Not since Houston Nutt's severance package from the UA has failure been so rewarded.

Lol...yes, exactly.  All the way to the Amazon, & still a big Zero. They could have done that without traveling 50 miles. Naturally, most places  (specially small towns)....want the Bigfooter's & Moneymaker to come to their area & film a show.  Free TV exposure, & hopefully a boost of visitors for the local business's.  If the town can get a half dozen or more locals to claim they have had Bigfoot encounters, (which they always seem to do) it works out for everybody....except the TV viewers.   We still see nothing.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on June 28, 2015, 09:19:22 pm

The Finding Bigfoot crew recruited Shoji Tabuchi for tonight's episode. Sadly, no Yakov Smirnoff or the Baldknobbers.

Yeah, another amazing bit of research by the BFRO crew.  They have somehow come to the conclusion that fiddle music attracts the Bigfoots around the Ozarks. The coyotes sure seemed to like it. Guess this means you would need some kind of New Orleans Blues music... for those Bigfoots down in Louisiana.  Picky rascals, these squatches.  No wonder they are hard to call in.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on June 28, 2015, 10:47:40 pm

This the kind of chicanery that show engages in ...

I Googled Ron Boles. He was the first witness who Moneymaker visited near Springfield. He was wearing a BFRO shirt in the Branson town hall, which piqued my interest. Then he called Moneymaker "boss man" when he greeted him. Seems he is a "senior researcher" for BFRO. He gives seminars and makes appearances on behalf of the group Moneymaker runs.

You'd think the show would make mention of that fact. That they would tell viewers he is also a BFRO-certified squatch expert and knows Moneymaker. But no, it didn't. It made him look like just some random dude. Because telling viewers he's a BFRO guy would cut the legs out from under his story.

Lol, no surprise.  Guess it was just an oversight on the show's part?  It just slipped their mind that this guy was one of them.  Funny that he wasn't wearing a BFRO cap or shirt, when they had him out there in the woods.....reacting his tall tale? 

Makes you wonder how many other..."witnesses"...are connected to their group?

2hogsafrickin

Wonder if Tal knows him?

holman24

how in the hell does this thread have 21 pages.  Santa isn't real either but if you started a thread like this on him bet it wouldn't get to 3 pages??  Just goes to show how many people will believe in something if it is on tv.  And I know I have just added to the thread but come on people there is nothing out there.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: holman24 on June 29, 2015, 11:18:04 am

how in the hell does this thread have 21 pages.  Santa isn't real either but if you started a thread like this on him bet it wouldn't get to 3 pages??  Just goes to show how many people will believe in something if it is on tv.  And I know I have just added to the thread but come on people there is nothing out there.

Lol. Yes, it's an interesting subject, & fun to talk about....specially the TV shows & some of the Bigfoot believers. Yet, most of the posts on this thread are not backing the existence of Bigfoot. Just the opposite. Most posters are wanting to see some proof, which is just not out there. Nothing wrong with exposing a continual tale of fiction.

Global warming/climate change.....is a bigger & more important fraud, & it really doesn't get debunked/exposed often enough.   

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: 2hogsafrickin on June 29, 2015, 07:59:55 am

Wonder if Tal knows him?

Lol.  It would probably be a very good bet.....

hog.goblin

June 29, 2015, 08:46:23 pm #929 Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 08:09:28 pm by hog.goblin

Good god man, there may be children reading this thread.  Have you no shame?

BallHog1

Let me get this straight..., some of you, in this day and age, are still denying the existence of bigfoot??? Are you kidding me?

Rzbakfromwaybak

June 30, 2015, 10:47:38 pm #931 Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:32:00 pm by Rzbakfromwaybak
Quote from: BallHog1 on June 30, 2015, 03:27:36 pm

Let me get this straight..., some of you, in this day and age, are still denying the existence of bigfoot??? Are you kidding me?

Yeah, have to admit it.  Even with all the clear, great pictures & videos of the creatures, the many bodies we have recovered hit on highways & shot by hunters, & all those that have been trapped.  I just keep ignoring all that creditable evidence......& still don't believe.  Not sure what's wrong with me. Heck, I even made A's in all my science classes.....

BallHog1

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on July 10, 2015, 10:09:20 pm

A boxer/rapper in Fort Smith spotted one. And be sure to buy his next album.

http://cryptozoologynews.com/boxerrapper-spots-bigfoot-in-arkansas/

I like how the story doesn't say where this alleged sighting happened. Was he in city limits or out in the county?

Lol. Well, hope it was out in the country somewhere.  Said he went outside to..."pee", :) it was 9am, & a clear day. Not exactly a good city neighbor trait.  Article also mentioned....that he went outside to smoke a cigarette. Didn't say what kind of cigarette? Maybe he was trying to pee...& smoke a funny cigarette at the same time?  That would explain a lot.     

Don't guess this report has anything to do with getting his name out there, & promoting his next album ??   ;)

PonderinHog

Quote from: ScottFaldon on July 10, 2015, 10:09:20 pm
A boxer/rapper in Fort Smith spotted one. And be sure to buy his next album.

http://cryptozoologynews.com/boxerrapper-spots-bigfoot-in-arkansas/

I like how the story doesn't say where this alleged sighting happened. Was he in city limits or out in the county?
How much more proof do you naysayers need?   >:(

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: PonderinHog on July 10, 2015, 11:45:26 pm

How much more proof do you naysayers need?   >:(

Lol.  Yeah, you got it right.  This is more rock solid evidence of their existence. If all of us would just go..."pee"... in our yards, we would probably see one too.   :)

Torqued pork

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on June 29, 2015, 06:25:05 pm
Lol. Yes, it's an interesting subject, & fun to talk about....specially the TV shows & some of the Bigfoot believers. Yet, most of the posts on this thread are not backing the existence of Bigfoot. Just the opposite. Most posters are wanting to see some proof, which is just not out there. Nothing wrong with exposing a continual tale of fiction.

Global warming/climate change.....is a bigger & more important fraud, & it really doesn't get debunked/exposed often enough.   
What? Are you saying those tree knocks I've been hearing aren't really squatches telling us evil and greedy Americans to leave their planet alone?

PonderinHog

Quote from: ScottFaldon on July 11, 2015, 09:52:46 am
I came across this story looking at #FortSmith on Instagram. I asked Crytopzoology News where it happened and they said it was in city limits. I've asked where, exactly, because I want to check it out.

It's funny the site refers to him as a boxer/rapper. Based on his YouTube page, his boxing career consists of backyard sparring. And his rap career is on about the same level.
I'd like see a video of him boxing Bigfoot and then doing a rap video with hikm after the match.

"I Think I Can Beat Sasquatch!"

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on July 11, 2015, 09:52:46 am

I came across this story looking at #FortSmith on Instagram. I asked Crytopzoology News where it happened and they said it was in city limits. I've asked where, exactly, because I want to check it out.

It's funny the site refers to him as a boxer/rapper. Based on his YouTube page, his boxing career consists of backyard sparring. And his rap career is on about the same level.

So.....turns out this guy is a backyard boxer, Bigfooter, & pee' er, & lives in the city limits.  Nice.  Sounds like a perfect fit for the BFRO crew to film.  They could put him on their show, maybe help his rapping career take off.  I remember one of the "Finding Bigfoot" shows a while back.  Actually showed Bobo, with his back to the camera, at night, peeing on the ground out in the woods somewhere.  Said something about "marking his territory", etc.  Can just see Bobo & this rapper on one of their TV shows.  Probably be at night with their lights on.."marking" ...this guys backyard, trying to get a Bigfoot to come back & check it out.  Bet the neighbors would love it.  :)

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Torqued pork on July 11, 2015, 02:04:34 am

What? Are you saying those tree knocks I've been hearing aren't really squatches telling us evil and greedy Americans to leave their planet alone?

You really need a trained ear, to tell a real squatch knock from a fake.  The fake knocks, have a different sound than a true squatch wood knock.  Aluminum bats are believed to usually be the source.  Squatches don't use aluminum, they believe the sound travels too far. The BFRO crew, can tell them apart instantly.

DirtTrackFan

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: DirtTrackFan on July 25, 2015, 09:03:01 pm

Tal doesn't care for him.

Lol. Yeah, but Tal knows him...as we suspected. 

Tal is probably a little jealous.  Guy got TV time with BFRO.  If Tal could learn to take pictures, he would get plenty of air time.  Nobody see's more Bigfoots, than Tal.

LRrazorback

This is the best thread ever. Keep up the great work guys.

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on July 26, 2015, 01:08:49 am
Lol. Yeah, but Tal knows him...as we suspected. 

Tal is probably a little jealous.  Guy got TV time with BFRO.  If Tal could learn to take pictures, he would get plenty of air time.  Nobody see's more Bigfoots, than Tal.
No jealousy in Tal., he has been researching this stuff for decades for his own satisfaction and to impart info. to those who want it.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: DirtTrackFan on August 02, 2015, 02:25:41 pm

No jealousy in Tal., he has been researching this stuff for decades for his own satisfaction and to impart info. to those who want it.

I have read some of the stuff Tal has written.  Never seen or heard of anything to back up his stories of all the Bigfoot's he has supposedly seen. Sometimes whole families of them.  He can tell you approx. area where many live, travel, etc.  Yet, after decades.....never heard of him producing any clear pictures or video's. If he would have put out a dozen game camera's in some of these areas, or shot some pictures with a handheld camera...he would have plenty of pictures by now.  He always dreams up some excuse. He may have been "researching" this stuff for decades, but is certainly not one to be taken seriously.  He is a BFRO researcher/investigator, same group of clowns that do the show..."Finding Bigfoot".  Not sure how anyone could call that group...."creditable", & believe what they are saying. Always the same story, plenty of wild tales... but no real evidence.  Wonder why? 

theFlyingHog

Quote from: ScottFaldon on August 03, 2015, 07:54:46 am
Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) have a special gland in their noses that is sensitive to the electronics found in cameras. That's how they are able to go into blurry mode whenever one is nearby.
I thought they had a gland that secretes a oil which they rub all over theyselves and it messes up the autofocus laser beams

Torqued pork

If I could find a Bigfoot suit I would definitely mess with some game cameras.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Torqued pork on August 03, 2015, 11:37:38 am
If I could find a Bigfoot suit I would definitely mess with some game cameras.
I been wanting to do that but I'm afraid I'd get myself shot

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on August 03, 2015, 07:54:46 am

Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) have a special gland in their noses that is sensitive to the electronics found in cameras. That's how they are able to go into blurry mode whenever one is nearby.

Yep, for sure.  Believe you & Flying Hog, are on the right track.  It's got to be some kind of gland, oil, etc.  Whatever it is, it's been working for years.  Maybe that's where the foul odor comes from, that Bigfoot witness's sometimes speak of.  Wonder what the name of that gland is?  The blurry gland??  Bet Tal would know.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on August 03, 2015, 03:08:31 pm

You don't have the ability to fuzzy up for the cameras. They'd get a clear photo of you, which means they'd know you were just a man in a suit.

Exactly correct.  Human's don't have blurry glands....