Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bigfoot

Started by Hawgon, January 20, 2012, 09:35:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on March 02, 2015, 01:34:18 am
Went to a site that one of our posters recommended, (from another site) who is a Bigfoot believer.  It was a riot.  This site is supposedly a list of many of the Bigfoots, that have been shot by humans.  A ton of funny stories.

One of the best.....a wealthy hunter shot a bigfoot.......took it to a taxidermist & paid to have it stuffed, where it was put on display at some fancy country club on the east coast   ;D

Of course....it lacked a little proof.  Of the list of the unknown's in the report.....were the date, the hunters name, taxidermist's name... & the name & location of the country club where the Bigfoot was supposed to have been put on display.    ;D

The country club story got me to pondering a bit...

I'd hate to be playing golf behind a squatch.  Pretty sure they don't rake the sand traps.  Would I be entitled to a free drop if my ball came to rest in one of their foot craters?
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

PonderinHog

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on March 02, 2015, 08:26:03 am

I'd hate to be playing golf behind a squatch.  Pretty sure they don't rake the sand traps.  Would I be entitled to a free drop if my ball came to rest in one of their foot craters?
Yeah, me too...

Rzbakfromwaybak

Naw....them squatches aren't going to cause any problems on the courses. That Bigfoot was already dead before he got to the country club, he was just a statue on display. Squatches don't like being out there on a golf course.  Golf balls soon give them indigestion (they look a lot like eggs).  No chance that any squatches will ever be approved for club membership.  They smell bad, there's no golf shoes that would fit....& who would caddie for them??
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Nope, you still can't move a ball in a sand trap, without penalty.  It's still ruled coming to rest in a hazard....the crater just makes it a deeper hazard.  Just hope the Bigfoot didn't relieve himself before leaving the sand trap.   

Branco

Quote from: majestic on February 05, 2015, 08:23:22 pm
Well, I live in Fayetteville. Could you tell me where I can go see Bigfeet? I'll take them some Jack Link treats, if that's what they really like. And, what is the recommended setting on my camera to keep them from being blurry? I realize that it takes some sort of special equipment to slow down their innate "camera shyness", but how do I fix that?

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=6178

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=7045

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=2635

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=5316

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=10093 **

http://www.gcbro.com/ARwashing001.html **

Sorry, locations not provided in the reports. Boogers are home folks, don't move from and area unless they are forced to. Have fun!

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 02, 2015, 07:24:45 pm
OK, a guy asks where to go see them and you provide links that don't include actual locations. And one from the early 80s. Come on. If these things are so common, give us some GPS coordinates. Say I offered you $1 million to produce a body of one, where are you going to get a shot at a squatch?

(Also, y'all need to spellcheck those reports before publishing.)

To be fair to Branco, if someone lives in Fayetteville, those locations listed are pretty specific.

But, if I were a squatch, I'd hang out closer to chicken farms...easy meals year 'round.  Why are there no reports from Tyson growers' losing their flocks?
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Rzbakfromwaybak

LOL.  This guy that is listing all these reports.....

Believe he is the same guy that told everyone on that other site,  where to go to find a list of all the Bigfoots that have been shot.  Same place where I saw the story about the......wealthy hunter that shot the Bigfoot & had him stuffed & on display at that country club... ;D

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 02, 2015, 10:10:34 pm
I spend quite a bit of time on the Crawford/Washington County border, but I want to be able to go straight to the spot. Not bushwhacking around going "OK, a bend in the river ... yeah this looks like the place ... maybe."

Oh, and obviously the squatches don't steal chickens because they are moral creatures with an understanding of right and wrong. Heck, if you post a "No Trespassing" signthey'll stay off your property.

That's what we do on our lease.  Have multiple signs....."Warning, Camera's In Use"......the Bigfoots stay away.  We haven't got a single picture of one, in over 4 years on the lease.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on March 02, 2015, 11:20:27 pm

That's what we do on our lease.  Have multiple signs....."Warning, Camera's In Use"......the Bigfoots stay away.  We haven't got a single picture of one, in over 4 years on the lease.

These Squatch are very intelligent and made of the highest moral fiber. That's how they've managed to live among us for all of history and never leave a reliable shred of evidence for their existence.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Branco

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on March 02, 2015, 09:55:45 pm
LOL.  This guy that is listing all these reports.....

Believe he is the same guy that told everyone on that other site,  where to go to find a list of all the Bigfoots that have been shotSame place where I saw the story about the......wealthy hunter that shot the Bigfoot & had him stuffed & on display at that country club... ;D

Someone asked; what the heck; it was here: http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/48320-list-of-sasquatches-shot-by-humans/

Hadn't heard about that one; got a linK to it?  ;)

Branco

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 02, 2015, 07:24:45 pm
OK, a guy asks where to go see them and you provide links that don't include actual locations. And one from the early 80s. Come on. If these things are so common, give us some GPS coordinates. Say I offered you $1 million to produce a body of one, where are you going to get a shot at a squatch?

(Also, y'all need to spellcheck those reports before publishing.)

Man, need to be spoon fed, huh? Reckon you're out of luck on that one. Washington County this morning and courting an old hairy legged gal from Adair County tonight; hard to keep up with Boogers.

I'll call your million and raise you two. (Since neither of us have it, nothing to lose.)

Also, "y'all" need to spell check your response before posting. "Spellcheck", is two words; just like that little red line under it was trying to tell you before you posted. (The reports were not written, edited or previewed by "y'all", meaning me being part of whatever group published them.) 

Branco

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 03, 2015, 09:22:01 am
Any list that uses "Government coverup" as an excuse for a lack of evidence is immediately suspect.
Right, yes sir, absolutely, you bet'cha, uh huh, never heard of such a...................., wait a second! What about xxxxxxxCENSOREDxx,xxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxx, & xxxxxs].

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Branco on March 03, 2015, 09:13:27 am
Someone asked; what the heck; it was here: http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/48320-list-of-sasquatches-shot-by-humans/

Ok, let's just say that we all agree that there are bigfoots and the list on your link is legit...

There's enough rednecks stomping through the woods with superior firepower to bring down an elephant...a squatch shouldn't stand a chance.  And, the argument that "I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger" is not a valid one--at least not here in Texas.  There's enough cold heartless bastiches to produce at least one dead squatch.

Government conspiracy?  Possibly, but impossible to ever prove...maybe more so than bigfoot!

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Branco on March 03, 2015, 09:13:27 am

[Someone asked; what the heck; it was here:[/color]

[http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/48320-list-of-sasquatches-shot-by-humans

You already have the link....you just named it in your post.  The one in bold.
It's about the 6th one down on the first page....with all the other fiction stories...

Albert Einswine

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 03, 2015, 04:13:45 pm
I love that one thread about how Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) beheads people.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/49173-bigfoot-beheads-people/

I never realized squatches were members of ISIS!

They run training camps. I thought this was common knowledge...
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 03, 2015, 04:13:45 pm

I love that one thread about how Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) beheads people.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/49173-bigfoot-beheads-people/

I never realized squatches were members of ISIS!

Yep....waiting to see how long before Bigfoots start taking prisoners & asking for ransoms....can just see a Bigfoot, on tape with one of those black masks on...

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 03, 2015, 04:30:47 pm

Yeah, but the video will be blurry and jumpy so you won't be able to tell what they want.

Lol.... of course. Something about Bigfoots that cause those camera's to shake, & get out of focus.  Wonder what they would ask for ransoms?  20 Deer per human, on a trade?  Maybe a hut or shelter for each Bigfoot family.....& some kind of Bigfoot food stamps...

Branco

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 03, 2015, 10:49:12 am
Spellcheck varies from program to program. Some use two words, some use one. In newspaper lingo, it's one. Also, the first sentence of your story is a "lede" and you write "heds" instead of "headlines."

If y'all (as in "the people who wish to be taken seriously in the field of Bigfoot research and reporting") want to be taken more seriously, then some editing is needed. In one, there's a reference to a whitetail "dear." In another, they talk about hunting for wild "boards."

Of course, you could spell every word properly and have the best grammar in the world and still wouldn't convince people Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) exist. Bring us a body.

Newspaper folks may speak "newspaper lingo", but they don't use it when they write for publication. Spell check programs are based on dictionary meanings. Check The Associated Press Stylebook, page 232, under "Spelling". Every occupation has "lingos" which are of little interest to those outside the field.

Maybe those folks whose spelling you're criticizing were using country boy hunting "lingo". You understood what they meant; although I doubt they would know what "lede" and "heds" meant.

If for some reason my posts were were interpreted by you or others as being attempts to "convince people that Bigfoot exist", I apologize; nothing could be further from the truth.

About that "Bring us a body" thing. Who is "us"? If "us" received one, are you qualified to do the taxonomy to assign it a proper name and hang it on the proper limb of the primate tree?

majestic

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/spellcheck

Although, unlike bigfoot, we are able to find examples of both uses out in the wild.

Bigfoot is a myth.
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Branco on March 03, 2015, 06:59:21 pm
Newspaper folks may speak "newspaper lingo", but they don't use it when they write for publication. Spell check programs are based on dictionary meanings. Check The Associated Press Stylebook, page 232, under "Spelling". Every occupation has "lingos" which are of little interest to those outside the field.

Maybe those folks whose spelling you're criticizing were using country boy hunting "lingo". You understood what they meant; although I doubt they would know what "lede" and "heds" meant.

If for some reason my posts were were interpreted by you or others as being attempts to "convince people that Bigfoot exist", I apologize; nothing could be further from the truth.

About that "Bring us a body" thing. Who is "us"? If "us" received one, are you qualified to do the taxonomy to assign it a proper name and hang it on the proper limb of the primate tree?

Concerning the..."body" question.  The problem is not with who is, or is not qualified to do an exam & assign it to a proper name.  The problem is there is never a body to examine.  If a body is publicly brought forth.....there will be plenty of qualified people wanting to do the exam, that is without question. All you really want to do, is dance around the facts & lack of proof.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on March 03, 2015, 10:22:21 pm
Concerning the..."body" question.  The problem is not with who is, or is not qualified to do an exam & assign it to a proper name.  The problem is there is never a body to examine.  If a body is publicly brought forth.....there will be plenty of qualified people wanting to do the exam, that is without question. All you really want to do, is dance around the facts & lack of proof.

Let's just say a body is brought in...none of us will have any land to hunt as it will now be habitat for an extremely endangered species.  And, taxes will go up to fund the management of the newly discovered endangered species...I'd guess logging would cease to exist as well.

For our recreational benefit--and economic benefit--I hope a body is never discovered.   ;D

grayhawg

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on March 04, 2015, 07:51:13 am
Let's just say a body is brought in...none of us will have any land to hunt as it will now be habitat for an extremely endangered species.  And, taxes will go up to fund the management of the newly discovered endangered species...I'd guess logging would cease to exist as well.

For our recreational benefit--and economic benefit--I hope a body is never discovered.   ;D
There is absolutely no danger in a body being found.

PonderinHog

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 04, 2015, 08:15:07 am
Based on what the Bigfoot (Bigfeet?) experts say, they're so common Game & Fish will classify them as a nuisance animal like feral hogs. It'll be open season, 24/7.
Do we even know what the average litter size and gestation period is ???  I think not...

jrulz83

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 04, 2015, 09:15:45 am
Do we even know what the average litter size and gestation period is ???  I think not...

Approximately 14 month gestation period:

http://sasquatchbirthjournal.com/factoids.html

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

grayhawg

jrulz83

Quote from: grayhawg on March 04, 2015, 09:31:11 am
How about on a Mermaid?

Mermaids spawn similar to bass. First full moon in April, nothing like catching maids off the beds!!

Albert Einswine

Quote from: jrulz83 on March 04, 2015, 09:33:24 am
Mermaids spawn similar to bass. First full moon in April, nothing like catching maids off the beds!!

Brilliant!!

grayhawg

Quote from: jrulz83 on March 04, 2015, 09:33:24 am
LOL Thanks, I'll remember that.
BTW will they hit a spinner bait?

jrulz83

Quote from: grayhawg on March 04, 2015, 09:36:01 am

They love spinner baits, but I always seem to do better with a jig and pig on the beds.

PonderinHog

Quote from: grayhawg on March 04, 2015, 09:36:01 am
They prefer soft plastics...

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 04, 2015, 08:15:07 am

Based on what the Bigfoot (Bigfeet?) experts say, they're so common Game & Fish will classify them as a nuisance animal like feral hogs. It'll be open season, 24/7.

Lol.....yep, sure seems to be plenty of sightings to justify that.  Maybe the AGFC will want to go the other way, & claim their old stand-by excuse.....& say there are no breeding pairs in Arkansas? All squatches inside the states borders..... have somehow been neutered.   Or maybe the male squatches are having trouble finding the female squatches .....while they are in heat....just like mountain lions?   

2hogsafrickin

Or maybe we can start a Bigfoot Unlimited and National Wild Bigfoot Federation and have banquets to raise money for improving their habitat.  ;D

tophawg19

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 03, 2015, 07:27:23 pm
Us as in the world. Show the world a body. You'll be richer than you could dream and a hero to the cryptozoological world. Until then nobody can be blamed for being a skeptic.
might be rich but you'd be in prison. also the government would take it from you so you wouldn't profit . The a--holes on here are a classic example of why most people won't speak up or show evidence . Y'all claim to be in the woods a lot, real time Daniel Boones . Let me ask you this , how many bears have you seen. How many bear skeletons ? We all know they are there . It's ok to be skeptical .I'm skeptical of many things but am smart enough to know there are many things out there i haven't seen . It's rare to find the remains of a fox or coyote either but they are plentiful.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

PorkRinds

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 04, 2015, 03:53:40 pm
might be rich but you'd be in prison. also the government would take it from you so you wouldn't profit . The a--holes on here are a classic example of why most people won't speak up or show evidence . Y'all claim to be in the woods a lot, real time Daniel Boones . Let me ask you this , how many bears have you seen. How many bear skeletons ? We all know they are there . It's ok to be skeptical .I'm skeptical of many things but am smart enough to know there are many things out there i haven't seen . It's rare to find the remains of a fox or coyote either but they are plentiful.

Seen multiple bears and skeletons of both bear and coyote. In prison? And why would the government want to cover it up?

Albert Einswine

I've never run across a bear skeleton, but I've seen bears in the wild on several occasions. Seen plenty of deer, coyote and fox bones.

tophawg19

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 04, 2015, 04:53:36 pm
Seen multiple bears and skeletons of both bear and coyote. In prison? And why would the government want to cover it up?
where are you seeing all these bear skeletons ? anything like a bigfoot would be taken immediately for research. Anyone killing one will be prosecuted . they are a protected species

Albert Einswine

Where are bigfoots a protected species? Honest question. Actually, where are bigfoots even acknowledged as a species? Seeing as there's no reliable proof they even exist at all.

tophawg19

as far as anyone saying they know where families of them live and can find them whenever they chose , i rather doubt that. Any animal is hard to keep up with . few want much contact with people .

Rzbakfromwaybak

Just how long has Bigfoot suppose to have existed in this country??  Yet no proof of a creature like that to this day?  No bodies, no real pictures (even on game camera's), none captured, etc.  All these thousands of sightings, yet not one legitimate bit of proof.
There is only one reasonable explanation to that.

There have been plenty of people that claim & speak up about Bigfoot sighting, & offer proof.  Yet, when any "proof" has been offered, it has always turned out to be fake/nonexistent.  If Bigfoot were real, we would have sufficient proof by now.

grayhawg

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 04, 2015, 03:53:40 pm
How many have you seen when they are asleep. Bears will most likely die in a den where hibernate. I have found bear dens in the mountains in northern Crawford County. I even seen one coming out of a den and you would swear a bear could not get through an opening that small. Also Buzzards in this part of the world are really efficient at what they are designed to do, that is to clean up the carcuses of dead animals.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 04, 2015, 05:59:49 pm

where are you seeing all these bear skeletons ? anything like a bigfoot would be taken immediately for research. Anyone killing one will be prosecuted . they are a protected species

Why & how can something that is not been proven to exist anywhere.....need to be protected? 

tophawg19

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on March 04, 2015, 06:12:46 pm

Just how long has Bigfoot suppose to have existed in this country??  Yet no proof of a creature like that to this day?  No bodies, no real pictures (even on game camera's), none captured, etc.  All these thousands of sightings, yet not one legitimate bit of proof.
There is only one reasonable explanation to that.

There have been plenty of people that claim & speak up about Bigfoot sighting, & offer proof.  Yet, when any "proof" has been offered, it has always turned out to be fake/nonexistent.  If Bigfoot were real, we would have sufficient proof by now.
there have been several hair samples that came back as no known animal . it was clearly from an animal but they had no comparisson. to match. there are tons of pictures that are clear enough , you just chose to reject them. there are numerous pictures and videos . Also all the footprints and are also evidence as stated by foot specialists . your arrogance in assuming the evidence isn't real tells me all i need to know. you have a tiny sample size and assume you know everything.

tophawg19

check and you will see most states have them protected . see Texas -lake Fort Worth i believe it may be the first case to declare them protected

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: grayhawg on March 04, 2015, 06:19:55 pm

How many have you seen when they are asleep. Bears will most likely die in a den where hibernate. I have found bear dens in the mountains in northern Crawford County. I even seen one coming out of a den and you would swear a bear could not get through an opening that small. Also Buzzards in this part of the world are really efficient at whatthey are designed to do, that is to clean up the carcuses of dead animals.

Very true.  Same thing with coyotes where I hunt.  Our land owner wants us to shoot every hog we see, whether we are going to process them or not.  The ones that we left where they fell....there was almost no trace left (no even a bone) after a week.  I did find one small piece of hide off one of them.  Those coyotes had dragged off & scattered every piece of those pigs.  Most of those hogs weighed at least 150-175bs. 

tophawg19

Quote from: grayhawg on March 04, 2015, 06:19:55 pm
How many have you seen when they are asleep. Bears will most likely die in a den where hibernate. I have found bear dens in the mountains in northern Crawford County. I even seen one coming out of a den and you would swear a bear could not get through an opening that small. Also Buzzards in this part of the world are really efficient at what they are designed to do, that is to clean up the carcuses of dead animals.
so are mice and other rodents .Bears like all animals die from many causes . the fact that we don't find them just makes my point. there are answers out there to most questions , just because we don't know something doesn't mean it's not true. We want to decide what is evidence based on little to no actual viewing of it. Too many assume knowledge that they don't have. All they have to go on is their own limited knowledge which in a case like this amounts to nothing. I've never seen an ivory billed woodpecker but that doesn't make them not real. I've never seen you so maybe you don't exist except in a hogville world

Rzbakfromwaybak

March 04, 2015, 07:00:20 pm #845 Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 10:44:32 pm by Rzbakfromwaybak
Quote from: tophawg19 on March 04, 2015, 06:24:51 pm

check and you will see most states have them protected . see Texas -lake Fort Worth i believe it may be the first case to declare them protected

According to an e-mail response on another site.... from the chief of staff for the Texas Parks & Wildlife......Bigfoot is not protected in the state of Texas.  You can shoot all you want....if you can find any.

That doesn't sound much like the state of Texas has them protected....

grayhawg

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 04, 2015, 07:06:59 pm
We get bears on our game cams every year in that neck of the woods. I guess they aren't as sneaky as the Bugscuffle Bigfoots.
In fact the one I seen leaving the den is not far from your cabin.

grayhawg

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 04, 2015, 08:31:06 pm
Well it must have been fat from all my corn.
Most all of them from Lee Creek to your place are well fed.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 04, 2015, 07:03:20 pm
I have the Game & Fish regs right here. No mention of it being illegal to shoot squatches in Arkansas.

Well, to play devil's advocate, if the dna from a squatch comes back as human (as some profess that it does) it would be murder and, thus, illegal.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 04, 2015, 06:22:34 pm
there have been several hair samples that came back as no known animal . it was clearly from an animal but they had no comparisson. to match. there are tons of pictures that are clear enough , you just chose to reject them. there are numerous pictures and videos . Also all the footprints and are also evidence as stated by foot specialists . your arrogance in assuming the evidence isn't real tells me all i need to know. you have a tiny sample size and assume you know everything.

What "tons" of......"clear enough"....pictures & video's are you talking about??  If those wonderful pics & video's were really out there.......they would be all over TV, internet, etc.  You are evidently talking about all the blurry, fuzzy pics & video's that we have all seen, that are not...."clear enough"....to tell anything.  Guess your eyes are a lot better than everyone else's. There is no...."evidence".. as you suggest, only claims,  the fuzzy pics, & a "ton" of scams & fakes that have been uncovered & proven false.  Now we have enthusiasts claiming they know where whole families of Bigfoots live, & have often observed them. Yet, they haven't been able to take a single clear pic.  How convenient.