Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What’s the chance B.B. isn’t fired.........

Started by Tweeter, October 10, 2017, 04:54:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Anyway, I don't believe he is in line for being let go.  Even if upper management may have brought up the subject, Long likely threw down that if he's fired, Long will quit and Lord knows, none of us want that. You just cannot afford to lose the glue that holds this storied program together, right?

Hogs-n-Roses

Well we'll be 2-5 in 9 days. 4 games left. Some really bad O lines , really bad defenses left. 4 game streak to end the year? Nah he's toast. 5.9 + 4.4 = 10. 3 mil to go to an island with Jen and the new baby and not have this stress. :puke:

sickboy

I don't know what the chances are that Bielema isn't fired. But I do think the chances that he's not coaching Arkansas next year are near 100% by the end of the season.

He'd really have to pull out wins against Bama and Auburn to turn the tide as it stands now. More than likely, the fervor is only going to grow in the next couple weeks to the point where I don't think it really matters if we pull out wins against a Mississippi school or LSU -- certainly not Mizzou. If we go into Mizzou with little in our hand as far as wins and he doesn't pull out a win there... he might be run out of dodge, sadly.

HogSlop84

Porkatarian

Slim and none, and slim just left the building.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

hoghearted

Every new article that comes out just reinforces the idea that he's gone after the season. Only question in my mind is will it be before or after January 1?
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

rhames

Quote from: Porkatarian on October 12, 2017, 12:44:26 pm
Slim and none, and slim just left the building.

Porkatarian out...

STAR WARS and a new coach come to December
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

rhames

Quote from: hoghearted on October 12, 2017, 12:45:56 pm
Every new article that comes out just reinforces the idea that he's gone after the season. Only question in my mind is will it be before or after January 1?

He probably won't make it through November.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

HawgTide

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on October 12, 2017, 10:58:33 am
Well we'll be 2-5 in 9 days. 4 games left. Some really bad O lines , really bad defenses left. 4 game streak to end the year? Nah he's toast. 5.9 + 4.4 = 10. 3 mil to go to an island with Jen and the new baby and not have this stress. :puke:

I think you mean we have 5 games left after Alabama and Auburn. Sitting 2-5 with a road trip to Ole Miss looming there's no way this train gets turned around. He gone

HoggyCat

Quote from: PonderinHog on October 10, 2017, 07:34:59 pm
Yeah, it's a circus alright.  The aerial act has plummeted to the ground, the running attack is fixing to get trampled by elephants, and the kicking game is going to fall short of or totally miss the safety net.

And the master of ceremonies is fixing to run off with all the money!

And tigers!!! Don't forget the tigers!!!!

War eagle.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Pigstie

For that matter there were no signs before Chaney left. We were told they were like family. Then there were no signs Pittman was leaving.
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

lilRockNDubb

About as much of a chance as us beating Bama Saturday..

The_Iceman

Would have to go 5-1 after Bama to stay to the bowl. A bowl win would keep his job.

311Hog

sweep the rest of the season kind of chance =)  shock the world.

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: 12247 on October 10, 2017, 07:21:10 pm
If the uncoached, unprepared players can find a way to win 4 or 5 total, he may get an extension, pay raise, and stupid buyout.  I believe he is still in tight with Jeff and Jeff still carries a lot of say. If he went 4 & 2 I would still want him gone.  He is a blight on the program.

With the players we have and the current crap the SEC has to offer this season, we should have been a shoo in for 8 wins this season and 10 should not have been out of the question.  Here we are, grubbing around trying to find 6 wins. 

4 wins won't do it. That would the last 2 wins are Coastal Carolina and Missouri. 3-8 going into the Missouri game will mean the losing card has already hit the table.

HoggyCat

Quote from: Pigstie on October 12, 2017, 04:03:30 pm
For that matter there were no signs before Chaney left. We were told they were like family. Then there were no signs Pittman was leaving.

Refresh my memory, who was OC when bert said "I've just came out of my most abrasive coaches' meeting because I can't make these guys understand we've got to run the ball"??  (Paraphrasing). Was it Enos' first year or prior?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

hogcard1964

I still can't believe we probably won't go to a bowl.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Tweeter on October 10, 2017, 04:54:09 pm
This scares the crap out of me. I mean surely he's done at season end. Someone please calm my fears
Hate to say it; however, I suspect that it's far better than us beating the Tide this weekend.

Athog

Quote from: Tweeter on October 10, 2017, 04:54:09 pm
This scares the crap out of me. I mean surely he's done at season end. Someone please calm my fears

Depends on the rest of the season.

TNRazorbacker

I think the chance he's fired is very slim. Even with a losing record he gets another year. I think he may read the tea leaves and leave on his own though.