Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mark Richt's post game presser

Started by SquidBilly, September 18, 2010, 05:01:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

SquidBilly

Quote from: hogfan#1 on September 18, 2010, 05:27:34 pm
He'll be the next coach at LSU..

Let's hope not.  I'd rather not face his teams every year.  If the Dawg fans run him off they'll be hard pressed to replace him with anyone better.

HF#1

I'm just saying...  I don't want him over here either but if Georgia runs him out of town then someone in the SEC will get him. Maybe Vandy...
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

SpareRib

Richt is a good man.  I hope he doesn't get in trouble over there this year.  That said, Woooo Pig Sooie!
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

Clarks Dad

He handled that well. I agree, a class act. And I think Georgia will get better, and turn their season around.
Clark, you were sent to us for a very special reason. And whatever that reason is, it's not to score touchdowns.

SquidBilly

Quote from: hogfan#1 on September 18, 2010, 05:31:58 pm
I'm just saying...  I don't want him over here either but if Georgia runs him out of town then someone in the SEC will get him. Maybe Vandy...

I agree.  He'd quickly land on his feet and be a thorn in Georgia's side for a long time.

trippigs

I like him.....simple answers without a lot of coach speak.

KINGTUSK

Props to him giving Mallett and Petrino the deserved credit. Class act...
Men are like bank accounts.
Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest.

Ex-Trumpet

If UGA runs Richt off, they don't deserve him!  One of my favorite public figures, period!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

swinesation

I like him too. I have a feeling Georgia will be patient with him this year.

dhornjr1

Quote from: ATLpiggie on September 18, 2010, 05:29:53 pm
Let's hope not.  I'd rather not face his teams every year.  If the Dawg fans run him off they'll be hard pressed to replace him with anyone better.

Mississippi University may be in the market for a new coach pretty soon. ;D

kaiserhog

Georgia couldn't find a better coach.  If they do run him off Ga. drops a notch in SEC E.

Razorfox

My second favorite coach in the SEC behind the one we have now. 

alohawg

Quote from: razorfront on September 18, 2010, 05:26:21 pm
I think he's a class act - says all the right things. I've always liked him.

Same here, I like Richt.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Arkiebrian

Quote from: Clarks Dad on September 18, 2010, 05:32:36 pm
He handled that well. I agree, a class act. And I think Georgia will get better, and turn their season around.
I do too...we may be the best team in the SEC.  Georgia could win out.  They get AJ back in 2 weeks and that will be a boost.

Inhogswetrust

Class act all the way. There is a reason that FSU dropped after losing him and Amato.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: ATLpiggie on September 18, 2010, 05:29:53 pm

Amen!
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

ke2743

"What is that Claude? Lemonade?"  I laughed so hard

losthawg68

Sorry to be a bother, but is there a mobile link?  Could someone recap at least?  Thanks peepuls.
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

WBChogfan

I bet he gets fired after this season.  Georgia has been steadily on the decline.

stevenjoec

I predict now, that if Georgia's season continues on its current path, Mark Richt will be out and Kirby Smart will be the new coach!

LZH

He said all the right things...and the hell of it is, they were true.  I like Richt and always have.

DeltaBoy

Good Man and GA is a fool if they run him off.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

codeHog

I like him but he is letting Georgia go down hill

Cartoon Man

LR Hog

Good man and a good coach.  That was pretty funny when he asked about the lemonade. 
Like a boss.

Nashville Fan

He was a smug bastage when playing TCTWF. I hate him for the SEC CG. His days are numbered. The classic downfall of coaches with principle - supporting struggling coaches on his staff. Just ask Ken Hatfield.
Pittman or Bust!

aloha_kid

davglo35

Coach Richt is a fine person. I admire him.

Ugly Uncle

Georgia.  You can't really hate them.  Their fans have always been cool when I have been around them, their coach is as well liked outside the state as he is in it, and they have an A.D. that likes to party!  What is not to like about them?
Retired Radio Host

rzrbk4life

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on September 18, 2010, 08:28:35 pm
Georgia.  You can't really hate them.  Their fans have always been cool when I have been around them, their coach is as well liked outside the state as he is in it, and they have an A.D. that likes to party!  What is not to like about them?

agreed
Let's call those hogs!!!!

hoghearted

Quote from: Nashville Fan on September 18, 2010, 08:10:48 pm
He was a smug bastage when playing TCTWF. I hate him for the SEC CG. His days are numbered. The classic downfall of coaches with principle - supporting struggling coaches on his staff. Just ask Ken Hatfield.

Can't disagree.

But it'd be hard not being smug, coaching against the Nuttless wonder.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

jbcarol

Quote from: SpareRib on September 18, 2010, 05:32:32 pm
Richt is a good man.  I hope he doesn't get in trouble over there this year.  That said, Woooo Pig Sooie!

His schedule lightens up a bit if they can hold it together.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Boarcephus

How can you not like the guy?  Pure class.  Having said that, UGA is a place you could win huge at in a hurry, like bama, LSU, and UF. They have access to so much talent it's sickening.   If you were to stick Petrino or Sabin at UGA, you'd have a contender for the national championship within 2 years.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.