Previous topic - Next topic

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: oldbear on January 27, 2014, 08:52:32 pm
Welcome to the Hogs, Anthony.

Yeah another Miami kid... I love it!

SquidBilly

hogmolar

Quote from: COCHISE on January 27, 2014, 09:12:50 pm
Holy Crap! Bielema should do in-home visits more often...the man is on a roll.
This is a major advantage to not naming a DC yet. All the in home visits from that coach can be passed to the other coaches. Aka The Closer CBB. The recruits know who the DC is and who is going to coach them IMO.

Switchback

Impressive highlights, glad he's going to be a hog!

HoggusMaximus

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1835740/anthony-brown

Watch the first video first play. This guy is going to be a freak.

hawgdavis

Any body think he may wind up at Center looked good there to

bobcat ball

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on January 27, 2014, 11:15:41 pm

Think it was said that he has only been playing football for 2 years? Got to like his upside if thats the case!!!
WOO PIG

VT HOG

At this rate our whole defense will be from Miami and I'm ok with that

SamBuckhart

Welcome to Arkansas Mr. Brown. WOOO Pig Soooie!!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

ckhawgu

passinghog

Love the Florida haul; there's nothing like that Florida speed and athleticism...

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

HOGINTENNESSEE

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kGjOYpKdRPI

I found this Highlight tape for an Anthony Brown. Is this the same guy? Appears to be a different body type and has a different number from the other video.

JaketheSnake

Highlights look very raw.  He will need a redshirt year or he will get eaten alive by SEC OLs.  Plays very high in his film and he will have to break that.  Will be a good one though

Dirty

ricepig

Quote from: JaketheSnake on January 28, 2014, 07:25:11 am
Highlights look very raw.  He will need a redshirt year or he will get eaten alive by SEC OLs.  Plays very high in his film and he will have to break that.  Will be a good one though

Yep, he's not ready for the SEC, sort of like Marks wasn't, but give him a year with  Ben H., and he'll be ready.

PorkRinds

smb

Great to be a hog lover. Welcome to Razorback land!
GeorgiaHOG

trashcan maN

The best thing about opening up this FL pipeline is that these kids all have brothers, cousins and friends. The pipeline will only continue to get bigger.

texas tush hog

yankeefaninHOGland

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on January 27, 2014, 11:15:41 pm

Does anyone know how fast this kid is?  Can you imagine a 6'-3" 235 pound LB?

texas tush hog

Quote from: yankeefaninhaterland on January 28, 2014, 09:37:37 am
Does anyone know how fast this kid is?  Can you imagine a 6'-3" 235 pound LB?

Actually he is 6'4" 236 right now. Somewhere I read he is Larry Marks cousin, if that is true, Marks was 6'7" tall so he may have plenty of growing room under Herbert. Either way, welcome Anthony Brown. This class starting to look good.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: kj0N on January 28, 2014, 09:20:56 am
The best thing about opening up this FL pipeline is that these kids all have brothers, cousins and friends. The pipeline will only continue to get bigger.

Yep, this exactly how Charlie Strong got UL going after they fell off the map once CBP left them.

Dropkick

Could he end up being the next Jamal Anderson?

texas tush hog

Quote from: Dropkick on January 28, 2014, 09:47:15 am
Could he end up being the next Jamal Anderson?

If this class winds up like it seems to be shaping up. Bielema is signing one set of linemen to play as freshmen ala Kirkland and Skipper, and another set to contribute after a developmental period. This is the way Saban did it at LSU and Bama, which is much better than the short term fix.

opineonswine

Quote from: texas tush hog on January 28, 2014, 09:55:59 am
If this class winds up like it seems to be shaping up. Bielema is signing one set of linemen to play as freshmen ala Kirkland and Skipper, and another set to contribute after a developmental period. This is the way Saban did it at LSU and Bama, which is much better than the short term fix.
I agree 100%.
You've cracked the code.
Best kicker in the country helps as well.

Großer Kriegschwein

Selling out on recruiting Florida just as hard as we recruit our own state. Seems like a good idea to me. WPS!!!
This is my non-signature signature.