The Recruiting Guy

gets an offer from the Hogs.

gohogsgo006

cool. thanks for the update
Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

The_Iceman

can I get alittle info on who this is?

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on March 22, 2008, 08:09:09 pm
Position?  Safety?

Plays QB for Dollarway but will play WR or DB in college. 

Saw him at the state title game and knew instantly he was high D-1. Very good athlete.

AirForceHog

Great looking athlete.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

NWAREDBUG

Ran all over us at Farmington in the playoffs this year, we had no answer for him. I think he could play several positions and make a impact for us.   :razorback:

Thanks Richard!

gohogsgo006

Seems to me like he would play DB. He is underweight, so he needs some pounds. Hope he commits.

Actually, I hope we get another commit soon. Preferably a highly ranked "star" guy...because that makes it easier for the other high ranked stars if they can say "all these good players are goin to Arkansas..maybe they got something going on their"..

I think it would help.
Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

NWAREDBUG

Any truth to the story he may transfer to another school to play his senior year?

HedgeDweller

Quote from: NWAREDBUG on March 22, 2008, 10:15:47 pm
Any truth to the story he may transfer to another school to play his senior year?

Don't know if it will have any bearing, but his HS head coach last year at Dollarway (George Shelton) took the job across town at Watson Chapel...

NWAREDBUG

George Shelton a former Redbug like myself, he's about 10 years older than me. The record boards in the locker room had his name in several catagories when I was in High School.

Wu Tang Clan

He may need some pounds but he clearly outplayed Joe Adams in the first game of the season last year that was played at UAPB.

kingofdequeen

is he related to the TB that was at Fordyce about a decade ago, Roger Grandy?  That dude was all man, till he got into trouble. 

Horkus Porkus

Jeffcphog

Quote from: FBPLAYER65 on March 23, 2008, 09:30:24 am
From what I have read, Arkansas has some work to do here.

It said as much in the paper this morning.  On another subject, where did you play football in 65?  Ole Miss?

staffhog

He said he didn't know much about UofA.  What gives?  Seems like I read he is another that is interested in some schools other than the Hogs.

Hope we get him if he is that impressive.