Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USCe players

Started by Hogs run wild, September 30, 2017, 07:10:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs run wild

dropping like flies. down an o-line man, thought i saw a WR go down (no word on his return), now a kick coverage guy. hope they are all ok.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

HoggieStyle

Last one must have been pretty bad, I flipped back over and they've cut away from coverage and the desk crew is talking about it.

sickboy

Quote from: HoggieStyle on September 30, 2017, 07:13:02 pm
Last one must have been pretty bad, I flipped back over and they've cut away from coverage and the desk crew is talking about it.

They cut his helmet off and took him to the hospital. Looked like RWIII situation. The player did give a thumbs up though as he was wheeled out.

pigroots

USC defense slowing Aggies down...something we couldn't do last week

jbcarol

Brent Zwerneman‏ @BrentZwerneman 8m8 minutes ago

Terry Googer is being carted off here at Kyle Field, managed to give a thumbs up.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Brent Zwerneman‏ @BrentZwerneman

SEC Network reporting Terry Googer is moving all of his extremities over at College Station's Scott & White --
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

hoglady

That was just a freakish injury.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

jbcarol