Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nolan? Gone! Broyles? Gone! Heath? Gone! Nutt? Gone! White? Gone!

Started by HognotinMemphis, January 09, 2008, 03:06:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Wow. Talk about a housecleaning that June Cleaver would love! Both head coaches, the AD and the chancellor all in a year's time.

Let the party begin!
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Dr. Leonard Ford

Bigfoot

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Dr. Leonard Ford on January 09, 2008, 03:07:39 pm
All right!  Who is next?  I can't think of anyone. 

There is no one left who matters. McDonnell will probably retire in the next few years. Head baseball coach hasn't been there long. So what if Sugg retires.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

musiccityhog

I can't lump Nolan in with that bunch, but I'm certainly glad the rest our gone.
Your name? Fletch F. Fletch
Your Address? Seven
Your occupation? I'm a Shepherd

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

usnavyhogfan

man its crazy all the events that have transpired that lead to this. If someone said A year and a half ago this would happen no one would have beleive it
The dream is free, the journey is not.

jgphillips3

Quote from: usnavyhogfan on January 09, 2008, 03:13:47 pm
man its crazy all the events that have transpired that lead to this. If someone said A year and a half ago this would happen no one would have beleive it

You got that right. 

OTTER

Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 09, 2008, 03:06:16 pm
Wow. Talk about a housecleaning that June Cleaver would love! Both head coaches, the AD and the chancellor all in a year's time.

Let the party begin!
[/quote Now if the Beaver and Larry Mondello don't mess it all up............
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: bbrj on January 09, 2008, 03:20:41 pm
If Gus only knew then what he knows now!  I wonder how he would feel knowing there would be no Nutt, Broyles, Herring, or White.  A completely different universe !

Please let Gus go. It will be better for you in the long run. ;D
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

ATLHogcallin

Gus who??  It's all about Petrino now baybee!  He is OUR coach.

Flatline

Quote from: NolanForAD on January 09, 2008, 03:28:22 pm
Watch it, HiM-Mim-Him.  Nolan doesn't belong in that group.  He has been vindicated.

You know he has to be enjoying this.

davis01

aar0n

Yeah, Nolan really doesn't belong in that group.  I think it was just stating Nolan as gone, not that it was a good thing.  Or at least I hope they didn't mean it was a good thing.

guy8699

doo-ran

I personally would like to see SHANKLIN out next. YANK THE SHANK!!!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: The Illuminati on January 09, 2008, 03:23:49 pm
Hey, Mark?  Don't you mean Heath and not Nolan?
I mean all of them. I have Heath in there too. Read the subject line.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

cowboym

Quote from: guy8699 on January 09, 2008, 03:34:39 pm
White is gone? did not hear this.

I must have missed it too.  When did White announce he was leaving?

Give me a link or something so I can go educate myself.
Cowboy M

gohogsgo1234

How long does JIM LINDSEY have on the board? He needs to move on as well.

BEvERage

razorshark

I can think of a few Administrators and Deans that JW and his butt pal BS brought in from the east coast and parts of Arkansas!
I love the smell of napalm in the morning
http://rs218.pbsrc.com/albums/cc30/razorshark50/Napalm.jpg~c100

longtimeHogfan

I have know way of knowing how much the 3% drop in revenue into the Razorback Foundation from '03-'07 had to do with anything.  Or with the removal of the 'golden handcuffs' by White.  But I'd very much like to think the BOT heard our cries of anguish and have delivered us from the wilderness.  Thank You and GO HOG'S!
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

PearlHarbor

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

PeytonManningSUCKS

Quote from: musiccityhog on January 09, 2008, 03:09:03 pm
I can't lump Nolan in with that bunch, but I'm certainly glad the rest our gone.
Yeah, what's Nolan's tie to that crew, his firing is ancient history.

hillhog

PorkBrainz

Quote from: moses_007 on January 09, 2008, 04:00:28 pm
http://www.nwaonline.net/articles/2008/01/09/news/011008fzuawhite.txt

WOW! I missed this one. Just goes to show, you gotta read Hogville religiously to stay up with what's goin on. This is just too cool!
He's leaving that big new mansion on the hill?? amazing.
But not leaving the UofA.
Go Hogs!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: RanSolo on January 09, 2008, 05:15:10 pm
Yeah, what's Nolan's tie to that crew, his firing is ancient history.

White fired him and now all of them are gone.

sowbelly

After watching that news conference concerning Nutt's firing, I was convinced that White was the worse one of all the rest--Broyles, Nutt, etc. I am thrilled he is gone.

sowbelly

I have to believe that the Cambell-Mustage lawsuit is the catalyst to all this.

nchog1

Guys, their is still one left, Rick " sunshine up the wazoo" Schaffer. When he is officially fired and has NOTHING left to do with the Hogs it will be a GREAT day.

zorbacks06

Quote from: nchog1 on January 09, 2008, 07:48:50 pm
Guys, their is still one left, Rick " sunshine up the wazoo" Schaffer. When he is officially fired and has NOTHING left to do with the Hogs it will be a GREAT day.

I agree: Rick & Randy, Chuck & Bo
             They all need to go

ColonelNutt

Lumping in Nolan, the only coach to bring an UNDISPUTED national championship (and in the modern era) with those other goons deserves an automatic ban.

Boarcephus

Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 09, 2008, 03:09:01 pm
There is no one left who matters. McDonnell will probably retire in the next few years. Head baseball coach hasn't been there long. So what if Sugg retires.

One more....Bev Lewis.  Just don' care for her and I'm not really sure why.  Guess I don't need a reason.  Fire her and it'll be complete.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Boarcephus on January 09, 2008, 09:50:14 pm
One more....Bev Lewis.  Just don' care for her and I'm not really sure why.  Guess I don't need a reason.  Fire her and it'll be complete.

It's the name. Sounds very dyke'ish.

Honey

What perfect justice this is!  Right after White gives away millions of dollars to TCTWF, we all began calling for White's departure.  Lo and behold, we get what we asked for.  woo-hoo!