Previous topic - Next topic

HamIAm

man that killed S. Dakota.

navyhog24

SDSU fans after those fouls on those 3's:

jst01

Perfect thru 7. 🙏🏽

HamIAm

That was a top 10 shot by Texas Tech.  Taking an  alley-oop style pass from mid court the Tech player leaped, caught the ball and did a 180 in mid air and dunked the ball.

Atlhogfan1

TT and UK survived and advanced. 

Sweet drive by Gray. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Breems

Great ending to Houston/SDST. Gray took over with 39 points and some clutch shots. Props for going to the hole when tied instead of shooting a 3.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Atlhogfan1

Bama VT going as expected.   Should be a great finish.

Go Grizzlies!  Jack up my bracket.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hawkhawg

Atlhogfan1

Buffalo is insane aggressive.  Look like a high seeded team.

And VT is fading against Avery's D. 

hawkhawg

This Buffalo team looks good. They play crazy hard. 

pigture perfect

I'm glad to tell the Sooners, Later. Tre Young may be the next Iverson, but like AI, he is too selfish and I don't think he makes his team mates better. Should never have been in the tournament with that record.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

checkraiser88

If Buffalo can kick Arizona's a** then we can do the same to Butler and Purdue

Breems

Buffalo just did some major damage in bracket land.

Atlhogfan1

mckinneyhog5

Bama gets BS calls in FB now BB...Screw Bama
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on March 15, 2018, 10:40:35 pm
Sexton has taken over.
Sexton cleary walked after catching that ...
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Sexton..best money Bama ever spent on a BB player.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on March 15, 2018, 10:43:11 pm
Sexton cleary walked after catching that ...
I thought so too.  Didn't care for the foul he initiated earlier either. 

Breems

By gosh, Bama won a game. I really thought VT would handle them easily.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Breems on March 15, 2018, 10:45:38 pm
By gosh, Bama won a game. I really thought VT would handle them easily.

Thought it would be competitive but had Bama as only SEC  team losing this round.

mckinneyhog5

Bama will make it to sweet 16 because it's been determined already.

Oliver

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on March 15, 2018, 10:47:07 pm
Thought it would be competitive but had Bama as only SEC  team losing this round.

I imagine in classic Arkansas fashion, it'll be us instead of Bama

hawkhawg

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on March 15, 2018, 10:44:29 pm
Sexton..best money Bama ever spent on a BB player.

I don't know.  I bet someone spent some big money on that early 90's team with James Robinson, Horry, and Sprewell.

Atlhogfan1

Michigan Montana will send everyone to bed   Awful. Day is done. 

moses_007

All SEC teams won their first round today.

Breems

Good games today, ladies and gents. Cya tomorrow for even better games.

pigture perfect

I like that. Hope it bids well for us tomorrow.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

RaisinHog

Quote from: Oliver on March 15, 2018, 10:48:32 pm
I imagine in classic Arkansas fashion, it'll be us instead of Bama

Ah don't worry A&M should take care of it

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: RaisinHog on March 15, 2018, 11:40:41 pm
Ah don't worry A&M should take care of it

Forgot about A&M. Yep I picked Providence. So I had 2 SEC teams losing this round.

RaisinHog

And auburn loss wouldn't shock me

Cotton

What an opening day... Today should be just as fun.

No appointments scheduled today, just some paper work and basketball!

GO HOGS
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Cotton

Biggest surprise of Day 1 had to be Buffalo. Took Zona out back to the woodshed, buried the body in the river, and didn't break a sweat doing it.

Best moment has to be the 3 at the buzzer by Loyola!

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

jst01

called 15 / 16 games on first day.  Arizona loss knocked me out of my Berkshire bracket...didn't think it would have been that game. Pac12 sucks.

Atlhogfan1

P12 was awful all season.  Remarkable for that conference to have been so bad.  UCLA had the misfortune of the Ball family.  The FBI thing probably had a big effect on Arizona.  USC too plus injuries.  No depth of quality teams.

Not surprised Buffalo won.  Really surprised how they won.  Was fun to watch how aggressive they were. 

Cotton

Quote from: jst01 on March 16, 2018, 08:17:13 am
called 15 / 16 games on first day.  Arizona loss knocked me out of my Berkshire bracket...didn't think it would have been that game. Pac12 sucks.
I got 13/16 in my Yahoo bracket.  The only person I'm going against this year is my dad and he's 13/16 as well. 

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Cotton

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on March 16, 2018, 08:24:19 am
P12 was awful all season.  Remarkable for that conference to have been so bad.  UCLA had the misfortune of the Ball family.  The FBI thing probably had a big effect on Arizona.  USC too plus injuries.  No depth of quality teams.

Not surprised Buffalo won.  Really surprised how they won.  Was fun to watch how aggressive they were.
Same, Buffalo took the game to Zona and dictated everything.

Bama's defensive pressure against VT was fun to watch as well. That game was intense end to end.

Rhode Island has been my favorite team to watch so far.  They play team basketball and it's refreshing to watch. (Plus they beat OU so instant favorite)

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

jst01

Quote from: Cotton on March 16, 2018, 08:25:29 am
I got 13/16 in my Yahoo bracket.  The only person I'm going against this year is my dad and he's 13/16 as well. 

Berkshire website said 40,000 brackets started the day, after the Bama win there was 1,000 left, which I was still in.   Then the AZ loss only left 13 perfect brackets.  So 13 people still have a shot at $1MM/year/life.   

Cotton

Quote from: jst01 on March 16, 2018, 08:28:29 am
Berkshire website said 40,000 brackets started the day, after the Bama win there was 1,000 left, which I was still in.   Then the AZ loss only left 13 perfect brackets.  So 13 people still have a shot at $1MM/year/life.
I'd take $1MM/year/1year  tbh.  Never fill out another bracket as long as I lived lol

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Cotton on March 16, 2018, 08:27:33 am
Same, Buffalo took the game to Zona and dictated everything.

Bama's defensive pressure against VT was fun to watch as well. That game was intense end to end.

Rhode Island has been my favorite team to watch so far.  They play team basketball and it's refreshing to watch. (Plus they beat OU so instant favorite)

Avery can coach D.  And he has a player in Sexton who can help get just enough offense.

Danny Hurley is about to get a big raise from some more prominent program. 

Breems

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: Cotton on March 16, 2018, 08:08:26 am
Biggest surprise of Day 1 had to be Buffalo. Took Zona out back to the woodshed, buried the body in the river, and didn't break a sweat doing it.

Best moment has to be the 3 at the buzzer by Loyola!
These two games gave me a pretty good advantage in my bracket group.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Cotton

Quote from: Breems on March 16, 2018, 09:38:02 am
Day 2 fellas, woohoo!
Hope the new father slept well last night.

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Breems

Quote from: Cotton on March 16, 2018, 10:00:13 am
Hope the new father slept well last night.

Apparently the baby is super pumped for the game today and couldn't sleep.

99toLife

Quote from: Breems on March 16, 2018, 10:04:26 am

Breem's you a new daddy?

Cotton

Quote from: Breems on March 16, 2018, 10:04:26 am
Same.

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Atlhogfan1

Breems procreated?  Congrats.

navyhog24

Breems

Quote from: 99toLife on March 16, 2018, 10:05:07 am
Breem's you a new daddy?
Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on March 16, 2018, 10:10:59 am
Breems procreated?  Congrats.

Indeed, and like a true CBB fan, she arrived just in time for March Madness.

99toLife

Quote from: Breems on March 16, 2018, 10:21:16 am
Indeed, and like a true CBB fan, she arrived just in time for March Madness.

Congrats man that's awesome, I'm a new Grandpa- 1 week in.  Grandpa is MUCH easier!

Cotton

Here we go! A&M out to a slow start

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX