Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Andy Kennedy...

Started by Swinesong1, February 18, 2018, 08:25:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Swinesong1

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

IronMountainHog

Aye batter batter batter sa-wing batter ...Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy

raz1965

Sure Kenney found it hard to recruit to ole miss, especially since he did seem honest. Wish him luck, sure he can get a assistant job if not a head coaching job. He will still make more money than the average guy either way.

pigture perfect

I think he would be a top candidate for HC at a Sunbelt or = conference.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hawg Red

I see him and Kermit Davis switching jobs.

rogersvillemohog

Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Athog

Quote from: raz1965 on February 19, 2018, 11:17:59 am
Sure Kenney found it hard to recruit to ole miss, especially since he did seem honest. Wish him luck, sure he can get a assistant job if not a head coaching job. He will still make more money than the average guy either way.

Agree!

Pigsear

Quote from: rogersvillemohog on February 19, 2018, 11:43:35 am
Mike made his a** quit! 8)
Yep when he seen all those in game adjustments that Mike makes, he decided he better get out.   ;)

Pancetta

I wonder if he thinks he can get a studio gig for March Madness this year?
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta