Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

24 seconds left tied 21-21 and here's a pic of the crowd

Started by Drop the Mike, November 18, 2017, 03:23:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Drop the Mike

Boardon Hamsay

Twas a spirited crowd of several hundred today. The indoor clubs were similar. No long beer lines at least.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

checkraiser88

Quote from: Drop the Mike on November 18, 2017, 03:23:38 pm
This is what will get you fired above all else.

Didn't we have a bunch of recruits on visits today??

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

checkraiser88

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on November 18, 2017, 03:28:02 pm
Weather had a lot do due with the crowd!

I'm sure it had nothing to do with our performance this year

Hoggiedawg

Just ask the experts here that have told us the fans don't matter and can't get a coach or AD fired.

Athog

It kills me when people brag about our lack of Attendance. I was there because I am a Razorback fan not for the Head Coach. However if I was a recruit I waould look close to see the dedication of the fan base.

elksnort

CBB just needs more time. Wait till he gets all his players into the program.

Cambridge Hog

HogPharmer

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on November 18, 2017, 03:29:33 pm
half of that crowd was Cole Kelley...

From the video I saw in another thread a few minutes ago, I think the rest of the crowd was waiting in line with Cole to get a hot dog
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Athog

Maybe the people on here criticizing will come to a game if we are undefeated.

Sweet Feet

Oh you should've seen it vs Coastal Carolina. And i thought LR was bad when the Hogs played at WMS.....
The same losers complaining about attendance in WMS have been quiet all year with the crappy attendance in fayetteville all year.

Hoggiedawg

Quote from: Athog on November 18, 2017, 03:28:52 pm
It kills me when people brag about our lack of Attendance. I was there because I am a Razorback fan not for the Head Coach. However if I was a recruit I waould look close to see the dedication of the fan base.

LOL.  Recruits look at the team, the coaches and the record.  Every school has rabid fans, both good and bad.

Poop Hoggy Hogg

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on November 18, 2017, 03:28:02 pm
Weather had a lot do due with the crowd!

And it's huntin season in these parts. Folks in LR was confused because it was nearly 80 degrees there during the game

ricepig

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 18, 2017, 03:31:02 pm
I wonder what the "announced" attendance today was

64,153, nice crowd considering the game time and the opponent.........

hawgdavis

WOW, they never showed the crowd on tv I didn't realize it was that small.

Hoggiedawg

Quote from: ricepig on November 18, 2017, 03:33:36 pm

All is well, nothing to see here.

HogPharmer

I guessed about 64,000 earlier when discussing the crowd with my brother-in-law

Drop the Mike

That's +/- 20,000!

ricepig

Quote from: Sweet Feet on November 18, 2017, 03:32:08 pm
Oh you should've seen it vs Coastal Carolina. And i thought LR was bad when the Hogs played at WMS.....
The same losers complaining about attendance in WMS have been quiet all year with the crappy attendance in fayetteville all year.

The difference is in tickets sold, WMS was 36,000, RRS has been about 30,000 over that. I would think the first game of the year would have more enthusiasm than a 4-6 team?? I guess you don't?

(notOM)Rebel123

Nice pic of the stadium. What do you hope to accomplish by posting this? Just curious...
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

ricepig

Hog Pharm

Weather was terrible. I had to go indoors several times to get warm.

RazorbacksFTW

Quote from: ricepig on November 18, 2017, 03:36:11 pm
The difference is in tickets sold, WMS was 36,000, RRS has been about 30,000 over that. I would think the first game of the year would have more enthusiasm than a 4-6 team?? I guess you don't?

Yeah because everybody wants to watch Arkansas play Florida A&M

ricepig

hogsmash12

Quote from: Drop the Mike on November 18, 2017, 03:23:38 pm
This is what will get you fired above all else.

According to Bert, who needs all those outsiders anyway. Damn Razorback fans...lol...freaking outsiders

checkraiser88

majestic

Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

The Pulse

whoever that lady was that was woooing out there...she shoulda strapped on a helmet. We would've won.

hogfanmd

Too bad there's no iPhone 📱 app yet to gestimate attendance

hog.goblin

Quote from: Hog Pharm on November 18, 2017, 03:38:29 pm
Weather was terrible. I had to go indoors several times to get warm.

I was there until the end.  A lot of people were, but they went inside to get warm.  It was cold, wet, and windy.

rusvegashog

Pecos Hog

Pecos Hog

Drop the Mike

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 18, 2017, 03:36:55 pm
Nice pic of the stadium. What do you hope to accomplish by posting this? Just curious...

I am titling my piece:

apathy, the state of mind for the state of Arkansas

hog911

Athog if we did it your way we would still have Jack Crowe as coach! I hate to say it, but this is the only way change will occur!

baitshop

I continue to be disappointed in the lack of support from the student section....

Every game we lose 2 or 3 thousand after halftime. I have been to Hog games at every team in the West's home stadium and haven't seen anything like the consistent mass exodus of students that we have every week....
"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them" - Ronald Reagan

farmhawg

BS.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Smalltownhog95

People normally dont want to spend half a Saturday watching a losing football team that they know will get killed or blow a 2nd half lead... Can you blame them?
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

SPAL

I dont care about tickets sold. What is actual attendance. They announce the actual attendance in the other sports. I guess it's so bad we need to hide it.

Hawg414

WMS tickets were removed as part of the season ticket package.

safe estimate would be there were about 36k butts in seats today.

so fair to say roughly the same amount of people bought individual tickets for FAMU as what used tickets that were already paid for today. 

and dont use weather as an excuse.  remember, we had spent a week up to that thursday night game predicted to be in the middle of hurricane leftovers.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 18, 2017, 03:26:34 pm
Didn't we have a bunch of recruits on visits today??

We had a few - that is one of the reasons why we IMO need people back on the seats. CBB will be fired. JL is gone. We need to start thinking about the future. The other one is the players.

ricepig

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 18, 2017, 04:15:33 pm
I dont care about tickets sold. What is actual attendance. They announce the actual attendance in the other sports. I guess it's so bad we need to hide it.

They announce tickets sold and attendance in the other sports. We don't have a 7500+ average attendance in baseball according to NCAA and conference stats by only announcing the actual attendance, same with basketball.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Sweet Feet on November 18, 2017, 03:32:08 pm
talk about false equivalency! Ok, Trump!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Jek Tono Porkins

To be fair, the Florida A&M game was on a Thursday night.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hog.goblin on November 18, 2017, 03:53:55 pm
I was there until the end.  A lot of people were, but they went inside to get warm.  It was cold, wet, and windy.
wet? WET? not a drop of rain fell.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

hog.goblin

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 18, 2017, 04:30:27 pm
wet? WET? not a drop of rain fell.

So you didn't go to the game?  My jacket was visibly wet the entire game and my seat got wet every time I went it to get coffee and at halftime.  It was not a hard rain, but it was a consistent blowing mist for 75% of the game.  People where pulling out ponchos all over the stadium.  If you weren't there or didn't watch it you should probably keep your opinion to yourself.

go hogues

Quote from: baitshop on November 18, 2017, 04:12:22 pm
Every game we lose 2 or 3 thousand after halftime. I have been to Hog games at every team in the West's home stadium and haven't seen anything like the consistent mass exodus of students that we have every week....
One of the few drawbacks of the Texas student explosion.

I'm FOR the out of state tuition being waived but most of those kids didn't grow up rooting for or quite possibly, KNOWING about the Hogs. We have sucked for basically the entirety of these kids lives, not to mention many are only there because they couldn't get in to UT or A&M.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />