Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Ole Miss Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, January 25, 2006, 04:58:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttsSacked

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on January 25, 2006, 07:06:31 pm
If you use the sports56 link your going to have to download the SurferNETWORK player. Working just fine!!!

That's what I'm listening to and it's great.  Real Player and Windows Media don't work this well.

litmachog

awful early to get Hill's first foul

The_Bionic_Pig

screw this lets all go to chat that way most people won't have to wait for post to load....
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on January 25, 2006, 07:06:31 pm
If you use the sports56 link your going to have to download the SurferNETWORK player. Working just fine!!!
Maybe that was just Grizzlies pre game or talk show.  It is working just fine now....
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

litmachog

Razorback0918

15:35 sec in open period tied at 9

TennesseeRaz

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Pragmatic PiG

PigPusher

Here's another free one.

http://news.mywebpal."listen live."
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

HoopS

my web pal link works

karma for you!

HoopS

not sure.   go into the other thread about this...

HoopS

badeagle started the thread im talking about

hogsrule44

do u have to download somethin for the chat room? cause it is not workin for me

Pragmatic PiG

Quote from: MikeThrel on January 25, 2006, 07:26:37 pm
Quote from: hoophogs on January 25, 2006, 07:25:23 pm
my web pal link works

karma for you!

Doesn't work for me, what am I missing?

I'm stuck in Jackson, MS.  Trying to find the game online to listen to.

the sports56 link is working for me

just have to download the surfernetwork using internet explorer. works like a charm for me

transplant

hookem_Hell

hookem_Hell

corndo

Nice litte run guys. Let's keep it going.

stevenglennn

Sounds like Hill is having a great game!
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result: like an off tackle play on third down and long.

corndo

corndo

hookem_Hell

Hollywood_HOGan

alright we need to turn it up here at home and not do what we did against LSU!

We must beat them into the ground before halftime!!

hookem_Hell

stevenglennn

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on January 25, 2006, 07:45:25 pm
alright we need to turn it up here at home and not do what we did against LSU!

We must beat them into the ground before halftime!!

Gotta agree....it would be nice to have double digit lead at half....then stretch it out as second half goes on
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result: like an off tackle play on third down and long.

hookem_Hell

corndo

Great half guys. Maybe this team is turning the corner.

corndo

hookem_Hell

pfrg999

Nice Half.... First five minutes of the 2nd half we can put them away
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

corndo

We typically don't come out well starting the 2nd half, let's do it tonight.

chiefsfan

score please, I cant listen to the game online  im in a room with a bunch of others  and considering this is ASU  I dont want a hog game blaring over the CPU
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

helmet

January 25, 2006, 07:53:49 pm #85 Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 08:05:09 pm by helmet
Listening to the game on the Ole Miss streaming web site. Its great to hear everyone calling the HOGS. Sounds really loud at BWA. The announcers are making fun of the HOG call. I love it. GO HOGS!!!!

corndo

Quote from: chiefsfan on January 25, 2006, 07:53:20 pm
score please, I cant listen to the game online im in a room with a bunch of others and considering this is ASU I dont want a hog game blaring over the CPU

36-21. Closet hog fan???

Nutt_Hate_Me

LSU 50 GA 19 at the half

USC 29 FL 23

TN 41 MSU 29
It's great to be home.

chiefsfan

Quote from: corndo on January 25, 2006, 07:54:15 pm
Quote from: chiefsfan on January 25, 2006, 07:53:20 pm
score please, I cant listen to the game online im in a room with a bunch of others and considering this is ASU I dont want a hog game blaring over the CPU

36-21. Closet hog fan???

not really, I just dont know the rules regarding putting audio over the computer.     

Besides im an ASU/hog fan...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

TulsaHawg

Best Half?    We are 0 for 7 on 3's.  We are only shooting 66% from the freethrow line.

On the bright side, we are shooting a sizzling 60% on 2 pointers with good balanced scoring from several Hogs.

Also gotta be thankful for the Rebs missing a dunk and layup.

We need to put the hammer down at the beginning of the 2nd half and put the Hotty Tottiers away!

sowmonella

Sounds like we are playing team ball. Not so much 1 on 1.  :razorback:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

hookem_Hell

hardcorehogfan

Does anybody feel comfortable, even with a lead like this.  This is when he need to have a killer instinct.  We will see.

hookem_Hell

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

corndo

hookem_Hell

bradyv15

i wish i could have seen that reverse dunk

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.