Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Ole Miss Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, January 25, 2006, 04:58:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DSmithNPS

PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED ON THE SCORE.

HogKong

Hog6

We have guys doing things tonight that they should be doing every game.  Modica, Hill, Townes.  Whooooooooooooopig!

carhog

his career high is 33 against Miss. State...tonight he has 20 pts.

casken

"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

corndo

BTW, Florida is trailing USC by 12 with 3 min. to play.

jrw11475

stevenglennn

Steven Hill,,,amazing what confidence in performance will do for a player
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result: like an off tackle play on third down and long.

Jimbo

Inigo Montoya

Just one post before I go out in my clod arse garage and listen to some more of the game.  GO HOGS!!!!!  Kickin some Missississppspeiie arse!  Yeah and ive had a few

jrw11475

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Boarcephus

Jesus guys, I'll give the score.  Hogs up by 16
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

corndo

stevenglennn

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result: like an off tackle play on third down and long.

jrw11475

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Boarcephus

Never seen more bull on a game thread.  I'll keep you out of state guys up one the score since that's what the people want and need.  Ole miss misses 2 FT, hog us 69-53

kramegdoh

hookem_Hell

Jimbo

Thanks guys. I'm stuck down in Montgomery Alabama.

pbjones81

corndo

Boarcephus

Golfer

jrw11475

Miss missed 2 free throws 69-53 hogs.  Jefferson at the line made 2 71-53 hogs 2:25 left

pbjones81

I KNEW THE HOGS WOULD CLOSE THIS ONE OUT>   GO HOGS!!!!   WPS

Golfer

Boarcephus

Two minutes to play, hogs up Ole miss with the ball

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Golfer

stevenglennn

Boarcephus

Ole MIss for 2, up 16.  Little less than two minutes to go

jrw11475

71-55 hogs 1:34 left hogs making big substitutions

kramegdoh

pbjones81

Jimbo

hogfancb

Good Job Hogs!  Bring on the Wildcats!

runner25

game over......theres no coming back now for Ole Miss......70-55 with arkansas in double bonus

jrw11475

Boarcephus

About a minute left, hogs turn it over, Ole miss with the ball, foul on Cranford, Ole miss to the line

pbjones81

WOO HOOO game almost over go hogs  1:00 left

Jimbo

Bring on the Cats and we really need to put it to the damn Miss St. Bulldogs for once.

kramegdoh

hogfancb

Boarcephus

Ole Miss makes 1/2, ball to Ole Miss.  45 seconds to play