Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

White County Razorback Club meeting

Started by Fatman, March 11, 2009, 07:03:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatman

Coach Bobby Petrino will be the featured speaker at the White County Razorback Club meeting March 23 at the Searcy High School Cafeteria. tickets are $15 and available at several places in Searcy. There will be a raffle for two A&M tickets and two nights hotel to be given away. This should be a great meeting as it is the day before spring practice begins.

DuffMcHog

Where can a guy get tickets for this?
Restore the Razorback Pride! WPS and GHG.

Fatman

First Security main bank in Searcy, Haymond Insurance, RX express pharmacy, Liberty Bank @ Kroger, are some of the ticket locations.

DuffMcHog

Thanks for the ticket info, I live in Batesville and will try and make it down for that.
Restore the Razorback Pride! WPS and GHG.

Fatman

Please spread the word and and if you need any info just pm me.

whynutt

never under estimate the power or the nelson, right?
"All I have seen has taught me to trust The Creator for all I have yet to see."

Fatman

You should never underestimate the power of the Nelson. It has never failed!!

Fatman

Update on ticket sales. If you want to hear Coach Petrino you might want to get tickets soon as we only had 500 to start with and we are down to 100 as of yesterday. I think we will have an overflow crowd on the 23rd.

NWARazor

Because it's Everything Texas isn't; Better than Ole Miss; a Northerner's Dream and a Southerner's Wish; the Pride of Arkansas; The Ultimate College Experience; Wooooo Pig Sooie; Old Main; LSU's Worst Nightmare; And a Place That Can Get In Your Blood and Stay Forever...

Razorbacks_77

Tickets already sold out or what? Cannot believe I just heard about this.

Fatman

Still have tickets and you can get them at the door. No one will be turned away!!!

Razorbacks_77

Quote from: nelson on March 21, 2009, 08:44:52 pm
Still have tickets and you can get them at the door. No one will be turned away!!!
That is great news. Thanks.

Razorbacks_77

Another question, when does it start?

jpenrod1

I was told it starts at 6:30 but to get there early. Does anyone know the dress attire for these things?

NWARazor

Quote from: jpenrod1 on March 23, 2009, 12:15:48 am
I was told it starts at 6:30 but to get there early. Does anyone know the dress attire for these things?
Normally casual or business casual.
Because it's Everything Texas isn't; Better than Ole Miss; a Northerner's Dream and a Southerner's Wish; the Pride of Arkansas; The Ultimate College Experience; Wooooo Pig Sooie; Old Main; LSU's Worst Nightmare; And a Place That Can Get In Your Blood and Stay Forever...

NWARazor

Coach Petrino signed autographs at our club event last year... he provided some pictures, but also signed footballs, caps, helmets, etc. that members brought. If interested, you might want to check with the organizers.