Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greensboro, North Carolina Hog Fan!!!

Started by ncrzrbk, March 15, 2008, 09:04:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ncrzrbk

staffhog

I'm in High Point.  Of few times I have tried to find a sports bar for Hog Football (3) I had luck only 1 time. 

It would be nice if we could get a couple more, maybe we get a tv screen once in a while.  ACC and SEC do not mix very well.

ncrzrbk01

I'm just west of Charlotte.  There are alumni chapters over here and in the Triangle area.  We get together for game watches, especially during football.  Anyone headed to the tournament in Raleigh this weekend?

ncrzrbk

They don't play football in the ACC!!!  I have been to Buffalo Wild Wings a few times between Greensboro and HP.  The usually have a good selection of games but your right, its hard to watch Hog Football any where around here.  Thank goodness for XM radio.

ncrzrbk01, maybe you could get us some information on those alumni chapters.  I would appreciate it.

ncrzrbk01

Absolutely.  I'm involved with the Carolinas Chapter and can also put you in touch with someone from the Triangle area....whichever you prefer. I know neither of those is incredibly convenient for you guys in the middle of the state, but maybe you could join us when your schedule allows.  Some of us are headed over to watch the Hogs play in Raleigh this weekend. And I know we'll be hosting another tailgate this fall for the game in Columbia and would love to have ya.

ncrzrbk

Steef

I just found this thread. Sorry to be so late to the party.

I live in Lenoir, NC. I've got a buddy in Morganton who is also a Hog alum.

He & I will be traveling to the Columbia game this year. Would love to greet you guys.

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: staffhog on March 17, 2008, 10:19:29 am
I'm in High Point.  Of few times I have tried to find a sports bar for Hog Football (3) I had luck only 1 time. 

It would be nice if we could get a couple more, maybe we get a tv screen once in a while.  ACC and SEC do not mix very well.

High Point? Ever heard of a small company named "Thomas Built"?

I travel to High Point 2 or 3 times a year.
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American