The Human Highlight 2.0

arkansasrazorback

Dominique Speed is what I have seen

Hoggish1

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Hogimus Prime

flagstaffhog

The play where he was abusing, ahh, blocking the defensive back 60 yards down field was most impressive to me...

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

KlubhouseKonnected

Dom "He's so fast he makes other fast guys look like they aren't fast" Reed.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

bennyl08

We should probably just put a yellow lightening bolt on his chest. Could have Brandon Allen to Barry Allen!
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Rison Razor Hog

Quote from: bennyl08 on November 15, 2015, 12:03:45 am
We should probably just put a yellow lightening bolt on his chest. Could have Brandon Allen to Barry Allen!

That's a good one, lol!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
And on my deathbed, I'll achieve total consciousness, so I've got that goin' for me!

To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin: Billions for defense, but not one cent for dhimmitude!

TheRazorback500

The sight of the speeding Reed was erotic; no borderline.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Big Hogga

I really like him as a return man. A little risky but I think this could be a change that was needed.  :razorback:
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Sir Winston Churchill

Atlhogfan1

The playmaker we have been missing.  You have to threaten to score from long range to be a good team.  We have that again.  And he knows how to get open on simple routes.   
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

moses_007

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

redeye

Quote from: ICEman on November 14, 2015, 10:55:34 pm
'Speed Reeder'

I like this one.  He reads the defense and kills them with speed.

It's amazing how often he scores with the ball in his hands and he makes it look so easy.

Jimbob111

Quote from: arkansasrazorback on November 14, 2015, 10:23:48 pm
Dominique Speed is what I have seen

The funny thing is, he doesn't look fast. He kind of lopes around out there and doesn't look like a fast runner. When I think fast, I think Percy Harvin, Joe Adams, Reggie Bush, the little RB from Oregon three years ago, DMac, Felix Jones, Madre Hill, etc. I think chopping legs. Reed doesn't look fast at all but man, he sure moves. Is it the long legs?
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

passinghog

My obligatory post:

"He needs more touches..."

SoonerSooie

Quote from: Jimbob111 on November 15, 2015, 04:15:23 am
The funny thing is, he doesn't look fast. He kind of lopes around out there and doesn't look like a fast runner. When I think fast, I think Percy Harvin, Joe Adams, Reggie Bush, the little RB from Oregon three years ago, DMac, Felix Jones, Madre Hill, etc. I think chopping legs. Reed doesn't look fast at all but man, he sure moves. Is it the long legs?

^^^ On the first TD catch, I was sure they had the angle on him, but he just pulled away, and did not even look like he was trying. Wow!!

Randy Johnson

looks like a roadrunner..... beep beep

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Hog N Bama

Quote from: Big Hogga on November 15, 2015, 01:07:02 am
I really like him as a return man. A little risky but I think this could be a change that was needed.  :razorback:
Kinda nice starting 1st and 10 at the 50 ;D

Arthur pigby sellers.

Quote from: Hog N Bama on November 15, 2015, 07:02:18 am
Kinda nice starting 1st and 10 at the 50 ;D
With our offense playing like it is, starting at the 50 is not even fair.

PigWig

Quote from: Jimbob111 on November 15, 2015, 04:15:23 am
His running style reminds me of Matt Jones with those long legs and long strides.

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Bacon_Bitz

He already goes by the Twitter handle Speed Kills

fullfan