Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McFadden back in Week 3 at Vanderbilt........

Started by CollegeSaints, August 01, 2006, 04:02:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CollegeSaints

Word from a member of the football family is that McFadden will be out until at least the Vanderbilt game, and if this toe injury lingers like Deion Sanders' did then he will be medically redshirted. Defining lingers: Still not running correctly in about Week 5 or 6. This is only my two cents but I know this person got it straight from the mouth.

Bacon The Saddle Again

They are not going to redshirt McFadden.  He is not going to be on the Hill for 5 years.  He'll be playing on Sunday in 3.

Rooka

hogsmaster

Quote from: Bacon The Saddle Again on August 01, 2006, 04:04:27 pm
They are not going to redshirt McFadden.  He is not going to be on the Hill for 5 years.  He'll be playing on Sunday in 3.

Yeah, why redshirt him if he is healthy this year?  If he is ready, play him, and if not, don't.  Even if he only plays the last 3 games, it's better to play him than redshirt him because he is still gone after next year, if he has a decent season (next year).  If healthy, he has NFL written all over him.

Rooka

Quote from: hogsmaster on August 01, 2006, 04:30:17 pm
Quote from: Bacon The Saddle Again on August 01, 2006, 04:04:27 pm

Yeah, why redshirt him if he is healthy this year?  If he is ready, play him, and if not, don't.  Even if he only plays the last 3 games, it's better to play him than redshirt him because he is still gone after next year, if he has a decent season (next year).  If healthy, he has NFL written all over him.
No doubt, They will NOT redshirt him.

arkfanchip

ok you have had nine post on here. if you were indeed in contact with a "member of the football family" on a regular basis then you are prolly a bigger fan than most and post more than nine times. so stop posting this crap! this has delete written all over it. it is unbelievable how many friends these players and coaches and trainers and moms and friends of players and coaches and trainers and moms there are out there. i know one player myself very well and has no more idea of whats going on then any of us. i don't believe that you will have this info before anyone else. so stop trying guess what is going to happen and act like you have an inside track to info that is not even known. every person is different, they heal differently. to give any time frame this quickly after the injury is just stupid. especially  on something that our team medical staff couldn't even fix themselves because they have never seen something like this. so it is obviously not something that they can tell this soon. i think the best thing we can do is hurry up and wait. stop all the speculating and focus on what we know. he is injured, he will miss some practice and and prolly some time on gameday. we know we have to prepare for the worse and expect it. so get the team ready with the players you currently have ready to play. and if he surprises us like TO in the super bowl then he is an added bonus if not we are prepared to play with what we have.

LA HAWG

Anson Marlow

Hmmmm, I am skeptical.  He told you 3 weeks?
/list]

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: CollegeSaints on August 01, 2006, 04:02:14 pm
Word from a member of the football family is that McFadden will be out until at least the Vanderbilt game, and if this toe injury lingers like Deion Sanders' did then he will be medically redshirted. Defining lingers: Still not running correctly in about Week 5 or 6. This is only my two cents but I know this person got it straight from the mouth.

Buckethead, your boy ain't in the know as much as you think.