Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Freshman or Redshirt Freshman will have the Biggest Impact in the SEC?

Started by HogInTigerLand, July 27, 2006, 08:22:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInTigerLand

My vote goes to...Smith...He is not mentioned very often except on this board...M. Stafford @ Georgia could also be an impact player, but since I bleed Hog Red I'll have to go with Smith...What do you guys think?

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: HogInTigerLand on July 27, 2006, 08:22:46 pm
My vote goes to...Smith...He is not mentioned very often except on this board...M. Stafford @ Georgia could also be an impact player, but since I bleed Hog Red I'll have to go with Smith...What do you guys think?

Smith has red shiite? Oh you meant redSHIRT ;)

HogInTigerLand

Man, you guys are a tough crowd here...I'll really have to start coming up with some more creative posts!

Rooka

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: HogInTigerLand on July 27, 2006, 08:28:15 pm
Man, you guys are a tough crowd here...I'll really have to start coming up with some more creative posts!

I'd say that's pretty creative.  At least it was school colors :P

HogInTigerLand

I almost fell out of my chair...But, still no serious answers to the question...Maybe this has been posted before?

Rooka

Okay here you go, the biggest impact now would be any razorback recruit. Later I would say Tim Tebow for the gators.

mossfan3

razorbackbabe

Quote from: HopelesslyDevotedHogFan on July 27, 2006, 08:25:58 pm
Quote from: HogInTigerLand on July 27, 2006, 08:22:46 pm

Smith has red shiite? Oh you meant redSHIRT ;)

lmao!
"The man loves danger and sport. That is why he loves woman, the most dangerous of all sports."

Rooka

You know you are able to change the title HoginTigerLand, I would before a Mod sends it to the trash.

Hollywood_HOGan

Mike Smith is gonna be awsome but he probably wont get that many chances to get the rock from the TB position.

I bet we use him alot on quick screens and i bet we use him alot from the slot wideout position.

cubbie

Try eating a bunch of Watermelon and see what color your sheet is.  Think about it
If you were a Hotdog would you eat yourself? I know I would.

Rooka

HogInTigerLand

Rooka