Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If any of y'all need any national champion gear

Started by HognotinMemphis, July 27, 2006, 10:00:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

ConwayHog

Quote from: hogsanity on July 27, 2006, 10:01:01 am
YEa, I ran out of toilet paper this morning

As a result, I hope you're not in a bad mood today.

HognotinMemphis

What did you do, use your newspaper?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

SpareRib

Quote from: HoginMemphis on July 27, 2006, 10:01:49 am

Don't get sucked in on the 25%.  By season's end, it'll be in the dollar store.  The whole neighborhood can wipe for cheap.
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

ConwayHog

Quote from: HoginMemphis on July 27, 2006, 10:01:49 am

Wally must have wrote another masterpiece.

TOM "tbw1"

Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

RazorWire

Quote from: HoginMemphis on July 27, 2006, 10:00:34 am
here is where you can get it. See coupon for 25% off!

http://www.longhornsltd.com/longhornsltd/index.htm

Where can we get a " Vince Young is a retard " shirt?

Or how about " Will trade RB for a dimebag " shirt ?

UhOhioHog

UhOhioHog

Is that Ramonce Taylor with Tommy Chong selling Bongs on Harry Hines?

Pork Twain

Just to let you all know that while I am stationed in Korea for the next year I will be getting a couple hundred shirts made.  They are going to 100 Puke Orange with inverted Horns and 100 "Everything is Bigger in Texass, Especially posters (Centered)"  Actually I will probably just do a couple hundred of the first one and then sell them cheap to fellow hog fans on ebay for 5-10 bucks.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Can you tell me where I can get one of those chrome longhorns to stick on my car UPSIDE DOWN???

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?