Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

notre Dame and big brother Casey must be proud...

Started by SwinedMelon, July 26, 2006, 12:32:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SwinedMelon

this is what Notre Dame said they wanted instead of Mitch... thats jimmy clausen on the right. there is a fark here somewhere....
"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

Sao Ming

Posing for a Cingular commercial no doubt...but only could get 3 bars.  Mediocre.

PittsJay

Jimmy Clausen looks a Queer Eye cast member in any picture taken off the field, but on it he outshines just about everyone.  Including Mitch, IMO.  And that's not to put Mitch's abilities down at all, but Clausen is just unreal.

We'll see if he lives up to his potential.

sickboy1138

Why would you take this photo if you are Clausen?  Either he is the gayest guy on earth or just a arrogant dumbass.  I hope he is the gayest guy on earth because that would make this photograph make sense and I just hate it when cocky ego driven athletes succeed.

RedSatinHog

QuoteI hope he is the gayest guy on earth because that would make this photograph make sense and I just hate it when cocky ego driven athletes succeed.

You said "cocky". :) :) :)
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

Calling All Hogs

Weiss has had a love affair with Jimmy for almost 2 years. Guess the old man wasn't enough
to satisfy him so he went looking for "sailors" LOL

Arkiejared

Quote from: sickboy1138 on July 26, 2006, 01:50:17 am
Why would you take this photo if you are Clausen?  Either he is the gayest guy on earth or just a arrogant dumbass.

OR he has a sense of humor about himself.

pgmhawg

i can't belive weiss woul want a no class guy like clausen, any one who shows up in a f'in limo to annouce who he is signing w/ is just asking to not live up to the hype. i'm guessing he'll do a "steller" job like his brother at TN

tbhogfan

Somewhere, there is a gay dude who has that picture as his desktop wallpaper....
Go Hogs!

Buff

Quote from: tbhogfan on July 26, 2006, 09:12:10 am
Somewhere, there is a gay dude who has that picture as his desktop wallpaper....
and he probably cheers for LSU too

right LSUfan?

HamShank

Quote from: russellclaude on July 26, 2006, 12:32:54 am
this is what Notre Dame said they wanted instead of Mitch... thats jimmy clausen on the right. there is a fark here somewhere....

Rope in hand, looks like Jimmy's ready to pull that train.

werehog

Laugh all you want, and yes Jimmy Clausen has a high dork/jerk factor going for him, but most expert observers rate him as a better QB prospect than Mitch Mustain. I know this is hard to take, but those are the facts jack.

HamShank

Quote from: werehog on July 26, 2006, 01:01:22 pm
Laugh all you want, and yes Jimmy Clausen has a high dork/jerk factor going for him, but most expert observers rate him as a better QB prospect than Mitch Mustain. I know this is hard to take, but those are the facts jack.

We're not laughing at his ability; we're laughing at the fact that he's on a boat in a pair of nutslingers with two other little plum-smugglers.

3kgthog

Who said Charlie Weis was a class guy himself? Apparently the Weis lovers missed the recruit that said Notre Dame continued to send him letters that bashed the school he verbaled to. Beneath the media darling and the ESPN made for tv specials about letting a kid call a play, there is still some dirty on the hands of Chuck.

I stand by my statement that I refuse to believe the Clausen gene pool suddenly cleaned itself up and churned out a #1 QB. Both of his brothers were average at best and Rick was probably Ryan Sorahan redux. As for Clausen being rated higher than Mitch, where would Clausen be rated if he weren't a Notre Dame commit?

Hawgz4Life

I get the first two guys, but who put the Pug in the speedo for this pic?

Soooie21

July 26, 2006, 03:38:07 pm #16 Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 05:05:11 pm by Soooie21
Put on some boxer swim trunks, and nobody is saying anything..

ConwayHog

Quote from: Soooie21 on July 26, 2006, 03:38:07 pm
Put on some boxer swim trunks, and nobody is sawing anything..

Sawing?  Ouch!!!

hogsanity

Plsu, isn't he like 20+ yrs old already?  How is he just now a Hs Sr
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

ConwayHog

He's had two brothers that were duds and I assume they were highly rated as well.  Actually, I wouldn't call Casey Clausen a dud but he didn't exactly set the SEC on fire.

Calling All Hogs

First of all let me laugh all that I want: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Ok. I'm done. No wait. Hang on. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Ok.

Jim Bo has been tauted as a LeBron James kind of freak of nature. I don't know about the
LeBron James part but this picture certainly verifies the "freak of nature" part! LOL

I certainly would be embarrassed as a fan if Mitch showed up in this kind of picture
(not that he would).

pseudorabies

Quote from: hogsanity on July 26, 2006, 03:43:38 pm

He's not the crispiest french fry in the happy meal, if you know what I mean.

ConwayHog

Quote from: pseudorabies on July 26, 2006, 03:46:31 pm

I think his head got smashed just like a french fry in the sack.

There must be about two inches between his forehead and his chin.

HamShank

Quote from: Fresh Legs on July 26, 2006, 03:54:35 pm
Quote from: pseudorabies on July 26, 2006, 03:46:31 pm

I think his head got smashed just like a french fry in the sack.

There must be about two inches between his forehead and his chin.

He looks like he's missing a feature, you're just not sure which one.

LZH

July 26, 2006, 04:15:42 pm #24 Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 04:29:31 pm by LEDZEPHOG
This is the first time I have laughed out loud all day!  This had to be a gag and the wrong person got a hold of the picture.  Either that, or...yikes.  I'm still laughing either way.

To all you who find this kind of sh*t on the net and put it on here...please keep it up.  I need it.  (Considering the picture, that last part didn't sound right did it?)

arkhogdog61

freaky, think how the center on the team feels.
IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

SwinedMelon

"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

razorhog29

Flatfoot

Clausen looks like he has a potato in his shorts.  Better go wipe himself. 
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

LZH

July 26, 2006, 07:44:17 pm #29 Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 07:49:07 pm by LedZepHog
Quote from: arkhogdog61 on July 26, 2006, 06:55:02 pm
freaky, think how the center on the team feels.

Uncomfortable...or, kind of, uh, yeah team!  (I'm still giggling; this is hilarious and needs to be on every computer in North America.................hey, could someone actually do that?).

It makes me wish like hell he was coming to an SEC West school!  You can't pay for that kinda stuff.

thehammer007

Quote from: russellclaude on July 26, 2006, 12:32:54 am

First of all, you are skewing the facts.  MM committed early and ND went after Clausen.  They got an unshakable commitment from him and decided to let MM go.  Can't blame it on Mitch.  Can't blame it on Coach Weiss.  Once Mitch decided to reconsider his options - ND told him they were full up at qb.   

Mustain was ND's first choice and the Irish, after MM committed early - had no other choice but to cut their losses. 

Just get things straight and quit trying to spray vapors and smoke everywhere. 

BleedRazrBackRed

Isn't this guy 19 or 20? Yet still plays HS football due to some loophole....? Sorry, I forgot the specifics.

SwinedMelon

I am not skewing facts... I am simply stating what ND fans say. werd.

ColinRagan

Quote from: BleedRazrBackRed on July 26, 2006, 08:05:43 pm
Isn't this guy 19 or 20? Yet still plays HS football due to some loophole....? Sorry, I forgot the specifics.

Each state would have it's own rules about age and eligibility.  But yes he will be 19 when he starts his Sr year, so he will be a 20 yr old college freshman.  Evidently his parents decided not to enroll him in kindergarten until he was 6, and then they held him back in the 6th grade to "gain maturity"

stronguard

The only thing that pic is missing is Chris Farley and Adam Sandler drinking beer in the background.  ROFLMAO
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Sao Ming

Even if it did make the Can, this is truly hilariuos.  You cannot buy comedy like this picture anywhere!  Think about this real quick (then shiver with disgust), just before and after the snapshot, these tools were roaming around each other in those hammocks - more than likely sneaking a peek at one another's little Jimmy's to see how they stack up.  As Jimmy applied Zinc Oxide to Scooters nose, Scooter's Jimmy moved as if eating several bites of mango...as George put it, "I think it moved". 

PittsJay

Quotewhere would Clausen be rated if he weren't a Notre Dame commit?

He was going to be the #1 player in the class, regardless of where he signed.