Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Okie state just lit KU up. again. rpi bump

Started by BannerMountainMan, March 03, 2018, 04:48:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Beating Kansas by 20! Being on the road sucks this time a year
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Pig in the Pokey

Things are lining up. We are #27 in RPI currently, but Okie State is gonna jump way up from #97 to probably around 50 or better with that destruction of Kansas (#5). They are up by 23 with 1 minute left. They already won earlier at Lawrence.

Mizzou is #35, so, beat them at their house and we are in the top 25 in rpi, and near the top 20, going into the SEC tourney. That is 5 seed territory.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

hogfan870

I recently noticed that Houston was ranked 25, so that loss seems more respectable.  If we can come back and win this Mizzou game - which may be a big if - we could really be set up well

Atlhogfan1

Good thing we played Ok St the day we did.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.