hog caller

welcome home, hope you are in one piece. viet nam vet

cobbshogs

i know how that was ...im glad you made it home some good guys didnt

razorbackfan4life

Welcome back, and thank you for your service to our contry

ChrisD

Mr.Mabry

Welcome home buddy! Thank you for doing the things that others only wish they had the courage to do. I faced some nasty D-Linemen never any mortor rounds. You have my respect and admiration.

Go Hogs!

Squealers

Welcome home dog, from one vet to another, thanks for all you do to make this world a better place!!!!
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

WindyCityHog

BigoBoys

conwaycarl

Yoko Oinko

Hogbilly.  Welcome home.  I'm glad you made it in one piece.  My brother is in the Green Zone in Baghdad.  Nephew is headed that way next month.

"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

Calling All Hogs

My friend the Hogs are great to watch. But we all know who the real All-Stars are! Thank you.

maniax22bolts20

Welcome home,good job ,thank you,keep posting and make it to the tailgates if you can. www.defendamerica.mil

TX HOG

I can't even imagine how good it feels to be back in the United States, THANK YOU for serving and defending our country.  Thank you!!

HogDodging

Quote from: HogHillbilly on March 08, 2006, 04:28:12 pm
Thanks fellas. It's overwhelming to see how many of yall have left messages on here ..............Memphis, I'm in the National Guard and was in Balad...........It's about 45 miles north of Baghdad. We call it.........MORTAR-ITAVILLE, cause we got motared 2 or 3 times a day. That was the bad part. Going to sleep in your tent with your body armor on, because you never knew when they were going to hit. I could tell yall a million things about it, but it would take to long. Ask questions though if anybody has any....................

I was just getting ready to ask where you were stationed.  A buddy of mine is currently on duty at Abu Ghraib.  I hear from him two to three times per week.  Of course, he can't tell me much due to OPSEC.  But, I can tell it is tough over there.
However, thank you for your service.

hogsrock

"It's easy to fix mistakes if the exposed flaws are unusual.  But when these flaws are fundamental weaknesses that haven't been corrected for years the idea that a problem may be too serious to correct is sobering."  Bacon

Cornhogio

Welcome home.  Here's hoping they get that mess sorted out and no one has to rotate back over. 
Society is responsible for the night that it produces.

Jerry Swinefeld

Welcome home, thank you for risking your life for all of us.

Queen-Tusk

whatsshakinbacon

Welcome back to a place where an exposed woman is a good thing.

Bacon out...

Broken Trigger

Quote from: HogHillbilly on March 08, 2006, 12:31:34 pm
Just in time for the Hogs to kick arse in some SEC play !          
Damn it feels good to be home again.........................
Want to thank everyone for keeping me up to speed on the
Hogs through this site while I was gone. It made me feel...........
not so far from home.............

Welcome back home and welcome back to Hogville.  Thanks. 

BUELT1

Welcome back brother, thanks for all you do. BUEL WPS.
GO HOGS GO!!!!

Snort and Squeal

Welcome home and thanks for going.  Your committment should inspire us all to realize what freedom really is.
Is it any coincidence that we bleed red???  I think not!

HognotinMemphis

Wow. How long were you there for? Was anyone killed in your unit while you were there?

And thanks for joining the NG and for going to Iraq for us.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

RazrBakr

I too want to thank you for your time and sacrifice to this country.  It really is the best place to live.  God Bless you!
Just can't help smiling these days!!!

hogtheball

Sincerest thanks on behalf of myself, my wife and both my little kids. They'll grow up in a safer home because of your service.   God bless.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

ridgeback

Thank you and GOD bless you!!! I hope all the rest of our boy's get to come home real soon.

Lando Calrissian

Thank you!

And I hope you enjoy the game(s) this weekend, too.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Whataboar™

Welcome home, friend.
God bless you for serving your country.
Our family extends a great big thank you.
Salute.  ;D
"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

Doug

Welcome back home, Soldier!  Thank YOU for your service.  :)

The above is a sidewalk chalk art, and is representative of my opinion of our military.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Sir Goh Mcgipder

Call Mr. Sow

Welcome back, Hillbilly.  I appreciate the good work you put in over there for us.

On a happy note, as a Hog fan, if you had to pick one period of time to be away from the States, you picked a good one. 

Now just be very careful if you get in any traffic stops over here.

Baghdadhawg

Quote from: HogHillbilly on March 08, 2006, 12:31:34 pm
Just in time for the Hogs to kick arse in some SEC play !          
Damn it feels good to be home again.........................
Want to thank everyone for keeping me up to speed on the
Hogs through this site while I was gone. It made me feel...........
not so far from home.............
Congratulations on your return.  I'm not very far behind you.  113 more days!

RAZORBART

Welcome Home and Thanks for a job well done. Mucho karma's for your
contributions in protecting our freedoms !!!!!

Go Hogs !!!!!!

HogISH™

welcome home and thanks for what you do!

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

HogHillbilly

If I knew how to do the photo thing, I would put some photos up on here.......Maybe someone could walk me through it.............I'm glad to see normal rain here this weekend. It rained mud a couple of times over there, that sucks if you had'nt ever been in it..............Somebody asked, this was trip number 6 for me since 1990.....................
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

BodcawHawg

Write message like you're gonna' post it. Instead of hitting post, hit preview, then click on additional options bottom left. You'll then see attachwith a blank spot beside it and browse to the right. Hit browse, find the pic on your hard drive. Double click the pic file name. Then post. Good Luck!!!
I read more and post less.

HogHillbilly

HogHillbilly

Sorry it did'nt work..........I'm no good at this I guess............It's telling me that the file size allowed is 300 KB............The photos are about 600 KB.............Sorry.............

hogtheball

I was wanting to look at your photos, then I saw BodcawHawg's avatar.  I think I've been hypnotized.  What time is it?  What day is this? 
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Factual Fiction

Thank you for your service HogHillbilly and congratulations on a job well done!!!!!!!!!!

Go Hogs and God Bless America!!!!!!!!

HawgWild

Karma +1 for dealing with that mess! Welcome Home!