Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Benintendi & Stanek's fired their agent

Started by Hogwild, January 10, 2018, 04:14:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogwild

MLB Agent Jason Wood fired for filming his clients with hidden cameras in his house taking showers....

QuoteThe players' union has not released a statement, but CSE confirmed Wednesday that it had fired Wood as president of its baseball division.

"For over 32 years, CSE Talent has prided itself on our moral and ethical standards and have built a solid reputation within the industry. We take pride in working with people who represent these values," Danny Martoe, President of CSE Talent, said in the statement. "It's unfortunate that CSE Talent aligned itself with someone who didn't uphold these same standards and therefore we chose to terminate with cause Wood's employment."

Wood did not respond to texts or calls asking for comment.

Multiple sources suggest that there were other players being filmed, with their identities being unknown.

Wood represented many players around MLB, including the Boston Red Sox's Andrew Benintendi, Colorado Rockies' Riley Pint and Tampa's Ryne Stanek.

theFlyingHog

Maybe athletes have closer relationships with their agents than I thought because I'm surprised they were showering at his house.  ::)

PharmacistHog

Quote from: theFlyingHog on January 11, 2018, 01:26:09 pm
Maybe athletes have closer relationships with their agents than I thought because I'm surprised they were showering at his house.  ::)

Probably pretty common. I feel pretty sure that just sitting across from a table from someone like Sexton would make me want a shower.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.