Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Powell's Rehab & Progression

Started by dsims2k3, November 21, 2012, 08:55:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dsims2k3

November 21, 2012, 08:55:47 am Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 08:57:33 am by dsims2k3
There needs to be a alot of credit for those who were involved. Powell has come back and is even more explosive than last year. He is certainly more active than his first two years with the team. There would be times when he would just check out. Much props to this guy.
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

SWD26

Quote from: dsims2k3 on November 21, 2012, 08:55:47 am
There needs to be a alot of credit for those who were involved. Powell has come back and is even more explosive than last year. He is certainly more active than his first two years with the team. There would be times when he would just check out. Much props to this guy.

This is something that had me worried a little. Many times a player who suffers such an injury never really fully recovers. Powell should be very thankful, he has been blessed.