Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you are the AD, what decisions would you make regarding Bielema and the Staff

Started by Ben, January 01, 2017, 04:02:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Starcs

depressed_fan

He's actually done a fine job hiring coaches

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: depressed_fan on January 02, 2017, 08:22:07 am

Based on what criteria? 
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: depressed_fan on January 02, 2017, 08:22:07 am

Over what time frame and what sports?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ricepig

Kentucky might disagree......how close are you to Asa, where do you live? He'll be appointing a new BOT member this year, but I think you'll need to reside in NEA, or at least the 1st Congressional district. If you get on board, you can reign in the other board members that are allowing the administration to let this continue.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on January 01, 2017, 05:10:42 pm

...the AD signed any and all leverage away with the insane buyout, he can only nod,
anything more and he might get the finger.

There is a lot of truth in that statement.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

parallaxpig

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on January 01, 2017, 05:10:42 pm

...the AD signed any and all leverage away with the insane buyout, he can only nod,
anything more and he might get the finger.

That's the insanity in all the contracts in SEC..........
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,