Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The BOT

Started by harrisburghog, January 01, 2017, 08:39:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

harrisburghog

We can discus firing this coach.that coach, Jeff Long etc. however I think angst should be directed at the BOT. They're the ones that approved the contract that BB has, they're the ones letting Jeff Long do what he wants however he wants.

ricepig

Dirty

Looks like Chip Kelly is getting the BOOT  so we should get the BOT to have a meeting.

harrisburghog

ricepig

Quote from: Dirty on January 01, 2017, 08:46:27 am
Looks like Chip Kelly is getting the BOOT  so we should get the BOT to have a meeting.

No, but maybe we can get BTO to take care of business for us.....

Hoggie17

Our hands are tied with CBB related to his hugh buy out. I  have no doubt that Chip Kelly 
could win here.  Oregon is much like Arkansas and he won there. Its like comparing apples with apples. 

Dirty

January 01, 2017, 08:58:47 am #6 Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 09:14:33 am by Dirty
Quote from: Hoggie17 on January 01, 2017, 08:57:39 am
Our hands are tied with CBB related to his hugh buy out. I  have no doubt that Chip Kelly 
could win here.  Oregon is much like Arkansas and he won there. Its like comparing apples with apples. 

Synder needs to retire and CBB go there.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ricepig on January 01, 2017, 08:49:59 am
No, but maybe we can get BTO to take care of business for us.....

Bachman Turner Overdrive is no more. Maybe we can get BOA and Jim Dandy to the rescue...........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

porkrindjimmy

We better hope Chip doesn't end up at A&M.

PRJ

harrisburghog

Until they decide to rein in Jeff Long nothing will change.