Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dominate O Line

Started by PigDaddyKane, December 31, 2016, 10:44:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigDaddyKane

Where is our promised dominate oline?  That was the one thing with Coach B I was counting on us having.  A constant dominate oline.  We had too many games this year where we could run when we needed to.  If we can't get the dominate oline, we've got to change offense.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Fort Dweller

January 01, 2017, 08:38:14 am #2 Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 09:59:56 am by Fort Dweller
It's over there, hanging out with dominant, waiting to be used properly.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Hawghiggs

I don't think that we ever recruit a top overall recruiting class. But we should be able to recruit a top O-line class each year.

rude1

Add it to the list of the other missing components that he was going to bring to the program. Strong on both lines, how is that working? Solid defensively, how is that working? Disciplined team that won't beat itself with turnovers and penalties, how is that working?  Well he has delivered on kids going to class, so it hasn't all been a bust.................

Youngsta71701

Quote from: PigDaddyKane on December 31, 2016, 10:44:56 pm
Where is our promised dominate oline?  That was the one thing with Coach B I was counting on us having.  A constant dominate oline.  We had too many games this year where we could run when we needed to.  If we can't get the dominate oline, we've got to change offense.
We give up on the run too much. As the game goes on and the opponent takes hit after hit from the big boys up front they begin to wear down. We don't give our offensive line a chance to wear down the opposing defensive line because if we don't get 5 yards on a 1st down run we pass the ball. Almost every time. If we can see that you can bet the opposing coaches and players see it. When is the last time we ran the ball on back to back 1st and 2nd down plays? Especially with a big second half lead.

I don't remember a time in the second half of the Virginia Tech game that we ran the ball back to back on 1st and 2nd down... ???
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

rickfahr

Quote from: Fort Dweller on January 01, 2017, 08:38:14 am
It's over there, hanging out with dominant, waiting to be used properly.

saved me from being the grammar nazi

Hoggish1

I plan to dominate this thread!

Rzbakfromwaybak

The only thing the O line is dominating right now.....is the weight scales. 
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

NuttinItUp

Frank Ragnow coming back next year could help...

luke hawg

It's coming dont you worry those young bucks were just grinding there teeth.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: luke hawg on January 01, 2017, 10:00:59 pm
It's coming dont you worry those young bucks were just grinding there teeth.
*their

Torqued pork

They get dominanted by decent d-lines.

fullfan

I just want to know if having the largest OL is a dominate or recessive trait?  ???