Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can we talk about real stuff for a minute?

Started by Deep Shoat, December 30, 2016, 12:46:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkRinds

Quote from: lakecityhog on December 31, 2016, 01:40:45 pm
Okla, I would think that there would be FAR MORE concern among the O'Line group when Froholdt was granted a starting job at LG and NEVER competed with ANYONE to EARN it. Zack Rogers, Jalen Merrick, Jake Raulerson, Johnny Gibson and even the walk-ons had more O'Line experience.

I have a hard time believing that the AA/Morgan connection that came about when BOTH were back-ups is causing nearly as much locker room friction as the above scenario.

How in the hades do you know he never competed? You don't. Chances are he DID compete for the job. Snaps at this level aren't just given, they're earned. 

Nashville Fan

Defense can't close the first half lead AR gets because of non sec caliber lbs and offense can't run the ball in the second half when the opposing defense figures out the don't have to respect out run game.
Pittman or Bust!

Ā 

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 01, 2017, 11:06:30 am
I'm not suggesting Bielema should be in game shape, but as he is trending toward the Mangino line, he's not setting much of an example.   

A coaches weight isn't going to determine his success.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

hawgon

He should also heed some advice I once heard.  "Always dress as though you are trying to make a statement, because you are whether you intend to or not."

PorkRinds

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 01, 2017, 12:25:05 pm
Not by itself - I agree.   But as part of a statement a coach makes about work, dedication, and preparation being a blob undermines that which he wants from his players.   A coach's presence is more than just his words.

I posted a study that showed that the weight of a coach has zero to do with his success.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 01, 2017, 12:25:05 pm
Not by itself - I agree.   But as part of a statement a coach makes about work, dedication, and preparation being a blob undermines that which he wants from his players.   A coach's presence is more than just his words. 

So true 7....Do as I say, not as I do sends a conflicting message.

Maybe Jen likes a chubby???
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

PonderinHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 01, 2017, 12:33:14 pm
I posted a study that showed that the weight of a coach has zero to do with his success.
Maybe he just wants to blend in with his fanbase.

hawgon

Nothing says "I'm a professional and I'm here to win" like a guy who is at least 100 pounds overweight showing up to a press conference in sweats and flip flops with bed head and a three day beard looking like he is coming off a weekend bender.

JIHawg

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on December 30, 2016, 01:41:02 pm
I still think it is because of our lack of a consistent running game. Our passing game is better than most think so it works well in the first half when the opponents still think they have to worry about our running game. At halftime they realize that our running game is not a threat and they can focus on shutting down the passing game. The result is that we cannot run nor pass in the second half. An added bonus (for the opponent) is that with the O going 3-and-out repeatedly in the second half our D is on the field much more than they should and the lack of skill, experience, and depth becomes more obvious.

How can we get back to running the ball consistently is IMO one of the main questions. The rest can be fixed.

This makes a lot of sense to me, but one question-why don't opposing coaches analyzing film see this and plan for it from the get go, rather than have to make half time adjustments?  And why don't we have a running game?  Which coach is responsible for that?

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: JIHawg on January 01, 2017, 12:41:15 pm
This makes a lot of sense to me, but one question-why don't opposing coaches analyzing film see this and plan for it from the get go, rather than have to make half time adjustments?  And why don't we have a running game?  Which coach is responsible for that?

Read some of the many threads including before the season on the oline situation for this season.  It was setup before this season started and before Anderson became oline coach. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

donk

I still think it is because of our lack of a consistent running game. Our passing game is better than most think so it works well in the first half when the opponents still think they have to worry about our running game. At halftime they realize that our running game is not a threat and they can focus on shutting down the passing game. The result is that we cannot run nor pass in the second half. An added bonus (for the opponent) is that with the O going 3-and-out repeatedly in the second half our D is on the field much more than they should and the lack of skill, experience, and depth becomes more obvious.

How can we get back to running the ball consistently is IMO one of the main questions. The rest can be fixed.

This 100%

JIHawg

Lots of good theories here, but some of them fail to explain the main concern-why does the team implode at the end of games, (look at TAM games), or, in the case of Missouri and Va Tech, why does the team do a Jeckel and Hyde the first and second halves.

Here are some of the theories:
Lack of talent-we have talent in the first halves.  Talent doesn't just come and go.
Lack of running game-we have a running game in the first halves.  It doesn't just go away.
Offensive line problems-he same offensive line plays in the first and second halves.
Cancers on the team-cancers just manifest in the second halves, or at the end of games?

Some that might have a modicum of truth-2nd half adjustments.  Our coaches get outcoached from half-time on and don't adjust to the other team's adjustments.   In the Va Tech game, at halftime their defensive coaches made lots of adjustments, and we never seemed to account for them.

Another theory I would like to add to the mix-choking at the end of games.  In playing golf, if you are coming to hole #18, and you are shooting par for the first time in your life, every golfer knows-don't start thinking about shooting par.  If you think about your score, it distracts you from what you have done for 17 holes-just tend to the task at hand and concentrate on the next shot.  This is how choking works-players start thinking about the final score instead of tending to the task at hand.  They get distracted, and fear of failure sets in.  They start missing tackles, throwing interceptions, jumping off sides, not doing their assignments, all the little things that add up to winning or losing a ball game.  I'm wondering if we have a "culture of choking" at the end of games that has set in this team.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: JIHawg on January 01, 2017, 01:23:02 pm
Lots of good theories here, but some of them fail to explain the main concern-why does the team implode at the end of games, (look at TAM games), or, in the case of Missouri and Va Tech, why does the team do a Jeckel and Hyde the first and second halves.

Here are some of the theories:
Lack of talent-we have talent in the first halves.  Talent doesn't just come and go.
Lack of running game-we have a running game in the first halves.  It doesn't just go away.
Offensive line problems-he same offensive line plays in the first and second halves.
Cancers on the team-cancers just manifest in the second halves, or at the end of games?

Some that might have a modicum of truth-2nd half adjustments.  Our coaches get outcoached from half-time on and don't adjust to the other team's adjustments.   In the Va Tech game, at halftime their defensive coaches made lots of adjustments, and we never seemed to account for them.

Another theory I would like to add to the mix-choking at the end of games.  In playing golf, if you are coming to hole #18, and you are shooting par for the first time in your life, every golfer knows-don't start thinking about shooting par.  If you think about your score, it distracts you from what you have done for 17 holes-just tend to the task at hand and concentrate on the next shot.  This is how choking works-players start thinking about the final score instead of tending to the task at hand.  They get distracted, and fear of failure sets in.  They start missing tackles, throwing interceptions, jumping off sides, doing their assignments, all the little things that add up to winning a ball game.  I'm wondering if we have a "culture of choking" at the end of games that has set in this team.

Wondering or made up your mind?
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Ā 

hawgon

We've had a culture of choking since year one with this staff.

JIHawg

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 01, 2017, 01:25:08 pm
Wondering or made up your mind?

I am like everybody else.  I am totally mystified by this team ever since the Auburn game.  I just never thought a Bielema team would quit.

hawgon

Quote from: JIHawg on January 01, 2017, 01:32:06 pm
I am like everybody else.  I am totally mystified by this team ever since the Auburn game.  I just never thought a Bielema team would quit.

It really is simple.  If you choke often enough, you soon figure that there is no reason to fight that hard because you're going to lose no matter what.  In other words, they've quit listening to and believing in the staff.

PonderinHog

I can understand the Auburn fiasco, but whoever said he didn't know what they did at halftime, but it must be fun, may have been right.

They lost their focus, let up, adversity hit and the snowball started rolling downhill.

I hate to say this, but it is a reflection of leadership, on the field and on the sideline.

hoglady

Quote from: hawgon on January 01, 2017, 01:26:01 pm

Yes - since year one.
Bielema has lost quite a few winnable games by lack of 2nd half and 4th quarter production - it wasn't just this year. It unfortunately, appears to be a problem he's yet to find a solution for.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

ricepig

Quote from: hawgon on January 01, 2017, 12:32:20 pm
He should also heed some advice I once heard.  "Always dress as though you are trying to make a statement, because you are whether you intend to or not."

That's what Belichick says!

hawgon

hawgon

Quote from: ricepig on January 01, 2017, 02:00:58 pm
That's what Belichick says!

When you are a two, you need to fix up a lot more and generally try a lot harder than that girl you always see at work who is a ten.

ChicoHog

Most accurate post in this thread.  We never could run the ball against the better teams. 

Defensive issues are completely separate like pressure on the QB and DBs who cannot man up well except Pulley. 

gawntrail

Denver Broncos 2 SB seasons.  More athletic OL running full reach zone run.  Wider splits + full reach = huge cutback opportunities. 

Biggus Piggus

Some Arkansas fans are not in an uproar because of the direction of the program, or failure to compete against Alabama, or any of that.

Some Arkansas fans are in an uproar because of Bielema's failure to take care of the business right in front on him. The loss at Missouri was visible from far away. It seemed inevitable. Many just knew Bielema's team would fail to follow through. At halftime that seemed completely mistaken, but it proved to be on the mark. Failure to deliver what should have been an easy win.

Then the second-half failure against Virginia Tech felt even more obvious. Why is that?

Why would it become a pattern to collapse in the second half? Why is it routine to expect Bielema's teams to win fewer games than they should have?

Bielema is the Rex Ryan of college football. That will be hard for him to shake.
[CENSORED]!

Ā 

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

WilsonHog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 01, 2017, 02:54:10 pm
Some Arkansas fans are not in an uproar because of the direction of the program, or failure to compete against Alabama, or any of that.

Some Arkansas fans are in an uproar because of Bielema's failure to take care of the business right in front on him. The loss at Missouri was visible from far away. It seemed inevitable. Many just knew Bielema's team would fail to follow through. At halftime that seemed completely mistaken, but it proved to be on the mark. Failure to deliver what should have been an easy win.

Then the second-half failure against Virginia Tech felt even more obvious. Why is that?

Why would it become a pattern to collapse in the second half? Why is it routine to expect Bielema's teams to win fewer games than they should have?

Bielema is the Rex Ryan of college football. That will be hard for him to shake.

Never thought of the comparison with Ryan, but I can certainly see it.

ricepig

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 01, 2017, 02:54:10 pm

So, please tell us why we are failing?

PearlHarbor

Bert is fat and sloppy, and the team plays just like he looks. Truth. Deal with it.

Bebop

Quote from: hawgon on January 01, 2017, 01:26:01 pm

Yep. The culmination of the games reveals that problem.

Oklahawg

Quote from: PearlHarbor on January 01, 2017, 03:15:04 pm
Bert is fat and sloppy, and the team plays just like he looks. Truth. Deal with it.

Quote from: Bebop on January 01, 2017, 03:20:10 pm
Yep. The culmination of the games reveals that problem.

I don't think this has anything to do with it.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ā€• Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  ā€“ Yogi Berra

lakecityhog

I wish one of you Mods would post that the next "sloppy fat" comment draws a vacation! I thought that Lanny said no more personal attacks??

His weight, loving dogs or cats and other personal stuff shouldn't be up for discussion.
CAN HE COACH THE TEAM TO WINNING???

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: WilsonHog on January 01, 2017, 02:58:26 pm
Never thought of the comparison with Ryan, but I can certainly see it.

LOL!!!  I've made this comparison to many friends many times over the last couple years.  I laughed my arse off when he hired Anderson...from Rex Ryan and Buffalo.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

reddogjcss

No adjustments and not playing players from bench when players on field are struggling.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: ricepig on January 01, 2017, 03:13:32 pm

I ain't Biggus but we are failing because he has no killer instinct. None.

PRJ

MountieDawg

Who says a CBB doesn't make half time adjustments???

Thing definitely adjusted in the 2nd half vs Va Tech and Mizzou...
SEC!

plumbhog

First half or second half makes no difference. This team seems to give up when Austin Allen gets rattled. When the opponent gets in his head he starts making mistakes and can't seem to get it together the rest of the game, the team knows this and they know it's over at that point. The poor kid has been beat to death and all it seems to take anymore is one or two good hits and he's done. All we need is a capable backup to step in at that point and the team will keep fighting. As it is now they know when they are fighting a losing battle.
bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

moses_007

Quote from: Hardcore Hoggy on December 30, 2016, 01:10:31 pm
I think our big offensive lineman get tired after one half and can't sustain their playing in the 2nd , resulting in Allen not having the time to make good decisions which results in more time on the field for the defense, which just makes them more tired and playing worse as well.

I'm just sick of "biggest offensive line in football"

Houston Nutt had much better offensive lines than Bielema has had.  Nutt's lines were much smaller, but they knew how to block.  Do you think McFadden, Jones or Hillis would have succeeded without good blocking?

I'd much have smaller linemen with quickness who can out scheme larger defensive linemen.  Our 340 pound offensive linemen simply can't block, particularly in the second half when they get tired.

JIHawg

Quote from: moses_007 on January 01, 2017, 11:55:11 pm
Houston Nutt had much better offensive lines than Bielema has had.  Nutt's lines were much smaller, but they knew how to block.  Do you think McFadden, Jones or Hillis would have succeeded without good blocking?

I'd much have smaller linemen with quickness who can out scheme larger defensive linemen.  Our 340 pound offensive linemen simply can't block, particularly in the second half when they get tired.

Anything Nutt had is not a selling point to changing anything.  There are so many haters of Nutt that if he proposed something, they would advocate for the opposite.  Nutt is totally not trusted, which comes from his propensity to lie, lie, and lie some more, and to be phony and a scheming manipulator.    We are talking about 80% of our fan base hate Nutt.  So if anything is proposed that has anything to do with Nutt, it will be immediately rejected because Nutt is so despised and hated in this state.

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: cj_sez on December 30, 2016, 12:53:09 pm
If Bielema's game plan works, then all is fine and dandy. He has not shown a capacity for making half-time adjustments. He has not shown an ability to adjust to the adjustments opposing coaches can and do make.
This is on the coaches and it seems to becoming a worsening trend. The previous couple of years, we lost the games that were close at half-time and other coaches made good adjustments in the second half. This season we lost the ones with the big leads. Other coaches should see this weakness in Bielema and will continue to exploit it.

Don't buy it... it appears that Whenever Allen got punched in the mouth he got rattled. This wasn't overly apparent due to his early season success, but the aTm game showed the weakness. If he can overcome that next year I believe we will be fine. Once the defense started sending the all out blitz he even lost the ability to hit the RB out of the backfield, because he never had time to even attempt many downfield throws, and those take timing which will go out of the window with anxiety. All the defense had to do was cover the short routes and zone out for the backfield. Maybe depth on the Oline had something to do with it. I don't doubt that we won a couple we should have lost, and we all know we lost some badly that should have been close if not won...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Trystran

A few things to look at:

We have a coach that not only argues every call, but grandstands about them. I like a coach with fire, but I like playing for a coach that knows when to keep his mouth shut and let us play. If you're trying to play a game and gain momentum, standing there waiting on some windbag to argue a call for 5 minutes every 3rd play takes the wind out of your sail. Even if he gets the call he wants and struts around extremely pompous, chances are you just threw gasoline on the other team's fire. Take the weird punt call situation with VT.

Now, if you have ever played for or against a coach or even had a teammate like that... you know that typically those teams or players are ones to get their heads down quick, especially if they come out and get punched in the mouth. I think that has a lot to do with it. CBB doesn't know what to do on the field when he gets punched in the mouth, and it trickles down to his assistants and his players. You can't argue your way out of a good ole *** whipping.

That's a mental toughness trickle down effect. Kind of like how some coaches say they want to go into an away game scenario, go to their house, and "steal one." The idea should be to go kick the door in, throw a beatdown, and take their cheerleaders with you on the way out... not to take a win away that shouldn't be yours in the firdt place.

There is also no sense of competition within the team. It seems like CBB is going to put on the field who he is going to put on the field from the word go, and there is very little wiggle room to climb the ladder into the ranks. Take Gibson for example. It came out in an article that Anderson lobbied CBB and Enos for over 2 weeks to get him on the field... meanwhile CBB was putting an injured Ramirez out there the whole time. TWO weeks to get a replacement for an INJURED starter on the Oline. Not to make this comparison, but Alabama runs full pad practices almost constantly. It fosters competition. So what if a player gets hurt? It happens... and seems to happen just as much or more in our "careful" approach. At least your backups are a lot more game ready and prepared in this case than babying your preferred choices through things. I'll take that and players playing like they're afraid they'll lose their spot than "Here's our 2 deep. Everyone else... better luck 2 seasons from now."

The. Culture. Is. Soft. ... like 9 foot thick memory foam slathered in fabric softener and wrapped in baby wipes soft.

colbs

So according to a lot on here his lack of success is due to being overweight, wearing flip flops, doing a TV show in the offseason when he can have no contact with players, and arguing with officials.  It's funny what people point to after losses.

To me it seems like the team isn't tough mentally overall.  It just seemed like anytime they got hit in the mouth they panicked or folded.  Auburn and LSU came out hot early and in both games it just looked like the players knew they were beat.  In the A&M game it was close until the end and it looked like the players accepted defeat.  In the 2nd halves of the Missouri and Vtech game the team clearly became very frustrated when they didn't have the success they did in the first half.  There seemed to be a lot of finger pointing and yelling at each other.

The 2014 & 2015 teams seemed to be different at least to me.  Both seasons the team finished strong.  They also appeared to play hard to the end.  The 2015 team especially won a lot of close games.  To me they were a mentally tough team when they put everything together.  So what changed from last year to this year?  Leadership within?  Tretola seemed to always be the one talking in the players pre-game huddle.  Also, BA wasn't the most vocal player but you could tell all the other players had a ton of respect for him.  This year's teams just didn't seem like every player was on the same page.  When that happens in football it's a big problem.  Also,  you have to wonder if changing the practice schedule this year was part of the problem. 

No matter what it falls on BB.  I was disappointed that he seemed to panic in the Vtech game.  At the end of the half Fuente gathered all the players in the huddle before going to the locker room.  I wish BB would have done the same early in the second half.  He just needed to remind them they were still in control of the game and just needed to calm down.  I hope he can figure out what the cause actually was and get it fixed quickly.

ballz2thewall

Quote from: Trystran on January 02, 2017, 03:21:32 am
A few things to look at:

We have a coach that not only argues every call, but grandstands about them. I like a coach with fire, but I like playing for a coach that knows when to keep his mouth shut and let us play. If you're trying to play a game and gain momentum, standing there waiting on some windbag to argue a call for 5 minutes every 3rd play takes the wind out of your sail. Even if he gets the call he wants and struts around extremely pompous, chances are you just threw gasoline on the other team's fire. Take the weird punt call situation with VT.

Now, if you have ever played for or against a coach or even had a teammate like that... you know that typically those teams or players are ones to get their heads down quick, especially if they come out and get punched in the mouth. I think that has a lot to do with it. CBB doesn't know what to do on the field when he gets punched in the mouth, and it trickles down to his assistants and his players. You can't argue your way out of a good ole *** whipping.

That's a mental toughness trickle down effect. Kind of like how some coaches say they want to go into an away game scenario, go to their house, and "steal one." The idea should be to go kick the door in, throw a beatdown, and take their cheerleaders with you on the way out... not to take a win away that shouldn't be yours in the firdt place.

There is also no sense of competition within the team. It seems like CBB is going to put on the field who he is going to put on the field from the word go, and there is very little wiggle room to climb the ladder into the ranks. Take Gibson for example. It came out in an article that Anderson lobbied CBB and Enos for over 2 weeks to get him on the field... meanwhile CBB was putting an injured Ramirez out there the whole time. TWO weeks to get a replacement for an INJURED starter on the Oline. Not to make this comparison, but Alabama runs full pad practices almost constantly. It fosters competition. So what if a player gets hurt? It happens... and seems to happen just as much or more in our "careful" approach. At least your backups are a lot more game ready and prepared in this case than babying your preferred choices through things. I'll take that and players playing like they're afraid they'll lose their spot than "Here's our 2 deep. Everyone else... better luck 2 seasons from now."

The. Culture. Is. Soft. ... like 9 foot thick memory foam slathered in fabric softener and wrapped in baby wipes soft.

i agree.

i didn't want it to be true, but from the beginning i felt cbb had problems during games. i eventually came around to hanging offensive woes, from a coaching perspective, on cheney.

watching him on the sidelines, coupled with play-calling, the sometimes disfunction among the players on the field, it seems to me like cbb has turned the game over to someone in the booth.

and that booth person expects [or SHOULD expect] feedback from the sideline in order to make adjustments. how else do you explain three passes in a row, following a successful running drive of 7 plays? the only way it makes sense to me is that those pass plays were in rotation and their number came up.

i realize this is probably oversimplified, but i'll be darned if i can figure it out. hell; go back to missouri two years ago; BA could barely stand up, yet we're depending on him to plant a foot and pass effectively????

if i'm entitled to make a judgment, which is my privilege, my conclusion is that cbb isn't as engaged with the on-the-field game as he should be.

i think that comes from his overblown loyalty to assistants.

same thing on defense.  we NEVER brought the house when we needed it. we're standing at the crap table and we won't toss the dice.

perhaps my understanding of how things should work is misguided, but i don't think so. i recall many posts on here going back several years, relating the same observations.

i mean: if the head coach can't concern himself with the game plan at the time it's being played out, then what, precisely, at that moment, is his function?

saban gets abused by being an example. but, it's instructive. how many stories have we read this year about tiffs between he and Kiffin? that's the way its is. the head coach adjusts what the assistants do. assistants get the feelings hurt and there's a squabble.

about all i see from cbb with regard to adjustments during a game is the occasional trick play. that's about it.

it is very possible that i'm completely wrong. there could be a sound debate over the headsets. this, however, doesn't seem to account for playcalling in the past.

and perhaps enos and beilema do communicate, and he and cheney didn't. i don't know.

but i do know this; we're lost during games.
The rest of the frog.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: ricepig on January 01, 2017, 03:13:32 pm

Hasn't Biggus posted enough of that already throughout the season?  I suspect you know enough about football to see the same things we do.  You are "all-in" for you own reasons though.  To each his own.