Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kevin Kelly

Started by Andrew Hogfan, December 30, 2016, 10:27:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Hogfan

Let's try him next time around.  100k a win.  Never punt. 
WPS!!!

onebadrubi

Hire him as one of those Saban type behind the scene assistants.  No thanks on a coach yet.

Andrew Hogfan

It seriously couldn't hurt to have him on staff.  Gets his foot in the door in college.  Would be a nice addition.  Let Enos call the first half,  Kelly the 2nd
WPS!!!

Sportster365

We could probably get him for real cheap too.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Know the old saying "history repeats itself" and "if you don't learn from your mistakes you're bound to make them again?"
Bielema = Nutt
Kelly = Malzahn

lol
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Sportster365

Malzahn help take Arkansas from a 4-7 team to a 10-1 team before Nutt caused him to mail it in prior to the LSU game.

Helped improve Tulsa, in fact turned that offense into stat stuffing juggernaut. Then won a NC with Auburn. And is currently ranked 14th playing in the All State Sugar Bowl.

Kelly=Malzhan.... lets hope.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Sportster365 on December 30, 2016, 11:03:44 am
Malzahn help take Arkansas from a 4-7 team to a 10-1 team before Nutt caused him to mail it in prior to the LSU game.

Helped improve Tulsa, in fact turned that offense into stat stuffing juggernaut. Then won a NC with Auburn. And is currently ranked 14th playing in the All State Sugar Bowl.

Kelly=Malzhan.... lets hope.

LOL

Andrew Hogfan

I really don't care who the coach is I just wanna win....
WPS!!!

onebadrubi

Kelly has not done what Gus did in Arkansas high school football.  The two are not comparable, yet. 

Youngsta71701

Quote from: onebadrubi on December 30, 2016, 11:16:21 am
Kelly has not done what Gus did in Arkansas high school football.  The two are not comparable, yet.
What?! Have you been paying attention. He's probably done more.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Andrew Hogfan on December 30, 2016, 10:27:50 am
Let's try him next time around.  100k a win.  Never punt.
I think he would have to punt every once in a while in college. It's a whole different ball game.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

ricepig

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on December 31, 2016, 11:42:05 pm
What?! Have you been paying attention. He's probably done more.

Yeah, he's won more.