Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hayden Henry is UNDERRATED!

Started by ArkRazr, July 01, 2017, 02:57:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkRazr

I know he's a signee but I'd rather discuss it here. This kid is every bit as special as his brothers. After watching his tape closely, give him a year and he will be a monster! He has all the tools, and a very high ceiling in my opinion. Thoughts?

http://www.hudl.com/profile/540905/hayden-henry/videos

factchecker

July 01, 2017, 03:30:02 am #1 Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 07:16:55 pm by factchecker
He might need to put on a little weight but I think he fits perfect in at the Razor (safety/linebacker hybrid) position in our 3-4.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

ArkRazr

I agree but his frame looks like it can put on a lot more weight, I think he will stack on the muscle when herb gets him for a year.

Hogs49ers

He is very intelligent and always takes the right angle, plus his closing speed is amazing!
SCREW Vandy!

bphi11ips

Agreed. Henry is a football player, which is an under appreciated skill in today's world of measurables, cone drills and loose hips.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

presidenthog

Quote from: bphi11ips on July 01, 2017, 10:06:06 am
Agreed. Henry is a football player, which is an under appreciated skill in today's world of measurables, cone drills and loose hips.

This one is actually important for the defensive side of the ball, because with stiff hips you cannot change direction quickly.

I agree with the sentiment though.

blu

This attribute is totally subjective and way over rated.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

ArkRazr

Quote from: Hogs49ers on July 01, 2017, 06:25:29 am
He is very intelligent and always takes the right angle, plus his closing speed is amazing!

Absolutely, he has great speed and loves to knock heads! He also knows when to go for the safer tackle! His play recognition really stands out to me.

ArkRazr

Quote from: blu on July 01, 2017, 06:31:01 pm
This attribute is totally subjective and way over rated.

I think his film can speak for itself.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ArkRazr on July 01, 2017, 07:02:18 pm
I think his film can speak for itself.
i mean... a TWO star? Was he even evaluated? Kid is a solid to high 3 * all day. At least.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ArkRazr

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 03, 2017, 05:50:59 pm
i mean... a TWO star? Was he even evaluated? Kid is a solid to high 3 * all day. At least.

Yeah I wouldn't have an idea, but I know what kind of family he comes from. Both his brothers 5 stars. I think he lust has that gene to be good at what he does. I feel like same about grant morgan, he will surprise people! They just have that heart! Football can't come fast enough! Woo pig

Richard Davenport

Hayden will see the field sooner rather than later. He has great instincts.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

How long until he gets moved to TE  :D
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on July 05, 2017, 01:38:16 pm
Loose hips sink ships
Unless you're female and then it can sink a LOT of things ;) :) :D ;D 8) :P

bythelake

Good to hear.

But on the lighter side, sounds like the second coming of vinny ascoles. (Sp)

31to6

Quote from: bythelake on July 05, 2017, 06:32:49 pm
Good to hear.

But on the lighter side, sounds like the second coming of vinny ascoles. (Sp)
Except that he is an in-state, known quantity from a great football family.

Bloodlines. Film. He's a better player than his ranking.

And more than a poem will show up on campus.

Tarheelhawg

Couldn't agree more! After watching his video more than once, he will see the field sooner than later.  Underrated, just gives this winner an important chip on his shoulder that will make him hit that much harder!

razorbacksnum1

This kid is a special player. I've watched all the Henrys and Hayden is going to shock some people. He singlehandedly won some games for PA this year.

HognitiveDissonance

Just seeing the name Henry and knowing his background is all I need to know. I agree that he will have a very good career at Arkansas and will far surpass whatever his 'ranking' was. Intangibles.

From a football standpoint, I would compare him to Drew Morgan in that he was overlooked, but people knew the kid could play. And he proved it. He was the Hogs best receiver the last two years.

Youngsta71701

Seems to always be in the right place and once he closes like a bat out of hell. WooPig!!
"The more things change the more they stay the same"