Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I yearn for the days of HDN

Started by Pig Mania, September 23, 2017, 06:07:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig Mania

Houston could lead a team to a big time win.
Houston could recruit All-American top tier talent.
Houston was a home grown Southern boy.
Houston could coach an offensive line.
Houston took the team to Atlanta.
Houston sued that team from Oxford.
Houston called that play, brutha.

sigh, sometimes you don't know what you got till it's gone..
I <3 HDN

alohawg

Go away, Nutt. Whatever the problem, you're not the answer.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Mr. Porkleone

Quote from: Pig Mania on September 23, 2017, 06:07:08 pm

I <3 HDN

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

hogchic2001

Nope. Never want to see HDN on our sidelines again!
Go HOGS Go!

Ben

You see it in the comments section. Our fanbase and program doesn't like to be decent and doesn't want to be. We'd rather be mediocre and fuss about it because that's who we are.

Honestly im surprised this post is still up.
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

farmhawg

I <3 HDN

Idiot.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

rzrbackramsfan

I'd really love HDN if he could somehow get CBB fired for cause. 

Pig Mania

Bert could learn a thing or two from Nutt

Athog

I <3 HDN

The big mouths just have the problem not the solution. The first answer is fire someone!! I know some of what you speak is truth!!

jfred59

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on September 23, 2017, 06:31:39 pm
I'd really love HDN if he could somehow get CBB fired for cause. 

Does  he have any phone records?

TNRazorbacker

Never again, point made, but never again

jcbville

Bigmac2

HDN>>>>CBB
Just about any other coach >>>>>HDN

idochog

I love Jesus!

ChitownHawg

I <3 HDN

And here come the Nutt Huggers. I would not mind seeing CBB gone, but there is not way I'm going to pine for the days of Hootie.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Pig Mania on September 23, 2017, 06:32:00 pm
Bert could learn a thing or two from Nutt

Son, put your mommy's iPad down and go do your homework.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Pig Mania

I'd take Houston over Bielema every day of the week

This is the state of Hogs football folks

johnny cash

U know it's bad when folks want Hootie Dale back.

Bigmac2

Quote from: Bigmac2 on September 23, 2017, 06:43:19 pm
HDN>>>>CBB
Just about any other coach >>>>>HDN

I retract this. Been hitting the sauce way to much after the game. A different time and circumstance when HDN was coach. Put CBB in the same time frame and he would have been as successful if not more.

Hogz87

I want to say year five under Bielema is making me miss the Houston Nutt days, but years 7 and 8 under Nutt resulted in a 5-6 and 4-7 season respectively; and that was coming off 9-5 and 9-4 seasons in years 5 and 6 and we're obviously not headed towards a 9 win season in Bielema's 5th year.  Then again, the SEC has been tougher overall during Bielema's tenure than it was during Nutt's, so who knows.  I'd still probably take Bielema over Nutt, but going back to the Mizzou game last year through our game today weirdly has me thinking I'd take Nutt over Bielema.

But yeah...at least Nutt could recruit top-end/top-flight game changing talent.  He'd comically misuse it more often than not, but he also found a way to harness his top flight talent and win a big game or two every year. 

Bielema's led us to his 5th season as our coach with virtually zero team speed, virtually no game changing playmakers, and a bleak outlook on our future if he's still here after this year.

code red

I think Houston be a better athletic director right now. Sorry just think that. Seriously I think that.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

Jeff long has zero pulse on the Arkansas fan base.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

johnny cash

Quote from: code red on September 23, 2017, 07:51:38 pm
I think Houston be a better athletic director right now. Sorry just think that. Seriously I think that.
he would build a statue of himself, but I have to agree with u.

Bubba's Bruisers

HDN?  I just threw up a little in my mouth.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

MontanaBack

code red

Quote from: Hogz87 on September 23, 2017, 07:50:53 pm
I want to say year five under Bielema is making me miss the Houston Nutt days, but years 7 and 8 under Nutt resulted in a 5-6 and 4-7 season respectively; and that was coming off 9-5 and 9-4 seasons in years 5 and 6 and we're obviously not headed towards a 9 win season in Bielema's 5th year.  Then again, the SEC has been tougher overall during Bielema's tenure than it was during Nutt's, so who knows.  I'd still probably take Bielema over Nutt, but going back to the Mizzou game last year through our game today weirdly has me thinking I'd take Nutt over Bielema.

But yeah...at least Nutt could recruit top-end/top-flight game changing talent.  He'd comically misuse it more often than not, but he also found a way to harness his top flight talent and win a big game or two every year. 

Bielema's led us to his 5th season as our coach with virtually zero team speed, virtually no game changing playmakers, and a bleak outlook on our future if he's still here after this year.
yeah but if you're not looking at it from The Rose Colored Glasses then you're not accepted here. You're exactly right. But nobody wants to listen.

hobhog

This sad post shows our world as a program .......

DeltaBoy

Quote from: johnny cash on September 23, 2017, 07:25:12 pm
U know it's bad when folks want Hootie Dale back.

Yep cause Piss poor Houston Dale Nutt won 3 West SEC titles and Bret still underwater with his SEC record.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.