Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WE NEED THIS GUY!!!!

Started by DOCHog21, July 27, 2007, 02:30:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DOCHog21

I dont know if anyone has heard of Sam Mcguffie, the high school senior out of houston, but take a look at this highlight real, it is nuts. He looks like the next Barry Sanders.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1768758

Hawg Daddy Cool

He's got some moves.  I guess you can say that every team in America needs to get this guy.  He's rated #1 at his position, and we have an oral from the #2 at that same position, so we probably "need" him a little less than other teams.  It'd be great to get him though.  Any idea on what our chances are???

Tomhog™

You should visit the Recruiting Forum.  We talk about him a lot.  Now that we have Curtis, the chance of getting him is remote.  Sam is rated the #1 All-Purpose Back.  Curtis is rakend #2. 

DOCHog21

Quote from: Hawg Daddy Cool on July 27, 2007, 02:35:39 pm
He's got some moves.  I guess you can say that every team in America needs to get this guy.  He's rated #1 at his position, and we have an oral from the #2 at that same position, so we probably "need" him a little less than other teams.  It'd be great to get him though.  Any idea on what our chances are???

Slim and None, and slim just left town, we are no where near his top 10 and he has said that if USC or LSU offer him he is taking it.

little pigee

Color him gone.  But thanks for the link.  What a joy to watch!
It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.

rzrbckfan426

Man, I wish there was a shot at this kid still but you really can't blame him for wanting to go to LSU or USC.

Hawg Daddy Cool

Quote from: DOCHog21 on July 27, 2007, 02:37:20 pm

Slim and None, and slim just left town, we are no where near his top 10 and he has said that if USC or LSU offer him he is taking it.

Let's hope for LSU....wonder why Texas isn't being considered....

demonHOG1013

not to take anything away from the guy, but maybe we need to be recruiting some of their O-Linemen, did you see the holes that guy was running through?!!

stan the man

Looks like the reincarnation of DMAC.  He makes everyone on he defense look like they are running in sand.

code3hawg

man this might sound bad, but is this dude white?  and did anyone else notice the blocking..the WR's in general
Quit Whinning and support your Team!

TRAVELHOG

He must really love Spurrier.
Chance favors the prepared mind

Rolex

Nice video! Pathetic music to go along with such a great highlight reel!

351hog

Quote from: Hawg Daddy Cool on July 27, 2007, 02:45:30 pm

Let's hope for LSU....wonder why Texas isn't being considered....

Word is that Texas has never offered...not sure why not.

razorbass

I have him on MySpace he's supposed to commit I think this weekend I believe it will be between Michigan or Texas A&M :puke:

GBPackerFan

Now that is one fast white boy!

razorbass

This is the listings he has on MySpace In order Florida, Notre Dame, Southern Cal, Michigan,and Texas A&M :'(

PigWig

Quote from: Tomcat on July 27, 2007, 04:19:20 pm
I hope he doesn't go to Florida!
No joke. Everything I have heard says UM. I would hate to see him land elsewhere in the SEC.

razorbass

ESPN2 Is going to televise one of the Highschool games CY-FAIR Bobcats against CY-FALLS Eagles on October, 18 2007 7:30 pm. He plays for the Bobcats.

razorbass

Unless he's got me fooled, It will be between Michigan and Texas A&M.

scdundee

Was McFadden listed as an athlete or all-purpose back by rivals?  Was he not rated as a rb due to speculation he might play safety?  anybody know...

eschick

Looks like he trys to jump over too many people.  not sure he is the best out there

razorbass

Yea I told him he might want to watch trying to hurdle guys in Collage. He might get power bombed like that USC player did against us last year. (One of the best moments of the game) ;)

Ashdownpanther

For all of you-
Sam is "white"
Sam is a 3.8 gpa
Sam was a champion hurdler
Sam is hard core Texas A&M
Down here in Houston, everyone knows it.  By the way, Texas did offer, but Sam has strong ties to the Aggies, always has, always will.

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."