Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arthur Brown interview coming up

Started by The Recruiting Guy, July 27, 2007, 02:17:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

Just got off the phone with Arthur.

I should have it up within 30 to 45 minutes.

jbhicks

jpenrod1

Thanks. im excited to see what he had to say.

Oregan hog

PigWig

PigPusher

Boy, that is one fast linebacker.  A big time catch for sure.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

jpenrod1

PigPusher

A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Peppa Pig

Some quotes regarding his OU visit:

"This was the first time we had a chance to really spend a lot of time with coach Stoops, and it was really the first time my daddy got to be around him at all.  There really wasn't much for us to see that is new but since my daddy was there this time I knew that him and coach Stoops would want to talk. He wanted tog et to know coach Stoops and coach Venables.

But we did get to go on our first real tour of the campus.

What I got from it was that he really liked coach Stoops. My daddy wanted to know what kind of person he was and how well he related to the other athletes on campus.  I mean my decision isn't going to be about facilities, it's going to be about people and how things go on with the people in the background.

I did come in with kind of a thought of what he would be like. I was thinking he'd be a bit more out of place with his players, I had heard he was a bit more arrogant than a lot of the coaches because he has had so much success.  He wasn't that way at all, he was really personable with his players and you could tell he spends a lot of time with them.

From going on this tour, I think you get a better feeling when you get to actually see these schools, I kind of went into this trip really concerned about finding a perfect place and fit for me.  What I realized is you can't really over analyze everything, that's what I got out of this trip.

There is going to be some sacrifices you're going to have to make, because no one place is going to be perfect.

We've talked about schemes, but (Butler) has never really said anything to me about which one I fit in best.  I feel like I can play in any scheme, and be the best that I can be. Be able to make plays.

Like a lot of people say, the players are the school's best ambassadors. I really would like to spend some time with the players. That is something I really haven't gotten to do yet.  If I take an official visit to Oklahoma that's definitely something I will focus on.

I think that Thursday before the game I'm going to narrow my list even further. I'm not sure how many I'll cut it to, but I want to narrow it down at that point."

rdizzle

Oregan hog

This is like waiting for kick-off on Sept 1