Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Pelphrey in Las Vegas

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, July 27, 2007, 08:03:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

Its seems that Arkansas is not only a serious contender for Rodnie Clarke but also Click Me after the recent AAU events in Las Vegas.  Coach Pelphrey and the other asst. have become very visable in Vegas and the recruits have taken notice.   Also Fred Gulley III was quite Dominant and as the PG was averaging a double double in pts & rbs, while easily breaking the press.   Arkansas committ Terrence Joyner has got to be atleast a 4-STAR he was putting up double digit pts with around 5-7 asst. and was picking everyone pocket at around 3-5 steals per game. Clarence Trent has a new teamate in Deandre Liggins once he arrives at at Findlay Prep.  He also averaged a double, double.  Terrence Henry will play in the NBA.  He is the next KG.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

jackflash

Like to hear news like this. Playing time will bring some great kids are way, being in the SEC won't hurt. How many big men are on?

Hollywood_HOGan45

good stuff man

hopefully we can get Henry and Clarke.

PigWig

With this many schollies available, our tradition, and Pel's charisma, I don't see why this will not be a top 5 or top 10 class.

Hollywood_HOGan45

our top targets should be Clarke and Terrance Henry.

hopefully we get another comittment pretty soon

yraciv

I saw Fortson at the real deal and was really impressed with how he ran the point.