Top 20
18 (35.3%)
Top 25
9 (17.6%)
Outside of Top 25
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 48

jbhicks

I did this earlier, but we only had 8 commits at the time. I'm interested to see what everyone thinks now. It is obviously still very early, and a lot can change, but this should be fun.

JAHOGS

I voted for a top 15. I believe that it is a top ten for us, because we are getting kids and positions that we need. Sure we don't have any 5 star players, but we are getting 4 and 3 stars kids that we actually need.

Adam Stokes

I think we will flirt around the 15 mark.  I think if we land Adams then we will be top 15, but I played it safe and put top 20.  Top 20 is good enough for me, we have to make strides on the field before we can expect too much better.

The_Champ

"oƃ sƃoɥ oƃ ¡ǝıooos ƃıd oooʍ

"If I could rest anywhere, it would be in Arkansas, where the men are of the real half-horse, half-alligator breed such as grows nowhere else on the face of the universal earth."

It's not about the Xs and Os; it's about the Jimmys and the Joes.

Hawgballz

I put top 20 the first time and I still feel that way (somewhere between 16-18).
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

PigWig

15-20. I will be optimistic and say landing Stacy McGee, Jameel Owens, or Arthur Brown and Joe Adams, along with our other targets, would IMO make this a top 10 class.