Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Class Rating

Started by casken, July 26, 2007, 08:48:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

casken

July 26, 2007, 08:48:38 pm Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 08:53:24 pm by casken
I read a post the other day where someone said this years recruiting class (the ones who are HS seniors now) is somewhere near #20 nationally in verbal comittments.  If that is tracked day to day, where do we stand now?  It sure seems the are doing a good job thus far.  What I have been able to find is a bit dated and does not include some of the recents.

Thanks in advance.
WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: 
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

jtgreer

We were 18th on rivals rankings a couple of weeks ago and have added several more more recruits since then.  The rankings havent been modified since then.

geddie

Quote from: casken on July 26, 2007, 08:48:38 pm
I read a post the other day where someone said this years recruiting class (the ones who are HS seniors now) is somewhere near #20 nationally in verbal comittments.  If that is tracked day to day, where do we stand now?  It sure seems the are doing a good job thus far.  What I have been able to find is a bit dated and does not include some of the recents.

Thanks in advance.

The site/rankings that most people refer to in this forum is from rivals.com  The team rankings are updated daily and you don't have to be a member to view.  Today we were ranked #17 prior to the commitments from Childs and Junior.  I would expect that we will be 16 tomorrow.

jtgreer

Quote from: geddie on July 26, 2007, 09:15:39 pm

Thanks in advance.

The site/rankings that most people refer to in this forum is from rivals.com  The team rankings are updated daily and you don't have to be a member to view.  Today we were ranked #17 prior to the commitments from Childs and Junior.  I would expect that we will be 16 tomorrow.

Where can I find those rankings?  I was looking on rivals and found this http://arkansas.rivals.com/teamrank.asp?SID=1033  which says we are 18th and only have 9 commitments.

COCHISE

Quote from: jtgreer on July 26, 2007, 09:54:34 pm

Thanks in advance.

Where can I find those rankings?  I was looking on rivals and found this http://arkansas.rivals.com/teamrank.asp?SID=1033  which says we are 18th and only have 9 commitments.
go to the rivals homepage   www.rivals.com

casken

thanks, I appreciate it
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

geddie

Quote from: jtgreer on July 26, 2007, 09:54:34 pm

Thanks in advance.

As 870 points out - it's on the home page, bottom left corner.  It doesn't make much sense why the front page is updated and the link it takes you too is not???