Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any word on DMAC?

Started by PMCANALLY, November 06, 2006, 04:08:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PMCANALLY

Anybody spoken to a doctor, trainer, coach, player.....what's the status on DMAC?? or is it too early to know?
TeamTaylor--- u wanna fut wit me?

WPS!

Rooka

I have heard from numerous about of people saying that the leg is sore, but that their is no way that he will miss the Tennessee game and should be full speed.  I have heard it from numerous people, take it for what it is worth.

1836andon

I'm starting to get a little worried with the lack of comments coming from the Hill on this one.

Hawgger

The hill is doing the same thing that Phat Phil is.  Not saying anything until the end of the week so that we cant concentrate on one thing we have to divide our time between several.
Alligator, Alligator, Alligator Piss.  If SH*T was a college They'd call it Ole Miss.

Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty, who the hell are we?  Flim Flam, Bim Bam, WHO THE FU@K GIVES A DAMN!!!

jhawg

Quote from: 1836andon on November 06, 2006, 04:10:30 pm
I'm starting to get a little worried with the lack of comments coming from the Hill on this one.

Last word was a bruised shin. He is sore, but should be fine for Saturday.
"They are not worried about selling tickets. They are not worried about selling offenses and gimmicks and things of that nature. They are worried about winning and having a winning tradition."- Reggie Herring

snort

I would say that as long as the leg isn't severed at the knee or ankle, he will play.  I'm not convinced that would even stop him.

HighonSwine

They do not practice on Monday.  They will know alot more tomorrow when they actually practice.

jameshogfan

Perhaps that is because there is nothing to comment on.

1836andon

Quote from: jameshogfan on November 06, 2006, 04:13:23 pm

Perhaps that is because there is nothing to comment on.

If that's the case then the comment would go something like "DMAC is fine, he's 100%, nothing to worry about."

HawgOnTheLine

Quote from: jhawg on November 06, 2006, 04:12:48 pm

Last word was a bruised shin. He is sore, but should be fine for Saturday.
NOT a bruised shin.High ankle sprain that reacted well to treatment at about 4AM Sunday morning when the Hogs returned to the Broyles complex.

BruceSwinesteen

He is fine.  Yes was sore on Sunday, but he was walking just fine Sunday evening and told me that he will be 100% on Saturday.

PMCANALLY

Quote from: BruceSwinesteen on November 06, 2006, 04:34:52 pm
He is fine.  Yes was sore on Sunday, but he was walking just fine Sunday evening and told me that he will be 100% on Saturday.

good news...thx
TeamTaylor--- u wanna fut wit me?

WPS!