Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 1 -- Hogville's College Fantasy Football.

Started by Bomis Hawg, August 29, 2005, 12:04:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomis Hawg

August 29, 2005, 12:04:27 pm Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 03:41:24 pm by Bomis Hawg
Hogville's Fantasy Football Site

These are the Divisions, as a reminder.
North Division
Sanctified Swine
WindyCityHog
Swino
Batmanfan
1sportsnut

South Division
Bomis Hawg
abq
RzbacknTX
JunkYardHog
Imhungry1989

Week 3 and Week 7 will be NORTH vs. SOUTH weeks.  But, week 1 games will go as follows:

Batmanfan @ WindyCityHog*
Sanctified Swine @ Swino*
1SportsNut @ ImHungry1989
RzrbcknTX @ abq*
Junkyardhog @ Bomis Hawg*

* -- Denotes Division Game. 

Due to uneven divional numbers, each week there will be one OOD match, excluding the two Division v. Division weeks.

Sanctified Swine

on the rules ...just to be clear... isn't it also 6 points for every receiving touchdown, 6 Points for every return for touchdown, 1 point for every reception (you have completion on the rule list), what if your Defense scores a TD? ISn't that 6 points?

Bomis Hawg

Yes.  I meant reception, credited to the WR not QB.  Yes, you get 6 points per TD.

Defense doesn't get credit for TDs.  They get credit for Turnover Margin, INT, points allowed, and the yardage markers.

WindyCityHog

Bomis Hawg

http://www.geocities.com/bigdaddykc_1999/cffleague.html

The website is being updated.  The Schedule is up.  Rosters will be shortly.

I need your team names, team colors, and stadium.

http://www.geocities.com/bigdaddykc_1999/kiproster.html

That is what mine looks like. 

Bomis Hawg

Bomis Hawg

QuoteBuffalo vs. Connecticut   
Oregon vs. Houston
Eastern Michigan  vs. Cincinnatoi
Vanderbilt vs. Wake Forest     
Central Florida  vs. South Carolina   
Temple vs. Arizona State   
Idaho vs. Washington State   
Minnesota vs. Tulsa   

All are THURSDAY GAMES!  Get your line-up in.

WindyCityHog

Bomis....

Your site is very good....I am impressed.  Could you add the scoring system to the site?....and fill me in here?

Sanctified Swine

Bomis

did ya get my lineup? Just checking to make sure I am doing this right!

Bomis Hawg

Scoring is up, click under SCORING.  Its under the list of game weeks.

SS, I got your roster!  Just need your Stadium, if you want one.

I have everyone's team, but Swino is the only one without his line-up in as of now.

Bomis Hawg

September 03, 2005, 05:30:08 pm #10 Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 12:19:49 pm by Bomis Hawg
The following transaction took place:

MT RazorHawgs.
Drop: Nathan Longshore (QB, Fr., Cal)
Add: Ryan Hart (QB, Sr., Rutgers)
Drop: Cornell Brockington
Add: Chad Jackson
Drop: Quinton Ganther
Add: Thomas Clayton

Bomis Hawg

South Division

RankPreviousTeamRecordPercentageDivsionStreakPoints
1--Middle Tennessee RazorHawgs0-0.0000-0--0.00
1--Univ. of Univ. State Univ. Nipploids0-0.0000-0--0.00
1--TPSU Fighting Mullets0-0.0000-0--0.00
1--Central Texas Bears0-0.0000-0--0.00
1--Ohio State Buckeyes0-0.0000-0--0.00

North Division

RankPreviousTeamRecordPercentageDivsionStreakPoints
1--Michigan Wolverines0-0.0000-0--0.00
1--Illinois Razorbacks0-0.0000-0--0.00
1--Dripping Springs HogCallers0-0.0000-0--0.00
1--SCLSU Coon Asses0-0.0000-0--0.00
1--Southwest Missouri Sooner Nuts0-0.0000-0--0.00

Michigan Wolverines (131.06) -at- Illinois Razorbacks (153.43)
Michigan has DeAngelo Williams.  He needs 22.38 for them to win.  Illnois had solid games from Laurence Maroney, Brad Smith, and Marcus Monk.  Michigan rode Mike Hass, Maurice Drew, and Vince Young to withing striking distance of DeAngelo Williams.  Could be a close finish.

Dripping Springs HogCallers (137.05) @ SCLSU Coon Asses (138.86)
Dripping Springs  hs Miami Defense and Anthony Carmody (K, Louisville) should win this game.  SCLSU rode to the lead behind KellenClemsn, and Lynell Hamilton.  But, Dripping Springs had Dywane Jarrett, Omar Jacobs, and Garrett Wolfe get them to within a point.  Two solid players left.

SW Missouri Sooner Nuts (79.52) @ Ohio State Buckeyes (144.18)
SW Missouri has Stephen Goskowski (K, Memphis) would have to put up several FGs.  OSU should win.  Sooner Nuts had a disappointing day from McNeal, Auburn D, and Adrian Peterson.  OSU had solid games from Gradkowski and Brain Calhoun.  Calhoun is likely to be Week 1's MVP.

Central Texas Beavers (193.68) @ University of University State University Nipploids (52.30)
Brian Brohm, Broderick Clark, Brandon Pace, and Louisville all left for Nipploids.  They could combine for nearly 100 points.  Central Texas might hold on.  Leak, Reggie Bush, Mike Hart, Greg Jennings, and Steve Sanders all had huge days for Central Texas.  U of USU had a big day from Darius Walker and Terry Caulley.  Seems their good efforts will fall short.

Trailer Park State University Fighting Mullets (143.84) @ Middle Tennessee RazorHawgs (76.87)
MT has Michael Bush left.  He shouldn't score 70 points.  Mullets win this one.  TPSU rode the waves of Matt Leinart, Peyton Hillis, and Steve Smith.  MT had three players not to score.  Anthony Sherrill was demoted to third strong.  Huge changes in store for the RazorHawgs.