Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville

Started by THE SHOWKILLER, August 26, 2005, 08:55:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

THE SHOWKILLER

Who believes in the Bearcats?
Can the win state this year?
I'll change my avatar when you get some Bearcat pics on here.

hogsanity

Quote from: THE SHOWKILLER on August 26, 2005, 08:55:20 am

Heck, at least 4 others have the same avatar, so who cares.

As for Booneville, sure they have a chance.  Anytime you run the ball 99.999% of the time, and only have one decent team in your league you have a chance. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Elrod

What in the heck is a Bearcat? Have you ever seen a Bearcat?  How big are they?  What do they smell like?  Do they look like a Nittney(sp?)Lion?  How can you make a avatar out of something without knowing what it looks like.  Now a TIGER, there is a avatar.  Man, just use a Tiger.LOL

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: Elrod on August 29, 2005, 04:31:29 pm

What in the heck is a Bearcat? Have you ever seen a Bearcat?  How big are they?  What do they smell like?  Do they look like a Nittney(sp?)Lion?  How can you make a avatar out of something without knowing what it looks like.  Now a TIGER, there is a avatar.  Man, just use a Tiger.LOL

It's a big old Kodiak bear with an orange and black long tiger tail.  Don'tcha know nothin man? ;D

Elrod

Showkiller, I was nice to you the other day on Fearless Friday.  I even offered to bring bandades and rubbing alchol for your boys.  Now you come posting about kiddy football on a Razorback  board.  No pity on you now big boy!

Elrod

Rocky, next time you see one, please take a picture of it so we can make poor Showman a new avatar.

Elrod

BTW, Showkiller, I just noticed your post was #1 for you on Hogville.  Welcome to the board, post often and have a good time.  Just learn the difference between a Razorback & and bearcat.LOL

hoghigh

Quote from: Elrod on August 29, 2005, 05:03:30 pm
Showkiller, I was nice to you the other day on Fearless Friday.  I even offered to bring bandades and rubbing alchol for your boys.  Now you come posting about kiddy football on a Razorback  board.  No pity on you now big boy!

BTW, Showkiller, I just noticed your post was #1 for you on Hogville. Welcome to the board, post often and have a good time. Just learn the difference between a Razorback & and bearcat.LOL

Elrod, this is a college board witrh a high school thread within it.  He has all the rights to post and your comment was a little harsh.  And he would appreciate the next comment about welcome to the board very much but the respect you showed in the first post pretty much made my respect for you go out the window.  I'm sure he knows what a Bearcat is, does the Razorbacks know what and endzone looks like?

Elrod

Quote from: hoghigh on September 11, 2005, 11:58:49 pm
Showkiller, I was nice to you the other day on Fearless Friday. I even offered to bring bandades and rubbing alchol for your boys. Now you come posting about kiddy football on a Razorback board. No pity on you now big boy!

BTW, Showkiller, I just noticed your post was #1 for you on Hogville. Welcome to the board, post often and have a good time. Just learn the difference between a Razorback & and bearcat.LOL

Elrod, this is a college board witrh a high school thread within it. He has all the rights to post and your comment was a little harsh. And he would appreciate the next comment about welcome to the board very much but the respect you showed in the first post pretty much made my respect for you go out the window. I'm sure he knows what a Bearcat is, does the Razorbacks know what and endzone looks like?

Hoghigh, I was not disrespecting Showkiller & don't think he took it that way. His bearcats & my tigers scrimmaged a couple weeks ago and we exchanged posts on fearless friday, all in good fun.  When I saw his posts on hogville, I just ment to get his attention because I post under a different name on fearless friday.  Now that I have given you a full explaination, MYOB.

merccedes

PANTERS AND BEARCATS USD TO BEA GOOD GAME EVERY YEAR. ANY OF YOU BOONEVILLE FANS THINK IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME THIS WEEKEND.

THE SHOWKILLER

Well elrod, I do know what a Bearcat is, and by the outcome of the scrimmage a Bearcat must be you worst nitemare.
As for my reason to post on this board is to get other opinions other than Fearless.

THE SHOWKILLER

Should be a great game, probably one of the best tests for Booneville during the regular season. I think it may be a defensive struggle for the first part of the game, then I expect the Bearcats to put it together and win the game.
Booneville-28
Clarksville-15
Quote from: merccedes on September 14, 2005, 06:49:49 pm
PANTERS AND BEARCATS USD TO BEA GOOD GAME EVERY YEAR. ANY OF YOU BOONEVILLE FANS THINK IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME THIS WEEKEND.

Elrod

Quote from: THE SHOWKILLER on September 15, 2005, 06:36:36 pm
Well elrod, I do know what a Bearcat is, and by the outcome of the scrimmage a Bearcat must be you worst nitemare.
As for my reason to post on this board is to get other opinions other than Fearless.

Well, I never really doubted your knowledge of the animal kingdom.  I will admit my nightmares will be less because next year when we move up to AAA Boonville will go to AAAA.  I know the other night we could not compete with you'all, I was just proud CHS stayed as close to you as they did. You have some of the hardest & fastest running backs I have ever seen on HS level.  I believe they can take you back to the Rock again this year. I wish you'll the best.  I am still going to come over and watch a game or two of yours.  I promise to ware the opperate colors. LOL.

hoghigh

Quote from: Elrod on September 12, 2005, 10:06:26 pm
Quote from: hoghigh on September 11, 2005, 11:58:49 pm
Showkiller, I was nice to you the other day on Fearless Friday. I even offered to bring bandades and rubbing alchol for your boys. Now you come posting about kiddy football on a Razorback board. No pity on you now big boy!

Elrod, this is a college board witrh a high school thread within it. He has all the rights to post and your comment was a little harsh. And he would appreciate the next comment about welcome to the board very much but the respect you showed in the first post pretty much made my respect for you go out the window. I'm sure he knows what a Bearcat is, does the Razorbacks know what and endzone looks like?

Hoghigh, I was not disrespecting Showkiller & don't think he took it that way. His bearcats & my tigers scrimmaged a couple weeks ago and we exchanged posts on fearless friday, all in good fun. When I saw his posts on hogville, I just ment to get his attention because I post under a different name on fearless friday. Now that I have given you a full explaination, MYOB.

I hear ya ELROD.  I was hoping that was the case but felt I couldn't let a fellow fan go without some backup.  And, I'm glad to hear that you are from Charleston.  If ya don't make it to the Rock, someone needs to come over there and take a strap to your backsides,  oops - I don't want someone coming over here and doing that to these boys, so just do your business and take state for crying out loud.

Elrod

Hoghigh--please allow me to put a little of my respect back on your window sill. lol  Also thanks for wishing my Tigers back to the Rock.  I'm afraid after the Lavaca/CHS game this week it won't happen.  They might still make the playoffs,but don't expect they'll go that far. Later!

hoghigh

Don't count them out.  Both years that we won at the Rock, we lost to Ozark.  That could be the key to the Tigers as well.

Elrod

Quote from: hoghigh on September 26, 2005, 08:30:43 am
Don't count them out. Both years that we won at the Rock, we lost to Ozark. That could be the key to the Tigers as well.

I haven't got them counted out yet, but maybe a little weak in the knees.  We just don't have quite the explosiveness & team speed of last year.  You can't loose that many good seniors and expect to be on the same level. I'll still be in the stands rooting them on.

I did not know of your losses to Qzark in your title years. I did know that before last year they(Ozark) had some strong teams.  I was in wonder last year that CHS Scheduled them because they had been so strong.  They are having a down year or two, as most teams do, and don't believe BHS will have any trouble beating them this year but I hope they give you a good competive game.  Makes for more exciting game & you'll need to stay alert.  You'll have a good and safe year.